More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard an interesting rumour re: Keegan.

63869[/snapback]

:unsure:

I'm waiting for the "nah lads i'm just taking the piss" followed by lots of white space and a ;) tbh.

63869[/snapback]

I'm waiting for the "nah lads i'm just taking the piss" followed by lots of white space and a ;) tbh.

63870[/snapback]

I'd be well chuffed if Souness was sacked immediately and Keegan brought in as his replacement.

There are no certainties ( how many thought Dalglish and then Gullit were decent managers when they were initially appointed ? ) but I'd wager that Keegan would get more from the current players than the incompetent fool currently in charge.

63869[/snapback]

63870[/snapback]

I'd be well chuffed if Souness was sacked immediately and Keegan brought in as his replacement.

There are no certainties ( how many thought Dalglish and then Gullit were decent managers when they were initially appointed ? ) but I'd wager that Keegan would get more from the current players than the incompetent fool currently in charge.

63872[/snapback]

To quote the man himself I'd love it :(

Does anyone apart from HTT think it's likely?

I've got a feeling that we'll see a Shearer and Keegan partnership of some sort though

63888[/snapback]

HTT never said it was likely, he said he heard an interesting rumour about Keegan, which when pressed he wouldn't reveal. Or he made it up.

Does anyone apart from HTT think it's likely?

I've got a feeling that we'll see a Shearer and Keegan partnership of some sort though

63888[/snapback]

HTT never said it was likely, he said he heard an interesting rumour about Keegan, which when pressed he wouldn't reveal. Or he made it up.

63889[/snapback]

HTT? Surely not!

Well, my brief return was pretty much same old same old. Healthy debate turning into soopafan slagging matches.

63900[/snapback]

You should know better to start on about being a sooperfan, Dave! :unsure:

HTT's utopia of greatness is thriving. :unsure:

must be a fookin COCKney, why dont you just fook off the toon dont need cvnts like you, try getting behind them instead. your bad carma spreads like fookin wild fire.tw@t.....

I agree with the sentiment actually.

I was just going to say, the level of debate on there at the moment is great. Get the 'worst culprits' over here for a laugh tbh.

63910[/snapback]

The 'alarm bell' electrodes wired to the bollocks of all N-O mods will be going like crazy after that suggestion. :unsure:

I was just going to say, the level of debate on there at the moment is great. Get the 'worst culprits' over here for a laugh tbh.

63910[/snapback]

They all came here first, saw it was shite, and went running to HTT to tell him.

Remember? :unsure:

Gotta love it over there:

coming from someone who's made of plasticine, is very fookin rich. now get on with your homework idiot....

Take it that's aimed at me! :unsure:

coming from someone who's made of plasticine, is very fookin rich. now get on with your homework idiot....

63918[/snapback]

Do you go to the games btw? :(

;)

63918[/snapback]

Do you go to the games btw? :(

:(

63920[/snapback]

:(

I'm not worthy! ;)

Who was the new member like?  Anyone interesting?  I've tried searching for members by joining date, but the search function is a shambles tbh.  I blame the bloke who wrote the code.

63925[/snapback]

I blame the fans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.