Stevie

Andrew

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Stevie............ :lol::rolleyes:

He would have had something really interesting to say at all this..............

(if it had been someone else of course!!)

Get your "Justice for Stevie" t-shirts here! :lol:

Can someone show me where all this 'racist language' that Stevie was spewing out is??

Having a go at Yanks isn't racism as Stevie and said yanks are both white.

Having a go at Muslims isn't racist either, it's an expression of 'differance' (look it up)...

Having a go at Mersyside is normal in most correct thinking company tbh.

Do you think it's socially acceptable for a member to say to someone, who they believe to be Muslim, that they hope they die at the Hajj?

Before you answer that question can you consider the fact that we've been approached by a company looking to sponsor us which would secure the future of the site.

So the truth seeps out. Entertainment sold down the river to follow a more business like approach.......Sounds all too depressingly familiar!

Anyone else getting the Stevie charm offensive PM's yet?

oh this has got to be good

Well he calls some people cunts, others bellends, and many people out of town mugs. He also says you won't find one definitive bannable offence (I thought calling someone a cunt was on most boards). But the main jist is "Ask them where I said I hope someone dies at the hajj please."

Anyone else getting the Stevie charm offensive PM's yet?

oh this has got to be good

Well he calls some people cunts, others bellends, and many people out of town mugs. He also says you won't find one definitive bannable offence (I thought calling someone a cunt was on most boards). But the main jist is "Ask them where I said I hope someone dies at the hajj please."

ah, that one of stevies many wonderful qualities

Typical i'm busy in work for a change and miss all this.

Pity, didn't mind Stevie... granted being irish and supporting the toon he'd have wanted me hung but funny none the less despite some of his daft politics.

what was the final straw anyways i thought he'd been fairly quiet of late.

edit> did he turn out to be Fop??

He'd have wanted you hanged. FFS can't you bogtrotter cunts work out the difference between hanging a person and hanging an object?!!! :lol:

*Please don't ban me*

who said It was to kill me? could have been as an example for other visitors :lol:

stick that up your past participle!

:rolleyes: I hope he chops off your future indicative, sirrah

Can someone show me where all this 'racist language' that Stevie was spewing out is??

Having a go at Yanks isn't racism as Stevie and said yanks are both white.

Having a go at Muslims isn't racist either, it's an expression of 'differance' (look it up)...

Having a go at Mersyside is normal in most correct thinking company tbh.

Do you think it's socially acceptable for a member to say to someone, who they believe to be Muslim, that they hope they die at the Hajj?

Before you answer that question can you consider the fact that we've been approached by a company looking to sponsor us which would secure the future of the site.

So the truth seeps out. Entertainment sold down the river to follow a more business like approach.......Sounds all too depressingly familiar!

It's just like when Keegan left the first time :lol:

This place has been a bit stale lately. I suppose it's just piqued peoples interest.

There's fuck all happening in the football section, you out-of-town cunts.

I'm trying dammit, some people put forwards England LB candidates

This place has been a bit stale lately. I suppose it's just piqued peoples interest.

Stevie would have done a job there. :lol:

Stevie would have done a job there. :lol:

:lol:

Stevie would have done a job there. :rolleyes:

oh fuck off :lol:

:lol:

No idea what the fuck he said to get banned.

i was speaking to some people who know him before the Derby game and they all said he is a decent bloke.

Dont always agree with him but he makes plenty of provocative comments which is what its all about

Its a joke that anyone gets banned from a message board for fuck sake.

PC gone mad?