Stevie

Andrew

I don't really understand the preoccupation with banning Stevie, it's not like he was running for New Labour or summat....Oh wait... :lol:

By the by, he'll be loving that this thread has rumble on for so long. Thinking that those wailing that's it not fair, some how mitigate his behaviour. When really the people shouting loudest that he shouldn't have been banned are not doing it because they disagree with his treatment and simply because they agree with his politics.

Drivel. He was quite popular on account of him being funny. Not surprised that concept is unfamiliar to you.

(someone has to pick up the mantle)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :lol:

No, what matters is why it happened yesterday following Craigs attack and Stevies retalliation.

Why does it matter that it happened yesterday? The reasons he was banned was not because of yesterday but I dare say his comment along the lines of "if I need banning then do it!" probably pricked a concious of one of us.

If the admins (collectively) are guilty of one thing, it's not having the bollocks to carry out their decision sooner. A decision that was agreed some time ago.

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :rolleyes:

No, what matters is why it happened yesterday following Craigs attack and Stevies retalliation.

Coincidence.

But even if it had been for that incident, Stevie asked to be banned, so he got what he wanted. And then a 13-page attention-seeking thread to boot.

nowt wrong with being an attention seeker, manc mag, gejon and Fish do it all the time :lol:

Edit. And tooner too, "seeing" as he's looking :rolleyes:

I-RO-NY :lol:

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :icon_lol:

Coincidence.

But even if it had been for that incident, Stevie asked to be banned, so he got what he wanted. And then a 13-page attention-seeking thread to boot.

nowt wrong with being an attention seeker, manc mag, gejon and Fish do it all the time :rolleyes:

Edit. And tooner too, "seeing" as he's looking :rolleyes:

I-RO-NY :lol:

see, you do it every time. Disagree with me just to get attention :lol:

Is it a permanent banning then?

interesting bloke. A psychologists dream if his real life persona was anything like is online one. He should have been born 50 years before his time tbh. :lol:

He would have been in his element amongst the racist language that was deemed acceptable in those days.

Edited by Gejon

interesting bloke. A psychologists dream if his real life persona was anything like is online one. He should have been born 50 years before his time tbh. :lol:

I expect he'll re-register somehow. You can't keep a good man down, so they say :lol:

I expect he'll re-register somehow. You can't keep a good man down, so they say :lol:

No he won't.

He would have been in his element amongst the racist language that was deemed acceptable in those days.

Here's another irony. The only reason the world has changed is because of the global economy and the process of globalisation forcing us to get on with people who we never had to before. The process of globalisation, a capitalist market process, is celebrated by those who resist the nationalists.

Now that is ironic.

Can someone show me where all this 'racist language' that Stevie was spewing out is??

Having a go at Yanks isn't racism as Stevie and said yanks are both white.

Having a go at Muslims isn't racist either, it's an expression of 'differance' (look it up)...

Having a go at Mersyside is normal in most correct thinking company tbh.

Here's another irony. The only reason the world has changed is because of the global economy and the process of globalisation forcing us to get on with people who we never had to before. The process of globalisation, a capitalist market process, is celebrated by those who resist the nationalists.

Now that is ironic.

As I was saying earlier Stevie has been ehtnically cleansed for not fitting in with the global agenda (see Serbia, Afg, Iraq)....

Can someone show me where all this 'racist language' that Stevie was spewing out is??

Having a go at Muslims isn't racist either, it's an expression of 'differance' (look it up)...

Correct, i'd even amend one and three together.

Do you think it's socially acceptable for a member to say to someone, who they believe to be Muslim, that they hope they die at the Hajj?

Before you answer that question can you consider the fact that we've been approached by a company looking to sponsor us which would secure the future of the site.

Do you think it's socially acceptable for a member to say to someone, who they believe to be Muslim, that they hope they die at the Hajj?

Before you answer that question can you consider the fact that we've been approached by a company looking to sponsor us which would secure the future of the site.

No, so delete the post and ban him for 2 weeks.

You say that as though we haven't been down that route.

that is crap.

I think he's a good poster and entertaining. I don't agree with everything , most things admittedly, but I don't agree with parky's political views that I see, but he's a good poster too.

Someone said early on in this thread that it reflects badly on those who are having a go at someone unable to answer back and that is spot on too.

2 things, I said having a go at him was a bit high school

and I don't think I've had a go at him

Chez, ask yourself if I was talking about the people making valid points about his public discussions falling within the rather loose boundaries of taste on here... Or if I was talking about the people claiming There had been some fascist victory?

Edited by The Fish

No of course not.

On the other hand Stevie unbeknoingly kicks off a fair few healthy debates on racism...The Joker always has a role.

Btw Craig I've got nothing against you or the modulation of the mini-moog on here.

Fwiw these are difficult times and I know Stevie had some problems last week and ffs we all need to stick together and sometimes there are things on the table that aren't pleasant...BUt that is the beauty of TT for me.

Peace.

Edited by Park Life

You lying cunt. You're a fuckin arsehole mate. http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=580803 is that what you're on about??? You fuckin pleb, if you were half a man you would admit it's because you and the mods don't like me. Don't make lies up you fucking fanny. You won't find anything about wanting people to die at the hajj.

You say that as though we haven't been down that route.

I'd argue that you should have persisted with the naughty step in that case. :lol:

Typical i'm busy in work for a change and miss all this.

Pity, didn't mind Stevie... granted being irish and supporting the toon he'd have wanted me hung but funny none the less despite some of his daft politics.

what was the final straw anyways i thought he'd been fairly quiet of late.

edit> did he turn out to be Fop??

He'd have wanted you hanged. FFS can't you bogtrotter cunts work out the difference between hanging a person and hanging an object?!!! :lol:

*Please don't ban me*