An Interview!

Kevin

You know what I'm looking forward to?

His reaction when he sees how much he's been taxed on his 20hrs @ £3.75.

I full expect incredulity, then rage, then a petulant strop. :icon_lol:

:scratchchin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I'm looking forward to?

His reaction when he sees how much he's been taxed on his 20hrs @ £3.75.

I full expect incredulity, then rage, then a petulant strop. :lol:

:scratchchin:

I get taxed :icon_lol:

But i wont earn over 6k which means that i wont be taxed? Do i still gotta fill in that form?

Yes.

Fuck sake :scratchchin:

he said you wouldn't like it.....

Fuckin' queen sitting high and mighty up there collecting us hard working folks taxes.

All she is, is a face. Nothing more. Sure she has to sign a few things because she's "royal".

Some day she'll be scrubbing my toilets :icon_lol:

But i wont earn over 6k which means that i wont be taxed? Do i still gotta fill in that form?

Yes.

Fuck sake :icon_lol:

Fuckin' queen sitting high and mighty up there collecting us hard working folks taxes.

All she is, is a face. Nothing more. Sure she has to sign a few things because she's "royal".

Some day she'll be scrubbing my toilets :lol:

You must be planning on having a lot of toilets, what with all the staff you have lined up already :scratchchin:

Don't sweat it Kevin, fill in the form, hand it to your employer and you'll get your "hard earned" taxes back.*

*Probably. At some point.

Yes.

Fuck sake :lol:

Some day she'll be scrubbing my toilets :lol:

You must be planning on having a lot of toilets, what with all the staff you have lined up already :icon_lol:

Don't sweat it Kevin, fill in the form, hand it to your employer and you'll get your "hard earned" taxes back.*

*Probably. At some point.

okie dokie :scratchchin: I'll feel like a weirdo but handing it in?

Me, me, me... look at me, I got a job!

:icon_lol:

I didn't start this thread to say i got a job, i started it to say i got an interview, then i got the job :lol:

Who said anything about it being this thread? You mention it every fucking day man.

And anyway it's McDonalds. Most of them have a permanent 'Jobs Vacancies' section built into the menu board.

Me, me, me... look at me, I got a job!

:icon_lol:

I didn't start this thread to say i got a job, i started it to say i got an interview, then i got the job :lol:

Who said anything about it being this thread? You mention it every fucking day man.

And anyway it's McDonalds. Most of them have a permanent 'Jobs Vacancies' section built into the menu board.

Do you want fries with that?

What are the Mars milkshakes like K-Dogg?

They're quite nice, take one in moderation though. Also, you have no idea how much salt goes on the chips before they're served, so be careful with the amount of salt you use.