An Interview!

Kevin

Guest Gordon McKeag

Thing is Stevie, we agree about a lot of stuff and it is just your inability to accept that NUFC is no different to any other football club in the land that stops us agreeing about a lot more.

Every club has their load mouths / nerds, NUFC are the same (as this site shows).

Look live here for 6 month and you tell me if you notice any differences. Till then pipe down.

what would I do up there? Unless I sell my house I guess, could probably live like a kind on the equity.

What would you do up here? Have a better standard of living and quality of life than you do down there for starters, living in a bigger home, paying less council tax. What can you do in Berkshire that you can't do here?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think there is something special about Newcastle United, I really do.

Whether Spurs fans think the same is of no consequence to me.

We all do about our own clubs but when you look at it objectively there really isn't.

Its borderline scouse behaviour to think otherwise.

Guest Gordon McKeag

I do, I think deep down most fans of most clubs do about their own club, but I really do about Newcastle, it's oart of the reason fans of other clubs dislike us, but I think a lot of other fans of other clubs realise it too and there's a loose jealousy.

Guest Gordon McKeag

We all do about our own clubs but when you look at it objectively there really isn't.

Its borderline scouse behaviour to think otherwise.

There is. There are unique things about Newcastle. It's not difficult to argue about that, it's impossible.

Thing is Stevie, we agree about a lot of stuff and it is just your inability to accept that NUFC is no different to any other football club in the land that stops us agreeing about a lot more.

Every club has their load mouths / nerds, NUFC are the same (as this site shows).

Look live here for 6 month and you tell me if you notice any differences. Till then pipe down.

what would I do up there? Unless I sell my house I guess, could probably live like a kind on the equity.

What would you do up here? Have a better standard of living and quality of life than you do down there for starters, living in a bigger home, paying less council tax. What can you do in Berkshire that you can't do here?

Job, prospects, local amenities, hot and col running water, gas, electricity, coats...this list is, as they say, endless.

Why am i a wum? Because i get so much attention.

That's pretty poignant.

Refreshing for a WUM to admit they just act the nob because they never got enough attention at home.

Take a chance Kevin. Be yourself. Someone will love you for who you are. Spread your wings and fly.

;)

If I be myself around here will be very boring, believe me. I get the craic going :icon_lol: Whether it's acting a complete moron to get peoples head fried or acting a complete cunt, this place has gotten more lively since I've joined.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Job, prospects, local amenities, hot and col running water, gas, electricity, coats...this list is, as they say, endless.

Prospects, there's plenty of call centres up here. I mean you're 10 years away from being a section manager and even further from Jayne's job, what would be the difference up here. Local amenities :icon_lol: Newcastle is the best provincial city in the country that's a fact, and we have the best countryside and coastline on our doorstep places like Seahouses where you can get a fish straight off the boat and in to the pan.

There is. There are unique things about Newcastle. It's not difficult to argue about that, it's impossible.

There are unique things about every club Stevie. The clubs history, the ground, the support, Im sure even those plastics down the road in that polished bowl feel like it.

The fact is, were all just mugs emptying our pockets to watch 11 overpaid idiots kick a ball round a field.

Im sure even those plastics down the road in that polished bowl feel like it.

The same polished Bowl you copied exactly? :icon_lol:

not exactly true Tom, I seem to remember the feedback on here being quite positive.

Guest Gordon McKeag

not exactly true Tom, I seem to remember the feedback on here being quite positive.

Hasn't got the character of St James' or Ibrox has it?

Hasn't got the character of St James' or Ibrox has it?

It wont have though will it? Its not a ground that has been added to over the years. I doubt a ground like yours or ours would be allowed under H&S these days.

Danny - when you start dishing out bait we will start dishing out bans.

A lot of our readership don't like you high jacking threads whether you're on the wind up or just plain petty it annoys a lot of people.

If you want to stay behave.

A lot of our readership don't like you high jacking threads whether you're on the wind up or just plain petty it annoys a lot of people.

Its your board fella. Do what you have to do.

I will try to wind it in a bit. Was it me asking about fish's employment that did it?

I'm a little concerned about this fella's obsession with me to be honest.

Its OK mate. I am just wondering who's gone wailing and why. I cant change if I dont know who I have offended and why.

Last time I was posting you were struggling is all. I know you had that dream of having your own comedy club. I was just showing concern.

Glad you got sorted anyway. London is an expensive place to live when you are on the rock and roll.

I'm a little concerned about this fella's obsession with me to be honest.

Its OK mate. I am just wondering who's gone wailing and why. I cant change if I dont know who I have offended and why.

Last time I was posting you were struggling is all. I know you had that dream of having your own comedy club. I was just showing concern.

Glad you got sorted anyway. London is an expensive place to live when you are on the rock and roll.

;)

This guy has you all on his hook. Brilliant :icon_lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Its your board fella. Do what you have to do.

I will try to wind it in a bit. Was it me asking about fish's employment that did it?

I think it was a reasonable question. If geordies are allowed to be direct surely it's xenophobic to not allow the same directness of outsiders [/pc brigade]

Reading is basically a new town like Milton Keynes. Most of the good stuff was flattened in the War and the rest of it knocked down by ignorant town planners to build roundabouts and supermarkets. It has a terrible traffic system and is clogged with traffic at rush hour. its high street is dead. The main shopping centre The Oracle is blandness personified. There are lots of featureless business parks like Arlington (which is probably where Danny works) which all look the same. Most places up and down the M4 in that area like Slough and Bracknell are shit holes. There's actually a lot of crime in Reading too, ethnic tension and the rich live in little ghettos in Thames side villages. In my experience many of the people are mean, money obsessed, weasely characters.

I can't think of a single thing to recommend it over Newcastle, a city rich in history, culture, character and people. FoD.

Reading is basically a new town like Milton Keynes. Reading 8th Century, Milton Keynes 1967

its high street is dead. During the day as most of inhabitants will be in work

There are lots of featureless business parks like Arlington (which is probably where Danny works) which all look the same. Offices? What are they for?

Most places up and down the M4 in that area like Slough and Bracknell are shit holes. Agreed

ethnic tension There are black people who live there. I can't remember the last racist crime in the area

and the rich live in little ghettos in Thames side villages. Like Henley and Sonning some of the most picturesque affluent area in the country

In my experience many of the people are mean, money obsessed, weasely characters. Basically people with jobs rather than dole bludgers

Edited by Danny CL