Hello.

Kevin

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the fucking thread you nitwit. I'm finished school, i can stay up to whenever i wantttttttttttttttt :lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :)

wonderful :)

So, 16, you going to Study A-levels?

Read the fucking thread you nitwit. I'm finished school, i can stay up to whenever i wantttttttttttttttt :lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :)

wonderful :)

Are you thick :) Read the thread!!

I'm already doing my Alevels!! I'm born on the 1st July 1993, if i was born on the 2nd I'd only be doing my GCSE's :woosh:

Why are you even here?

FoK

Stop copying everyone else, you're attempting that to fit in. You sad, sad bastard...

I'm English and local... I fit in here by default... why are you here?

Read the fucking thread you nitwit. I'm finished school, i can stay up to whenever i wantttttttttttttttt ;):icon_lol::D:)

wonderful :icon_lol:

Are you thick :icon_lol: Read the thread!!

I'm already doing my Alevels!! I'm born on the 1st July 1993, if i was born on the 2nd I'd only be doing my GCSE's B)

You are a mong. I am born on August 16th 1993 and I am doing my A-levels. It's only if you are born in September would you be doing your GCSEs.

Read the fucking thread you nitwit. I'm finished school, i can stay up to whenever i wantttttttttttttttt ;):icon_lol::D:)

wonderful :icon_lol:

Are you thick :icon_lol: Read the thread!!

I'm already doing my Alevels!! I'm born on the 1st July 1993, if i was born on the 2nd I'd only be doing my GCSE's B)

You are a mong. I am born on August 16th 1993 and I am doing my A-levels. It's only if you are born in September would you be doing your GCSEs.

Incorrect mongo, the cut-off point for school registrations isn't uniform across the UK.

He really really hasn't. It just shows that you all mustn't get out alot because you've obviously heard "your mother is a tiger in the bed" before.