eBay

Lazarus

Bought / sold over 300 items on ebay and must say I love it.

Bought everything from an Asparagus plant to a Jag (never go on ebay when pissed) :o

As discussed on the Veg Thread, you can usually find most high street items on ebay considerably cheaper.

Where I find it really good is for items that are to big to post. People mark these as pick up only and you can get some really good bargains. These items could be anything from a 99p wheelbarrow to a 99p office desk and leather swivel chair.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Bought everything from an Asparagus plant to a Jag (never go on ebay when pissed) :o

As discussed on the Veg Thread, you can usually find most high street items on ebay considerably cheaper.

Where I find it really good is for items that are to big to post. People mark these as pick up only and you can get some really good bargains. These items could be anything from a 99p wheelbarrow to a 99p office desk and leather swivel chair.

Urghhh, imagine collecting a rowing machine from a mackem. :D

I guess I don't like second hand stuff, can see how eBay is useful though, obviously.

Urghhh, imagine collecting a rowing machine from a mackem. :D

I guess I don't like second hand stuff, can see how eBay is useful though, obviously.

a lot of shops trade in new stuff on ebay too you know

I use it a lot to buy stuff but haven't got around to selling stuff even though I have boxes full of computer bits - can't be arsed with the hassle of postage etc.

Buy lots of new stuff from ebay, and it's always handy for picking up cheap extras for things like mobile/laptop batteries, or spare cables and things of that ilk.

Yep, that. Often sell duplicate/unwanted CDs and DVDs on there (and buy them too, though Amazon zShops has usurped eBay somewhat, I'd say).

sell and buy on ebay all the time.

Picked up a 37" Samsung LCD TV from a re-possesions auction today for £220. Going to pick it up from kingston park tomorrow.

Oh and R.e Fees.... Yeah theyre total robbers. Also when you think paypal takes about 4% too and theyre the same company they must take literally millions $$$$$$ everyday

Edited by JaMoUsE

• 2 weeks later...

They've charged me £27 for a phone that sold for £260, I don't remember it being so expensive before.

What's worse is that it was a scamming fucking Nigerian who won the auction and they won't let me re-list the item or even open a dispute yet.

They've charged me £27 for a phone that sold for £260, I don't remember it being so expensive before.

What's worse is that it was a scamming fucking Nigerian who won the auction and they won't let me re-list the item or even open a dispute yet.

Facejacker-001.jpg