More comments from N-O

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Samantha, your avatar is too much like themags'.  Fucking change it at once!

60835[/snapback]

:lol:

Dickweed!

Karl's ava is of some sort of DJ circuitry isnt it?

Mine's of Carey Mulligan (Ada Clare out of Bleak House)

Whachu talkin' about Willis?? :lol:

60837[/snapback]

It wasn't before, it was of a building (??), and at a glance I kept getting mixed up between your posts and his. Now it's changed to some bird out of Bleak House so I'll let you off. ;)

60840[/snapback]

Aye, it was briefly of City Tower in Manchester, while I searched for pics of 'some bird out of Bleak House'. Dunno why it's scrambled mind! ;)

60844[/snapback]

It's not now of pressed refresh. Jeezus!

;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60835[/snapback]

Dickweed!

60837[/snapback]

It wasn't before, it was of a building (??), and at a glance I kept getting mixed up between your posts and his. Now it's changed to some bird out of Bleak House so I'll let you off. ;)

60840[/snapback]

Aye, it was briefly of City Tower in Manchester, while I searched for pics of 'some bird out of Bleak House'. Dunno why it's scrambled mind! ;)

60844[/snapback]

;)

60851[/snapback]

An English degree?

60835[/snapback]

Dickweed!

60837[/snapback]

It wasn't before, it was of a building (??), and at a glance I kept getting mixed up between your posts and his. Now it's changed to some bird out of Bleak House so I'll let you off. :icon_lol:

60840[/snapback]

60844[/snapback]

;)

60851[/snapback]

An English degree?

60855[/snapback]

Giving 'em away mate. Giving 'em away! ;)

Man I should get an award for this.

60866[/snapback]

Twat of the year? :lol:

60872[/snapback]

Good post. I agree.

60874[/snapback]

Quick, stick it in the Gold forum

60878[/snapback]

Stick it up his arse more like. Sideways.

60866[/snapback]

Twat of the year? :lol:

60872[/snapback]

Good post. I agree.

60874[/snapback]

60878[/snapback]

60996[/snapback]

You wish. bet you want to grease me up and put it there yourself.

60866[/snapback]

Twat of the year? ;)

60872[/snapback]

Good post. I agree.

60874[/snapback]

60878[/snapback]

60996[/snapback]

You wish. bet you want to grease me up and put it there yourself.

61047[/snapback]

I was referring to HTL, mate! :lol:

Mind you might be more difficult than I first thought as he'd no doubt be talking out of his arse at the time.

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

60591[/snapback]

Pychoanalysis from a true obsessive mentalist. Thanks for the diagnosis. :lol:

60593[/snapback]

In the usual state of self denial I see

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

Can we get back to you admitting that Souness isn't good enough for Newcastle and you have no real reason for wanting him to stay on ?

Other than the fact that you are hoping against hope he pulls a rabbit out of the hat to get you off admitting you have zero judgement ?

60600[/snapback]

Why, are you uncomfortable talking about your girl's night in last night? Did you watch Dirty Dancing?

60606[/snapback]

no, just giving you a chance to give up the daft comments .. do you realise you are sounding like a little girl

And a young one at that.

By the way, what is a grown man, presumably in at least his 40s, doing calling a lad whose name is Sam, Samantha?  And this is the same bloke that regularly accuses people of being childish.  I mean fucking hell! :lol:

60577[/snapback]

I honestly have no idea. Someone called him Sam, so far as I know, and someone else wondered who Sam was.

BTW, you are swearing a lot. As I said, it's the mark of someone who is losing it .........

60591[/snapback]

Pychoanalysis from a true obsessive mentalist. Thanks for the diagnosis. ;)

60593[/snapback]

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

Can we get back to you admitting that Souness isn't good enough for Newcastle and you have no real reason for wanting him to stay on ?

Other than the fact that you are hoping against hope he pulls a rabbit out of the hat to get you off admitting you have zero judgement ?

60600[/snapback]

Why, are you uncomfortable talking about your girl's night in last night? Did you watch Dirty Dancing?

60606[/snapback]

no, just giving you a chance to give up the daft comments .. do you realise you are sounding like a little girl

And a young one at that.

61064[/snapback]

Howay man.........your comebacks are fucking shite! :lol:

Edited by manc-mag

Fuck me, that was woeful, if you mean the one where he'd been up all night drinking diet coke and he slept in and nearly missed the match but he backed the first goalscorer or something. And I told him at the time before I get called a two-faced snide again. To me it highlights the fact that HTT is too nice when it comes to articles on the main site, i.e. anyone can write one and it'll get on their (within reason). That's just my view though and HTT may well poitn out that that's the way he wants to run it which is in itself worthy.

60047[/snapback]

We don't put up everything you know, but we aren't that fussy, true. Not because I'm being nice, just because it's a site for people to have their say and that's why it's so successful, people get a cross-range of views on wor site, good, bad, daft, objective, rants, the lot. It's different and that's why I guess people keep coming back.

Stats for yesterday: 28,710 visitors. That's more than what the Mackems get at the SOL and I'm proud of that.

Anyone can get their views on the site, that's the whole point. You could Alex, anyone can. Our readership comprise of all kinds, people wanting serious opinion, objective opinion, non-controversial opion, rants, light humoured articles, tactics, statistical type articles or my longwinded waffle. They can't seem to get enough of it.

Just look at our feedback: http://www.newcastle-online.com/mailbag/nu...ourshout2.shtml

I'm extremely proud of the site and thankful to anyone who contributes, I draw the line at certain stuff, but in the main, anything goes.

You should try it.

As for JJ, his articles are always enjoyable and he was a popular contributor, he always pulled in tons of feedback, regardless of what he wrote about.

Leazes, I think Souness is shit too.

60585[/snapback]

I think he's a bit shite too, but he's here all season so I'm hoping he wins something rather than rubbing my hands in anticipation of his next loss.

Glad Bellamy is out of the club too, but I wish we had someone of his quality on the pitch at the moment.

Glad Robert has gone too, but I wish things hadn't gone wrong and he was still the player he was 2 years ago, and still in our team.

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

I think this is pretty much the way most of us feel - I know I agree with it. I'm afraid it won't compute with Leazes though.

60655[/snapback]

Points total at the end of the season will tell all. Numbers isn't your strong point is it ?

60585[/snapback]

I think he's a bit shite too, but he's here all season so I'm hoping he wins something rather than rubbing my hands in anticipation of his next loss.

Glad Bellamy is out of the club too, but I wish we had someone of his quality on the pitch at the moment.

Glad Robert has gone too, but I wish things hadn't gone wrong and he was still the player he was 2 years ago, and still in our team.

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

I think this is pretty much the way most of us feel - I know I agree with it. I'm afraid it won't compute with Leazes though.

60655[/snapback]

To be fair though, he'll still be trawling through the millions of posts saying that Ameobi is Shearer's replacement.

60702[/snapback]

I do remember you saying Amdy Faye was a cracking buy though LOL ...

60585[/snapback]

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

60655[/snapback]

To be fair though, he'll still be trawling through the millions of posts saying that Ameobi is Shearer's replacement.

60702[/snapback]

61068[/snapback]

Yep, and I've been proved completely wrong. Shame really, bit of a panic buy IMO.

Yep, and I've been proved completely wrong. Shame really, bit of a panic buy IMO.

61069[/snapback]

Quick, put it in the gold section. Or whatever you call the place for the one-off, momentous posts.

61073[/snapback]

In the same place where I said Carr and Butt would be shite? :lol:

60585[/snapback]

Summary ok?

60634[/snapback]

60655[/snapback]

60702[/snapback]

61068[/snapback]

61069[/snapback]

there was no need to panic !!!

Anyway, respect for admitting it.

Gemmill will probably insist he'll come good if you give him time though, shame that Souness is to management what Faye is to a footballer

Edited by LeazesMag

60577[/snapback]

60591[/snapback]

60593[/snapback]

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

60600[/snapback]

60606[/snapback]

And a young one at that.

61064[/snapback]

Patrick Swayze's on Jonathan Ross tonight LM. Time to rekindle that old crush you had on him?

60577[/snapback]

60591[/snapback]

60593[/snapback]

60595[/snapback]

That's right, Sigmund.

60598[/snapback]

60600[/snapback]

60606[/snapback]

And a young one at that.

61064[/snapback]

Patrick Swayze's on Jonathan Ross tonight LM. Time to rekindle that old crush you had on him?

61094[/snapback]

poor, girlie response ..... again

61069[/snapback]

Quick, put it in the gold section. Or whatever you call the place for the one-off, momentous posts.

61073[/snapback]

Why, it's not like it's the first time Gol has admitted he got that one wrong so it's hardly a one-off...

But then you being the man who reads everything scrupulously you already knew that didn't you? :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.