Would you be happy having no derbies in the....

accadacca

Premiership next season ?

Cos it is looking very likely, and most SAFC workmates are convinced the nightmare scenario {for them anyway} is going to happen.

Some even wishing Quinn had appointed Allardyce before he gave it to Spraggia {??} !!

Must be bad down there !

fwiw - a season without a derby game is not a proper season imo

Premiership next season ?

Cos it is looking very likely, and most SAFC workmates are convinced the nightmare scenario {for them anyway} is going to happen.

Some even wishing Quinn had appointed Allardyce before he gave it to Spraggia {??} !!

Must be bad down there !

fwiw - a season without a derby game is not a proper season imo

I like a good derby but it wouldn't bother me whether they were relegated or not to be honest, they certainly seem more bothered about us than we are of them.

I dont care, we're going to piss this league anyway.

fwiw I dont want to play them, as it stands even at their current poor form they could well turn us over. A premiership without us as top North East dogs is not thinkable as hanging to the coat tails of our "more successful" neighbours would be hell.

Gonna go against the opinion here.........

while I don't really care about the mackems or their fortunes generally, and lets face it we all know that us and the mackems only have one thing in common anyway, if they are half decent it should spur us on to do better.

There is no chance of Sunderland getting relegated this season as, despite how bad they have looked in recent months, there are definitely worse teams in the Premier League than them so they should survive by the skin of their teeth. I would not be that bothered if there was no derby in Premier League as long as we were there in it.

There is no chance of Sunderland getting relegated this season as, despite how bad they have looked in recent months, there are definitely worse teams in the Premier League than them so they should survive by the skin of their teeth. I would not be that bothered if there was no derby in Premier League as long as we were there in it.

;)

A post without a link?