Ofere awaits toon offer

Guest Stevie

Was on Sky tonight we're in for some Nigerian called Edward Ofere who plays with Malmo FF in Sweden. 22 goals in 78 for them, but he might be decent. I tell you what though we had 21 or 28 song for Oba, with this cunt looks like it'll 23 or 49, have a look.

20080623194529zabinaochofere1.jpg

Edited by Stevie

Does anyone know anything about him?

It is a little worrying that, from looking at his Youtube videos (probably what Llambias did to find him), most of the goals on there seem to be because of decent balls to him. Seems to be a good finisher though, so I suppose it is worth a shot?

Does anyone know anything about him?

It is a little worrying that, from looking at his Youtube videos (probably what Llambias did to find him), most of the goals on there seem to be because of decent balls to him. Seems to be a good finisher though, so I suppose it is worth a shot?

Good strikers make the balls in to them look good. :)

Check out the goal at 4.04 ffs :razz:

:) brilliant

seems to have a bit of finishing ability and the ability to use his strength for something other than fouling people (ala ameobi)

The 23-year-old was linked with a move to Tyneside last summer, and they are now again to keep tabs on him.

Magpies scouts were present to watch Malmo's first pre-season friendly as they beat Danish side Koge 5-1, with the Nigerian grabbing two goals.

Malmo say they have not heard anything from Newcastle.

"If Newcastle are interested in Ofere then it's just for them to contact us but they need to hurry up as the transfer window closes soon," says Malmo's CEO Pelle Svensson to Fotbolldirekt.

"We haven't heard anything yet. But we are ready for an offer on Ofere.

"No club has contacted us since the last season ended, but of course we are prepared. We need to be with a player like Ofere.

"Of course we have a plan if Ofere would leave. We need to have."

Ofere, 23, refused to comment on the latest speculation.

"It's my agent who handles all that." Ofere told Kvallsposten.

"I am focusing on Malmo FF. I am not going to move now."

Hmmm

The 23-year-old was linked with a move to Tyneside last summer, and they are now again to keep tabs on him.

Magpies scouts were present to watch Malmo's first pre-season friendly as they beat Danish side Koge 5-1, with the Nigerian grabbing two goals.

Malmo say they have not heard anything from Newcastle.

"If Newcastle are interested in Ofere then it's just for them to contact us but they need to hurry up as the transfer window closes soon," says Malmo's CEO Pelle Svensson to Fotbolldirekt.

"We haven't heard anything yet. But we are ready for an offer on Ofere.

"No club has contacted us since the last season ended, but of course we are prepared. We need to be with a player like Ofere.

"Of course we have a plan if Ofere would leave. We need to have."

Ofere, 23, refused to comment on the latest speculation.

"It's my agent who handles all that." Ofere told Kvallsposten.

"I am focusing on Malmo FF. I am not going to move now."

Hmmm

What I've been told today, he is a bit lazy, fairly okay with his head and up untill this season, not very dangerous. He's about managed a goal in every three game or so. Some danish clubs have been looking at him, but nothing has been concrete. From what i've heard, he doesn't really sound like he'd be much better than what's in the squad already.

Supposed to be shit.

Didn't exactly set the swedish premiership alight recent years, so you are probally right. Newcastle would be better of going for Erik Huseklepp from Brann Bergen. He's also in his last year of contract, and Brann Bergen are not to sound financially this days