An Interview!

Kevin

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you don't have your cock out, I don't see how you can fail. Personal health problems don't seem to be handicaps, judging by the people I've seen behind the counter. Ability to speak English is probably an advantage but not essential.

McDonald's is a very respectable job and something I would feel privledged to put on my CV - Reckon they would buy that in the interview?

McDonald's is a very respectable job and something I would feel privledged to put on my CV - Reckon they would buy that in the interview?

Possibly. Or you could say that you have an insatiable appetite for appalling junk food and this will enable you to tap directly into the motherlode.

I don't like mcdonalds food.

Manager "And the best bit Kevin, is you get a free meal every day!"

Kevin "No thanks, the food's shite. Me mam'll make me sandwiches."

NEXT!!!!

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand :)? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :rolleyes:

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand :)? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :rolleyes:

I suggest when you're called in that you smile confidently and approach the interviewer with an outstretched hand. That way it's very difficult to refuse it. Unless you've wiped your arse with it of course, in which case you might not be suited to a job in catering (even at McDonald's).

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand <_<? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :rolleyes: Wanker :)

:D

Also, how do i go about shaking there hand <_<? Any interview i had they didn't offer to shake my hand so i left it. Then in debenhams when i was leaving i went to shake his hand but he turned away :D Wanker :)

These things take time

Horror and revulsion at the grotesque and deformed is an instinctive reaction, the poor man was probably in shock.

They're more used to society's "special" people at McD's , so if you can stop wobbling for a few seconds, they'll happily do it.

Get your carer to pick out the shit and smeg from behind your fingernails- it's all image at interviews. :rolleyes:

I can't wait til I'm bringing in the big bucks :) Show you all up!

the big bucks :D

:rolleyes:

Kevin, I think you'll have to find another job for big bucks. Unless you're actually Zimbabwean or a Phillipino, whereby being paid in a viable currency at all is considered a bonus.

Why am I reminded of Micky off 'The League of Gentlemen'?

markgatiss_1_396x222.jpg

Haven't been to McDonalds for years and don't intend to either after this thread.

:D

Maybe Kevin can do the job the dog in Alex's avatar. It looks like it's operating a floor buffer. Mind you, that dog wouldn't get funny looks if it was caught licking his own arse or humping a cushion during its lunch hour.

Edited by Billy Castell