NUFC-v-Blackpool

Barney

47,010 fans.

Makes you proud, doesn't it.

Oh because you are part of that crowd :) ? Could of been 47,011 !!!

:lol: pipe down Monkey Boy. I've an excuse, I'm in London, why aren't you there?

Only 4 goals in the both the Premier League and the Championship...

I'm in Ireland B)

Wanna potato? I've got loads...

Nah its alright, I'm about to go out to my farm anyway and harvest some. Might go for a pint of Guiness aswell later after my bowl of stew :)

tbs

Taco Bell Syndrome? Totally Baked Son?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nolan won me £15 as well.

Want it to be 4-0 and I'll be well pleased

If Colo gets the 4th I'll be fucking delighted.

the commentator said Hughton will be furious as its another late goal we have conceded recently. When was the last time we let in a late goal?

Cardiff was the one I remember which was a daft gift.

the commentator said Hughton will be furious as its another late goal we have conceded recently. When was the last time we let in a late goal?

In the last 10 games we have conceeded 4 times in the last 15mins.

Posh got a reasonably late second goal (76 mins), but he's probably thinking of the Barnsley 6-1 win where they got a goal at 83 mins.

Peterborough, Barnsley, Watford

Boro and today aswell.

Alright nice solid win as predicted, onwards and upwards I say. And Westbrom flooding the pitch? Fack me they've been promoted 4 times in 9 years and they still celebrate like this :lol:

the commentator said Hughton will be furious as its another late goal we have conceded recently.

Maybe so, but will he be furious at himself for taking defender Simpson off and putting Ameobi on. :lol: