Danny B you can come back now

Guest Barrack Road

Guest alex
Rather them than Man City tbh. If the latter got in the CL with the financial clout they'd be one of the bigger clubs for years to come in the PL and would be front runners for the title before long. With Spurs, they may do well but I'll be surprised if they consistently finish up there over the next few seasons.

I don't know. Tottenham haven't been classed as a big club for over 20 years, they haven't had the performances or the true fanbase to do it. Now though they're in one of the most densely populated places in Europe, and are building a 60,000 stadium, and have just qualified for the CL. That will increase their stature ten fold. We've been better known worldwide than the likes of them, Everton and Villa, purely cos of our title battles and particularly CL entrances. They have it now, not 7 and 12 years ago like us. It's a worry. You look at Arsenal they couldn't fill Highbury every week for years, bit of investment and success and they took off with all the money and gloryhunters down there, I can see it happening again. It's a nightmare.

All good points, I just think Man City would be a more permanent fixture in the CL given the wealth of their owners.

Its going to be a tight squeeze at both ends of the table next season - no room at the top end like - even Tottenham and Man citys habit of fucking things up looks to be a thing of the past so in effect the top six next season are set in stone as long as liverpool get their act together - slim pickings for the also rans and a season long relegation battle

Aye, I think you're right. How depressing.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road

We have less hope of competing at the top than we did when I first got taken to the match in 85, and we had nen then. Criminal, really is criminal. We're like Nigeria, should be one of the great countries of the world with all its resources, but we're wank.

Guest Barrack Road
Yeah I saw it, Bellamy seems really pally with Harry

We can do better than Bellamy now

Oh dear :) it's started. Like who??? Messi.

Guest alex

Where's that from, N-O?

Spuds board, at a guess.

I thought Bale was class when he first went there but lost his way after getting injured against us, iirc. Looks absolutely quality now.

Yeah he did. Remember they played up here and he was on the left wing. Everything was going through him, then he got injured and I'm pretty sure we went on to win.

The good faye done his foot with a stamp.

Guest alex

Where's that from, N-O?

Spuds board, at a guess.

Of course, my bad.

I'll let you off.

Guest Barrack Road
:icon_lol:

Oh dear doesn't even cover it. Was expecting it to be a good laugh, switched off having wasted five minutes of my life. If you're going to make something like be fucking funny. Tottenham oh dear.

Edited by Barrack Road

• 1 month later...
You said you'd leave when we weren't in your division, you were as good as your word you can come back now.

I know for a fact you browse this board as this has been confirmed to me. You are the face of Tottenham Hotspur. Tonight a country unites behind Manchester City, I speak for many on here, I hope they fuckin hammer you. That is all. Champions League you're havin laugh, champions league you're havin a laugh.

On the subject of the game tonight, Redknapp in all the papers basically saying "faakin disgaaastin awww this money Man City av spent" The same fucka has probably spent £70m plus since he's been there, the hypocritical tosser. I bet Spurs have spent 3rd or 4th most in the last four years. Come on Citeh.

Reading back over this is pretty sweet. Poor Stevie seems to love backing a loser.

So a shite world cup has come to an end, looking forward to next year. At least we have qualified (for qualifying) for the Champions League, one less stick for those who are obsessed with Spurs to beat us with. I am sure you will be backing us in Europe as we represent the country this year.

Congratulations to yous boys for bouncing back first time of asking, who would have thought clipboard was a mangement genius on the sly. :unsure:

So what have I missed?

Surely you check the ip before you approve accounts Craig?

No need to where you're concerned - the name is a giveaway.

As you might of guessed I didn't approve you :unsure:

WAHEY!

Welcome back Danny. Since Fop spat his dummy out and took his dumbells home we've not had any twats with staying power.

Which world cup superstars you been signing to push for that champions league trophy?

WAHEY!

Welcome back Danny. Since Fop spat his dummy out and took his dumbells home we've not had any twats with staying power.

Which world cup superstars you been signing to push for that champions league trophy?

aye its been nice on here for the last year or so

WAHEY!

Since Kevin started posting anyways.

WAHEY!

Just under. Tried going on the wind up (re: Bassong) in the immediate aftermath of SBR's death.

WAHEY!

Fops gone?? Shame, he was persistant.....like thrush. (apparently).

All our talk is of Joe Cole, Micah Richards, Bellers and Forlan :unsure:

Pretty sure JC is a done deal. Some people are saying suarez too but I think its wishful thinking.

Hopefully the TT admin will allow this twat a little more time then they did after you were relegated.

WAHEY!

Pretty sure JC is a done deal. Some people are saying suarez too but I think its wishful thinking.

Hopefully the TT admin will allow this twat a little more time then they did after you were relegated.

I see you've gone for two sponsors this year. You've got to pick a pocket or two eh? Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

Where you going finish this year?

WAHEY!

I see you've gone for two sponsors this year. You've got to pick a pocket or two eh? Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum.

Where you going finish this year?

Yup, Dannys a shrewd operator alright. that is why we have always have money to spend on players.

Fifth this year for me. I have already bet on City to win it at 8s. Will seem like silly odds come christmas time.

City

Chelsea

United

Them

Us

Just got to enjoy the CL ride whilst it lasts.