An Interview!

Kevin

How do I respond to that, I've never been banned :angry:

everyone fucking knows its you thompers. sad cunt.

Everyone might think that but it's impossible for everybody to 'know' that.

FoKevinThePotatoFrier

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FoKevinThePotatoFrier

I'm on the tills, i don't fry potatoes.

Caught. reported. Awesome.

thompers was before you were here but you know an awful lot about him and seem awfully keen to accuse others of being him... hmmmm

FoKevinThePotatoFrier

Fetching the drinks and burgers is 'on the tills'? 'On the tills' is a promotion for you :angry: Tragic.

thompers was before you were here but you know an awful lot about him and seem awfully keen to accuse others of being him... hmmmm

I'm stevie.

FoKevinThePotatoFrier

Fetching the drinks and burgers is 'on the tills'? 'On the tills' is a promotion for you :angry: Tragic.

You still never told us your job? why? because you were scared incase we got your details, you fucking fart knocker.

I'm stevie.

FoKevinThePotatoFrier

You still never told us your job? why? because you were scared incase we got your details, you fucking fart knocker.

I'm AshleysSkidMark, I'm employed as a poo stain on Mike Ashley's underpants. Only one notch above a McDonalds worker :icon_lol:

whats everyone getting on kevins back in here for? other than because hes the whipping boy at the moment

tecato-its a thread about kevins job, hes allowed to talk about his job here

shack-youre stalking of the lad is a little creepy actually, he almost never posts without you following him up right away

ASM- youre just being a cunt for absolutely no reason

kevin, despite being a little thick ( :angry: ) is actually alright if you dont act a cunt to him and hes not acting a cunt to you, hes fine in the gaming forum where most of you lot who like to harrass him dont go, says more about you lot than him tbh

Fucking hell it's the forum police! :angry:

Probably on the grounds that during daytime he's nearly always online and posting and he posts some absolute garbage which is deserving of the response it gets. I think you'll find the majority of my posts are not in response to him, nor do I single him out.

The reason he's 'fine' in the gaming forum is because he's actually posting about the subject in question rather than just trying to be a bellend. FWIW I post in there too and haven't had a go at him because what he posts is actually sensible and on topic. In GC though he's an idiot and despite several suggestions from regulars to think about what he's posting before he actually does, he carries on regardless.

He's young and daft - will look back on what he's posted in a few years (if he's still posting here) and cringe in all honesty.

I hope you catch rabies by sucking some dudes cock in an alley for a fiver.

Doesn't post like this in the gaming forum does he Andrew? The kid draws all unecessary attention to himself by bigging himself up. The best one yet is him telling me he'd been on the phone to Peasepud and had got him to agree to ban me! :angry:

I hope you catch rabies by sucking some dudes cock in an alley for a fiver.

Doesn't post like this in the gaming forum does he Andrew? The kid draws all unecessary attention to himself by bigging himself up. The best one yet is him telling me he'd been on the phone to Peasepud and had got him to agree to ban me! :angry:

Indeed, I'm on the phone to Peasepud now and he says that was a load of bollocks :angry:

Pretty good, people think its horrible but its not that bad. Any retard could do it aswell, till's are easy. But the customers... fucking hell you get some fat bastards in there :angry: some man bought himself 20 chicken nuggets on top of a large meal :icon_lol: had to do my biggest order, 3 large meals, 2 happy meals, 2 milkshakes, 3 large diet cokes, 3 pint glasses, done it alright though :angry:

Pretty good, people think its horrible but its not that bad. Any retard could do it aswell ,
:cantlook:

till's are easy. But the customers... fucking hell you get some fat bastards in there :) some man bought himself 20 chicken nuggets on top of a large meal :woosh: had to do my biggest order, 3 large meals, 2 happy meals, 2 milkshakes, 3 large diet cokes, 3 pint glasses, done it alright though :angry:

:angry:

glad it's going all right kid, just remember if anybody pisses you off, you handle their food. :icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
whats everyone getting on kevins back in here for? other than because hes the whipping boy at the moment

tecato-its a thread about kevins job, hes allowed to talk about his job here

shack-youre stalking of the lad is a little creepy actually, he almost never posts without you following him up right away

ASM- youre just being a cunt for absolutely no reason

kevin, despite being a little thick ( :angry: ) is actually alright if you dont act a cunt to him and hes not acting a cunt to you, hes fine in the gaming forum where most of you lot who like to harrass him dont go, says more about you lot than him tbh

Fucking hell it's the forum police! :angry:

Probably on the grounds that during daytime he's nearly always online and posting and he posts some absolute garbage which is deserving of the response it gets. I think you'll find the majority of my posts are not in response to him, nor do I single him out.

The reason he's 'fine' in the gaming forum is because he's actually posting about the subject in question rather than just trying to be a bellend. FWIW I post in there too and haven't had a go at him because what he posts is actually sensible and on topic. In GC though he's an idiot and despite several suggestions from regulars to think about what he's posting before he actually does, he carries on regardless.

He's young and daft - will look back on what he's posted in a few years (if he's still posting here) and cringe in all honesty.

Prime example of this the looking back and cringing moment being felt now by a member of this board, who posted this 8 years ago.

How can you say we are not a massive club? ffs. I accept Man Utd are bigger than us, but no one else. Financially when the touche & deloitte report comes out in 5 months you will find we are the 5th richest club in the world as we were in 1997 for turnover, but that doesnt necessarily make us massive. We have the highest number of season ticket holders in the country with ave. price 2nd behind Chelsea, we take 10000 to european away games, we sell more shirts (in England) than anyone but Manchester United, we have Englands greatest ever living goalscorer, we have the best fans in the country, the most widely celebrated living manager in England, all our good young players have long term contracts, people like Kluivert say they want to play for us, our stadium is like a palace, if we had an 80000 ground we would fill it, we arent a selling club, and once again we have the best supporters in the world.

Talk is cheap but in world sport how many sporting clubs could

get over 52000 25 times a year to see an organisation with no domestic trophies since 1955?

You mention Liverpool being a massive club, massive clubs get more than 29,000 for champions league games (v Boavista 01). Massive clubs don't play defensive football 19 times a season at home. Massive clubs have stadium with atmosphere.

Chelsea plastic organisation designated as a corporate entertainment club with no hardcore support and £150m debt, location is a plus with Chelsea tho.

Leeds ) I don't need to explain why they are zhit club just think back to 96 when 25000 was the norm with all those empty blue seats.

How you can compare the toon with those 3 is beyond belief. 3 clubs will dominate English football because they are the only true mega clubs in England.

Woodgate had to move such quality players have to take the step up eventually.

Also I was at the lowest league gate in the last 25 years and the crowd was 10,004 v Oxford 1990 and their was an official boycott, can you remember when u couldnt even fill the kop at home, when u won the league tee hee) - I can honestly say that Liverpool are much smaller then Arsenal, Man U and us, clubs like Leeds and Spurs will be stronger, any club that get 29000 for fa cup ties and champions league games is mickey mouse.

So my top 10 is

Manchester United

Newcastle United

Arsenal - then a big gap to................

Chelsea

Manchester City

Liverpool

Tottenham

Leeds

oh I also forgot to mention the people who lie :angry: twice it happened, a girl was on the till beside me, some man ordered 3 happy meals with 3 fruit shoots, she handed him 3 fruit shoots, came back up 5 minutes later saying he only got 2 :angry:???? Happened to another girl i was working with aswell. Ratbags.

oh I also forgot to mention the people who lie :angry: twice it happened, a girl was on the till beside me, some man ordered 3 happy meals with 3 fruit shoots, she handed him 3 fruit shoots, came back up 5 minutes later saying he only got 2 :angry:???? Happened to another girl i was working with aswell. Ratbags.

Hell is other people.

Pretty good, people think its horrible but its not that bad. Any retard could do it aswell, till's are easy. But the customers... fucking hell you get some fat bastards in there :angry:some man bought himself 20 chicken nuggets on top of a large meal :icon_lol: had to do my biggest order, 3 large meals, 2 happy meals, 2 milkshakes, 3 large diet cokes, 3 pint glasses, done it alright though :angry:

sounds about right to me to be honest

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I went in McDonald's utterly shitfaced the night we played USA in the WC. Now normally am polite, well mannered and nice to everyone, well I think I am, but lots of drink plus gutting football displays, and on occasion I'm like the Brown Bottle from the viz. A right arsehole in other words. I went in McDonalds, bought a bottle of water, and demanded to see the manager because they wouldn't give me 2 bottles for the price of one. "Why not?" oh dear. You will get a lot of dickheads in pissed from time to time.