Strip Clubs in the Toon

ajax_andy

Going for a bit of a unofficial 2nd stag do and also a mates 30th in town in a couple of weeks and was wondering what the best strip club is?

Been to FYEO years ago but was disappointed with the girls keeping their knickers on...

So where's the best strip club in town lads?

Going for a bit of a unofficial 2nd stag do and also a mates 30th in town in a couple of weeks and was wondering what the best strip club is?

Been to FYEO years ago but was disappointed with the girls keeping their knickers on...

So where's the best strip club in town lads?

Not been for a while but I don't think there are any that do the full shebang. Need to get yourself to Eastern Europe for that (or the Flying Scotsman).

I've only been to the Officers Deck in town.

You can pay extra for flange out.

Where's the officers deck?

Right at the bottom of the Bigg market.

Just stay in the Pig Market, you can get the lot for nowt ....

Nice one... can't picture the place but shouldnt be too hard to find i'd imagine.

Dont see the point in the ones that keep their knickers on as I can see plenty of tits and knickers walking around the bigg market anyways without having to pay for it lol!

Just stay in the Pig Market, you can get the lot for nowt ....

Damn beat me too it lol!

Nice one... can't picture the place but shouldnt be too hard to find i'd imagine.

Dont see the point in the ones that keep their knickers on as I can see plenty of tits and knickers walking around the bigg market anyways without having to pay for it lol!

It's over the road from Circus Circus or Flares or whatever it's called these days.

Might have changed name itself.

Not exactly helpful though amusing considering its current clientele but when I was about 17 we sometimes went to Hoffs (now Rockshots) pre-match which certainly featured the full clunge.

It's over the road from Circus Circus or Flares or whatever it's called these days.

Where Yell is (or used to be... havent been down there in a long time)?

Or over the main road where there's one called Pussy Galores?

Not exactly helpful though amusing considering its current clientele but when I was about 17 we sometimes went to Hoffs (now Rockshots) pre-match which certainly featured the full clunge.

Can't beat a bit of pre-match clunge to get you going lol! :o

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=...=12,144.92,,0,5

:o

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=...=12,144.92,,0,5

:o

Nice one! cheers!

Anyone been to Blue Velvet?

Got a txt off a mate saying that there's plenty of clunge on display in there?

Only been a couple of times a few years ago. More of a gentleman club vibe. Table service, quite dark lighting and the girls wander the room. Remember it being quite small and so is the stage.

Only been a couple of times a few years ago. More of a gentleman club vibe. Table service, quite dark lighting and the girls wander the room. Remember it being quite small and so is the stage.

Hmm sounds a bit shit.

Apparently that Officers Deck is now called Pussy Galores... £20 for a full nude lap dance. Seems a bit frigging expensive that like?!

Hmm sounds a bit shit.

Apparently that Officers Deck is now called Pussy Galores... £20 for a full nude lap dance. Seems a bit frigging expensive that like?!

Cheaper than having to pay for your lasses hair to get done though :D

Hmm sounds a bit shit.

The guys got a point, 96 bastard quid like

Hmm sounds a bit shit.

Bit steep that like! Mine gets hers done at Shakespears in town for about half that. Seem to do a good job too.

Starting to wonder if its worth the money to go to a strip bar like... £10 to get it, £20 for a couple of minutes of looking at a clunge, £4 a beer... might just stand under the stairs in a bar and look up girls skirts when they walk up them! Bound to be some filthy slag not wearing any panties if I stand there long enough!

The guys got a point, 96 bastard quid like