Strip Clubs in the Toon

ajax_andy

I briefly used to work in a strip club in Exeter, collecting glasses. Well, it was the nightclub part, but the strip club was next door, and you could wander about between the two, and gave a hand if it was busy, or a punter got over excited and spewed vomit on the floor.

I've had a life full of glamour.

I briefly used to work in a strip club in Exeter, collecting glasses. Well, it was the nightclub part, but the strip club was next door, and you could wander about between the two, and gave a hand if it was busy, or a punter got over excited and spewed vomit on the floor.

2078388072f88e4b5db1.jpg

?

Edited by Gejon

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...9d648bac5b1.gif

?

:D:icon_lol:

Bad turn of phrase on my part. With the amount I used to sweat working 8 hours with those things that steam the glasses clean, I'd have been even less appealing.

Edited by Billy Castell

Soccermom does, if you can call them knickers, more like a fucking hammock.

You really want her bad dont you?

MILITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JUST SCORED!!!

Get fucked Kevin you little nonce.

What's wrong? your friends leave you sitting in on a Saturday night :D? That why you're angry perhaps?

Both FYEO and Blue Velvet to knickers off now for extra dollar. And some of them will love you long time after for mucho dollar should you fancy it too, dirty ho's.

its the only way he can get laid.

oh, perhaps you were just told this by a :D friend :icon_lol: ??

if you're in london, it's all about the griffin. pounds in the pot....for those that know ;-)

That's in Holborn, right? I've been there a few times over the years......the last time I went there with a bloke who had prostate problems (as he explained afterwards) and he pissed on the floor by the fruit machine! Luckily a girl was on and nobody noticed......