I'm a Celebrity

DanTheMan

So, is Jason Orange gay? I always thought they camped it up for the gay market but none of them were gay. I don't remember Jason being so camp at the time.

58389[/snapback]

Wasn't he supposed to have been knocking off Kathy Lloyd back in the day? (jammy bastard).

I could be mistaking him for the other one though. (Can't remember his name, not Gary, Robbie or Mark)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is Jason Orange gay? I always thought they camped it up for the gay market but none of them were gay. I don't remember Jason being so camp at the time.

58389[/snapback]

Wasn't he supposed to have been knocking off Kathy Lloyd back in the day? (jammy bastard).

I could be mistaking him for the other one though. (Can't remember his name, not Gary, Robbie or Mark)

58584[/snapback]

Howard :rolleyes:

Tony Costa is making an early bid for the Peter Andre role with his bad singing like.

Am I the only twat watching this shit?

58732[/snapback]

Looks that way.

Might give it a try tomorrow, I usually quite like it but I'm getting a bit jaded with reality shows.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Carol Thatcher looks like Crocodile Dundee.  Proper man-face. :rolleyes:

58694[/snapback]

Spitting double of Dennis tbh.

58842[/snapback]

Totally agree. She had her hair slapped back when she'd washed it the other night and I swore it was Dennis.

I actually quite like her. ;)

Glad to see Tony Costa helping to back up the boy bands can't actually sing theory. His singing was shocking, outsung by Ricky ffs.

I'm really offended by the show, there are no token gay or coloured people in it.

58852[/snapback]

lol yeah I was just saying that a work this morning!

well as usual i am hooked to this pile of shite which mascarades as light entertainment. I love it, but carol and jilly are making me wanna punch the TV already and its only been on 2 nights!

I'm really offended by the show, there are no token gay or coloured people in it.

58852[/snapback]

well as usual i am hooked to this pile of shite which mascarades as light entertainment. I love it, but carol and jilly are making me wanna punch the TV already and its only been on 2 nights!

58896[/snapback]

I normally like it but it's a tired format to say the least and the 'celebs' are a bit drab. Mind, it must be increasingly difficult to get people who want to chew kangaroo bollocks.

58852[/snapback]

58896[/snapback]

I normally like it but it's a tired format to say the least and the 'celebs' are a bit drab. Mind, it must be increasingly difficult to get people who want to chew kangaroo bollocks.

58902[/snapback]

I actually think the line up this year is better than it has been for a while (admittedly the one with Fash on it was TV Gold like)

Was rather disappointing that Carol had a bungy cord attached to her on last night's challenge - would have made it all the more interesting if she didn't!

FFS, they made someone swim in a swamp last year and then released a croc into it to spice things up!!

Was rather disappointing that Carol had a bungy cord attached to her on last night's challenge - would have made it all the more interesting if she didn't!

FFS, they made someone swim in a swamp last year and then released a croc into it to spice things up!!

58905[/snapback]

It was just a freshwater croc. Not saying I'd like to swim with one but they aren't dangerous to people. They should have released a fully gorwn salty, that would have been entertaining.

Missed last night's, anything interesting happen?

Has that alcoholic gone back in yet? Or has Kimberley go her wabs out yet?

58927[/snapback]

No, and more disappointingly, no.

They were having a debate on Radio 5 this morning about whether the producers shouldn't have put the lass from Eastenders in knowing full well she's an alcoholic. Some anal middle class woman then sent an e-mail in saying they hope someone dies on I'm a Celebrity to quench the disgusting appetite of those stupid enough to watch. Oooooo...get her! Bet she still watches it. :rolleyes:

They were having a debate on Radio 5 this morning about whether the producers shouldn't have put the lass from Eastenders in knowing full well she's an alcoholic. Some anal middle class woman then sent an e-mail in saying they hope someone dies on I'm a Celebrity to quench the disgusting appetite of those stupid enough to watch. Oooooo...get her! Bet she still watches it.  :rolleyes:

58939[/snapback]

Aye, you just know she'll have a copy of Now hidden inside her Guardian on the way into work too.

58905[/snapback]

It was just a freshwater croc. Not saying I'd like to swim with one but they aren't dangerous to people. They should have released a fully gorwn salty, that would have been entertaining.

58908[/snapback]

Should have let a great white in there TBH - maybe HTT would have got excited! :rolleyes:

58905[/snapback]

58908[/snapback]

Should have let a great white in there TBH - maybe HTT would have got excited! :rolleyes:

58959[/snapback]

My favourite HTT post ever (it was short :blink: ) was the one where he said he liked to go swimming with Great Whites in a cage, only he's scared of water and can't swim ;)

My favourite HTT post ever (it was short ;) )

58962[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

No need to go any further tbh!

58980[/snapback]

I could teach him a thing or two about brevity :blink: