Newcastle v. Crystal Palace

JonTheMag

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reet, who the hell is going to play at right back on Wed night?

Hughton

I saw his son Cian playing for Ireland (might be U21) and he looked like a canny player. He's a fullback as well. On the books at Spurs IIRC.

If only we were looking to sign someone.

Colin Calderwood's going to be named among the subs too. He's only 45. Neil McBain played into his fifties.

I'm struggling to think of who else we can play at RB other than Guthrie. Kadar needs to replace Saylor so he's out.

What about Tozer? Can he play at RB?

EDIT: didnt read .COCK's reply

Tozer is fucking awful. He mire closely resembles a modern art installation than a defender. I'd give Lough or Tavernier a go. But I expect Guthrie will move back and Pancrate brought in at right wing

What's the point in having a 'reserve' team if they are not in reserve, full of players hoping to break into the first team by their performence or injury to a first team player.

Who plays at right back for the reserve team on a regular basis and is he any good. I've seen too much chopping and changing and playing people out of position.

A reassuring performance like the Ipswich away match would do nicely.

This. We need a convincing win.

Grow up the pair of you, we dont need convincing of anything, we know the ability of the players and the problems in the squad. We need some new players but short of that, we need 3 points.

any kind of win is a good win. we need to break this run of draws. i don't care if we win 1-0 with the winning goal a deflection off shola's arse coming against the run of play.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Harsh Chez

While I agree that three points is the prioroty it would do wonders, given our recent form and performances, for everyones confidence if we could go and give someone a battering

thinking purely without the transfer window in mind

if I consider it I'd worry then that FMA would just decide we were fine and drop (whatever little) transfer activity there is but i'd still be more concerned that a poor result/performance would be worse for the team

any kind of win is a good win. we need to break this run of draws. i don't care if we win 1-0 with the winning goal a deflection off shola's arse coming against the run of play.

:) How many times have we all said that