Stevie

Andrew

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :lol:

No, what matters is why it happened yesterday following Craigs attack and Stevies retalliation.

But it doesn't really mate.

:lol:

Brilliant Thread lads, just fucking hilarious.

The way some people have cried their hearts out in this thread is amazing.

It's an internet message board, he's not been banished to the Phantom Zone :lol:

So it WAS YOU THEN??? :lol:

I cannot tell a lie, it was I what chopped down that cherry tree, innit

Brilliant Thread lads, just fucking hilarious.

The way some people have cried their hearts out in this thread is amazing.

It's an internet message board, he's not been banished to the Phantom Zone :lol:

So it WAS YOU THEN??? :lol:

I cannot tell a lie, it was I what chopped down that cherry tree, innit

The Dear Departed would be livid to have the name Washington associated with him,

"full of mackems".

I don't really understand the preoccupation with banning Stevie, it's not like he was running for New Labour or summat....Oh wait... :lol:

By the by, he'll be loving that this thread has rumble on for so long. Thinking that those wailing that's it not fair, some how mitigate his behaviour. When really the people shouting loudest that he shouldn't have been banned are not doing it because they disagree with his treatment and simply because they agree with his politics.

I don't really understand the preoccupation with banning Stevie, it's not like he was running for New Labour or summat....Oh wait... :lol:

By the by, he'll be loving that this thread has rumble on for so long. Thinking that those wailing that's it not fair, some how mitigate his behaviour. When really the people shouting loudest that he shouldn't have been banned are not doing it because they disagree with his treatment and simply because they agree with his politics.

I knew it was you...Fallout from modgate innit. :lol:

I knew it was you...Fallout from modgate innit. :lol:

new avatar for Fish

costume-grim-reaper-clipart.gif

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :lol:

No, what matters is why it happened yesterday following Craigs attack and Stevies retalliation.

Coincidence.

But even if it had been for that incident, Stevie asked to be banned, so he got what he wanted. And then a 13-page attention-seeking thread to boot.

that is crap.

I think he's a good poster and entertaining. I don't agree with everything , most things admittedly, but I don't agree with parky's political views that I see, but he's a good poster too.

Someone said early on in this thread that it reflects badly on those who are having a go at someone unable to answer back and that is spot on too.

It was a unanimous decision amongst the moderators/admin, so does it really matter who clicked the ban button? :rolleyes:

Coincidence.

But even if it had been for that incident, Stevie asked to be banned, so he got what he wanted. And then a 13-page attention-seeking thread to boot.

nowt wrong with being an attention seeker, manc mag, gejon and Fish do it all the time :lol:

Edit. And tooner too, "seeing" as he's looking :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

BREAKING NEWS***

From the sun

Stevie is set to be allowed back to the forums! according to Scottishmag, Craig has been in talks with stevie about signing up under a new username as he realised he was wrong!

more to follow

--------------------

GET OUT OF OUR FORUMS

GET OUT OF OUR FORUUUUUUUMS

YOU CORRUPT COCKNEY BASTARD

GET OUT OF OUR FORUM

has been getting chanted around the forum all day. More to follow

ok it WASNT CRAIG

Ermmmm he's definitely not Cockney neither... nor corrupt! :lol: