An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely this has got to be a wind up.

Granted I'm new but nobody would come on asking questions like this for a McDonalds interview unless said person was a complete an utter gimp.

Have you not read any of this cunt's posts/threads?

It's no wind up - it's not that smart.

Granted I'm new but nobody would come on asking questions like this for a McDonalds interview unless said person was a complete an utter gimp.

I have but struggling to see how anybody could actually be that much of a cunt.

I have but struggling to see how anybody could actually be that much of a cunt.

I'm not a cunt.

PS, why the fuck do these noodles taste like porridge :|

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand <_<? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :rolleyes:

I suggest when you're called in that you smile confidently and approach the interviewer with an outstretched hand. That way it's very difficult to refuse it. Unless you've wiped your arse with it of course, in which case you might not be suited to a job in catering (even at McDonald's).

Thank you :)

I'm not the best at interviews, I had 4 already i think. Debenhams, the cinema, a supermarket, nope 3.

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand :)? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :)

I suggest when you're called in that you smile confidently and approach the interviewer with an outstretched hand. That way it's very difficult to refuse it. Unless you've wiped your arse with it of course, in which case you might not be suited to a job in catering (even at McDonald's).

Thank you <_<

I'm not the best at interviews, I had 4 already i think. Debenhams, the cinema, a supermarket, nope 3.

:rolleyes:

You got rejected from a supermarket?

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand :(? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker <_<

Thank you :)

Yeah :)

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand :)? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :)

Thank you <_<

To be fair in some places any job is in short supply at the moment. You can easily have 10 people interviewing for a single job even for Tescos.

Thank you <_<

To be fair in some places any job is in short supply at the moment. You can easily have 10 people interviewing for a single job even for Tescos.

He's right. 200 got interviewed for debenhams.

I just realised, 2 stages to employment in mcdonalds, the first is an online test, which i passed. te next is an OJE, anyone done anything like this before?

that can’t be the real Kevin, as there aren’t any attached pics of his ‘hunky’ pop star idols.

Mate I think you're on the wrong thread, what the fuck are you on about :D?

that can’t be the real Kevin, as there aren’t any attached pics of his ‘hunky’ pop star idols.

Mate I think you're on the wrong thread, what the fuck are you on about :D?

I see, you’re ‘straightening’ up your image to help your career path.

If they hire a few pole's then they'll hire me! It's on my birthday aswell so I'm gonna get it :)!!!!!!!!!

<_<

Oh right you were being sarcastic :D

I never mentioned my birthday anywhere :rolleyes: Bar the opening post.

Good luck with the jab

Thank you :D What you getting me for my bday?

termination-guidebook3.jpg

Who's gonna read that for him?

Me mam can :rolleyes:

What time is she back off her corner?

Thank you :D What you getting me for my bday?

termination-guidebook3.jpg

Who's gonna read that for him?

Me mam can :)

What time is she back off her corner?

7.30 tonight, working late these days. Times are tough <_< but when i get my maccy's job she won't need to :rolleyes: