what should i do?

Disappear up your own arse.

Dude, i'm seriously confused :D

What the fuck like??

1:Put your head between Meenzer's legs

2: Put your nose in Meenzer's arsehole

3: push.....

FYP.

Anyway, probably just regular working hours, Kevvy! boy. Give them a call at 9 tomorrow. I realise that might mean not staying up till 5am in a vodka-and-wanking-induced stupor, but you can manage it for the carrot that is £80. :D

:angry:

I'm loving it!! :angry:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're a black kid from da ghettos then? Or are you some white, middle class wannabe wiggatrying to be something you're not?

And what would you shoot me with then? A pea shooter made of an empty biro with wet bits of paper for ammo?

White, 1st class.

Respect :o

So you are a Wigger? How tragic. Even your hero mocks you

Anyhow, just thought I'd show you what goth music is, just to educate you. Well someone has to try I suppose.

Edited by Billy Castell

Zing :D.

Anyway, I think i got it.

In other news, i bought more alcomahol today, 4 big bottles of WKD :angry:! 30 cans tomorrow and a few bottles of cider, thats all the drink got then :o

In other news, i bought more alcomahol today, 4 big bottles of WKD :angry:! 30 cans tomorrow and a few bottles of cider, thats all the drink got then :o

No one gives a fuck, I sincerely hope you give yourself alcohol poisoning.

No one gives a fuck, I sincerely hope you give yourself alcohol poisoning.

Wacky, i know 4 bottles would be a bit much for you and your "condition", its okay little guy :angry:

In other news, i bought more alcomahol today, 4 big bottles of WKD :D! 30 cans tomorrow and a few bottles of cider, thats all the drink got then :o

WKD? Urrrgh, you big girl's blouse. WKD is disgusting. Do't tell me its the blue stuff, as that's the one I've tried, and it is foul. You might as well drink mouthwash instead of that shit. Its the same colour and at least your breath will be fresh when you go to hospital.

Think so aye. Rang them and some boy said louise will ring me in 24 hours to organise my induction :o

Congratulations! Presumably the induction will consist of giving you a uniform and a spatula.....

Think so aye. Rang them and some boy said louise will ring me in 24 hours to organise my induction :o

Congrats! And to pass your induction, all you have to do is enjoy one night of pleasure with Louise:

funny-pictures-super-fat-woman-0kK.jpg

I think so.

When i'm up the town now im going to go and set up a bank account..

Years ago i had a old smart account and i know you need your passport and a letter with your name/address on it to prove address, will it be grand if i just look to swap my account to a new one with just a passport?

Think so aye. Rang them and some boy said louise will ring me in 24 hours to organise my induction :D

Congrats! And to pass your induction, all you have to do is enjoy one night of pleasure with Louise:

:o

The icon in the bottom right of that obscures the best part of the photo. Its not a camel's toe, its a moose's knuckle.

Think so aye. Rang them and some boy said louise will ring me in 24 hours to organise my induction :D

The icon in the bottom right of that obscures the best part of the photo. Its not a camel's toe, its a moose's knuckle.

I bet she gives herself a round of applause when she farts. Jesus Christ, look at the size of her! What the fuck is going on with her dress sense? And is that Kim Jong Il in drag behind her?

I bet she shops at Milletts :o

I bet her fanny looks like the monster that eats Boba Fett.

I bet her fanny looks like the monster that eats Boba Fett.

Bit harsh

On the monster.