NUFC 3-0 Scunthorpe

Barney

2-0!!!

Lovenkrands, Routledge assist

sounds like a good goal

Danish national manager was out in the danish press today, stating that Løvenkrands is very much still in contention for a world cup squad spot for Denmark. Hopefully that'll make him more hungry

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody able to give a fuller account of the way we've been playing? how have Routledge and Jose played? Is our makeshift back four doing well or just meeting little challenge? Were the goals sexy football or poor defending.

I need answers people!

As a team were playing well, Jonas is having an off day. Defence are bored but for me it's Guthrie that's stood out, he's bossed the midfield.

I'm going to be bored if the 2nd half is anything like the 1st as Im in the Leazes :lol:

Anybody able to give a fuller account of the way we've been playing? how have Routledge and Jose played? Is our makeshift back four doing well or just meeting little challenge? Were the goals sexy football or poor defending.

I need answers people!

57%-43% possession for us

16 shots (12 on net)...so by all accounts the scunny keeeper is standing on his head

As a team were playing well, Jonas is having an off day. Defence are bored but for me it's Guthrie that's stood out, he's bossed the midfield.

I'm going to be bored if the 2nd half is anything like the 1st as Im in the Leazes :lol:

How's the attendance looking, pud?

How's the attendance looking, pud?

39k + according to the radio