Football personalities you despise.

Craig

Claridge is getting a few mentions on here. I like him personally.

He was always on my list of players who scoring against us should result in the team not being paid (see Ian Marshall, Dion Dublin etc, etc) but I don't really despise him now.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of hate in here. I know he's getting on a bit and losing his marbles, but does anyone really despise John Motson?

Always makes me think of Hereford.

David Speedie. Nearly took Tommy Wrights head off at Blackburn, did the same at Birmingham when Kevin Brock had to be a second half emergency keeper. He kept a clean sheet all of the 45 mins too!

Denis fucking Bergkamp.

Ashly Cole

Drogba, fuck it, just put most of the SKY 4 in this bracket.

Mark fucking Hughes. Twat.

Most commentators and pundits, special mention to fat louse, alan green.

Allardyce.

Paul fucking merson, what a total bell helmet this fucker is, if anyone needs proof of skys love of ex london players on their shows this cunt is it.

Collymore, how he's on the radio as much is a mystery to me, a total prick of a bloke who is unbelievably ignorant of matters nufc. Boring to boot.

Lee Dixon, the cunt.

Gordon fucking Armstrong, cunt extroadinaire!

Paddy Crerand, the Slaven of Manchester.

Micky Thomas. Bell end.

I've got to go, but will come back to this thread, there's too many I haven't mentioned yet. :yes

Gordon Taylor, the head of the PFA.

What a fucking wet fart he is, coming out and defending spoilt millionaires who can't keep their fists down/ drive properly/ know when they've had enough /keep it in their pants etc etc. And he makes Norris from Coronation Street sound like a dynamic leader of men.

Gordon Taylor, the head of the PFA.

What a fucking wet fart he is, coming out and defending spoilt millionaires who can't keep their fists down/ drive properly/ know when they've had enough /keep it in their pants etc etc. And he makes Norris from Coronation Street sound like a dynamic leader of men.

he is an utter pillock isnt he

Completely forgot about Jamie 'the Don' Carragher. What a fucking tool - talking about intentionally injuring his teammates in training. Not to mention retiring from international football when he wasn't even selected. I'm putting out a press release later this week about my impending retirement from the international scene. :lol: