interview help!

Kevin

:icon_lol: < describes my chances of getting the job :lol: < describes the interviewer :lol: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

You failed in getting a shelf stacking job?

:rolleyes:

Oh unlucky mate! Theres always McDonalds... :rolleyes:

well, .cock, you have no idea how hard it is to get a jab now adays. So i tell you, go fuck yourself.

I've been offered a couple in the last few months so in my experience not very hard at all.

:icon_lol: < describes my chances of getting the job :lol: < describes the interviewer :lol: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

well, .cock, you have no idea how hard it is to get a jab now adays. So i tell you, go fuck yourself.

I've been offered a couple in the last few months so in my experience not very hard at all.

And if Cheech can get a job, anyone can

:) < describes my chances of getting the job :rolleyes: < describes the interviewer :lol: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

:lol: Still selling windows? :icon_lol:

:) < describes my chances of getting the job :rolleyes: < describes the interviewer :lol: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

:)

Oh unlucky mate! Theres always McDonalds... :icon_lol:

:lol: Still licking windows? :rolleyes:

:lol: Still licking my mam out? :rolleyes:

guilty :)

im guessing your about 50, hence, you have experience, i am 16 and have fuck all experience.

im guessing your about 50, hence, you have experience, i am 16 and have fuck all experience.

I'm 24.

:) < describes my chances of getting the job :rolleyes: < describes the interviewer :rolleyes: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

:lol: Still selling windows? :rolleyes:

Cleaning man..... cleaning!! :lol:

george-formby.jpg

:) < describes my chances of getting the job :rolleyes: < describes the interviewer :rolleyes: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

:lol: Still selling windows? :rolleyes:

Cleaning man..... cleaning!! :lol:

george-formby.jpg

Did you ban Kevin from the job?

Power mad I tells ye

Interview is used as a platform to determine whether or not you're qualified for the job position, motivated to do the job and to find if you are the right fit for the applied position. When you attend for an interview you should answer questions in a way which is acceptable to a interviewer, but not necessarily right to the interviewer. We know many people struggle with interviews though they are the most experienced and best qualified for the job. A successful interview is critical to landing the job you want. As the job seeker ,Knowing the interview tips, interview Dos and Don'ts reviewing likely questions in advance and being prepared for interview will put you in the best possible position for a successful interview.

Keep looking and applying and don't get discouraged. Every interview is a step to a job, you learn from them all.

Indeed. Good luck Kevin, good to see a young un getting off his arse and trying to get some work.

Yip. Keep looking, kidda.

I'm sure those poking fun at you did it without any malice (apart from .cock, who is too young to appreciate what he says).

Best of luck.

:) < describes my chances of getting the job :lol: < describes the interviewer :lol: < describes my knowledge of food safety.

Hahaha kidda im sorry to say like but if you cant get a fuckin job in morrisons then yourthe one who will have all day everyday for the rest of your life to fuck yourself.

:rolleyes::icon_lol:

Keep looking and applying and don't get discouraged. Every interview is a step to a job, you learn from them all.

Indeed. Good luck Kevin, good to see a young un getting off his arse and trying to get some work.

I'm sure those poking fun at you did it without any malice (apart from .cock, who is too young to appreciate what he says).

Best of luck.

thanks lads :lol: well i've applied for two more places, just gona apply for everywhere, something will come along :lol:

Best of luck.

How many years young do you think i am? :lol:

I think Kevin knows im winding him up...getting employment is a fickle minefield these days.

You get knocked down...you keep getting up again! :lol: