An Interview!

Kevin

I wasn't over exagerating, mcdonalds sell 4,6,10 and 20 chicken nuggets.

I know, they dont actually do 10s over here and frankly 6 is not enough

I do order 20

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I also forgot to mention the people who lie :) twice it happened, a girl was on the till beside me, some man ordered 3 happy meals with 3 fruit shoots, she handed him 3 fruit shoots, came back up 5 minutes later saying he only got 2 :angry:???? Happened to another girl i was working with aswell. Ratbags.

I went in McDonald's utterly shitfaced the night we played USA in the WC. Now normally am polite, well mannered and nice to everyone, well I think I am, but lots of drink plus gutting football displays, and on occasion I'm like the Brown Bottle from the viz. A right arsehole in other words. I went in McDonalds, bought a bottle of water, and demanded to see the manager because they wouldn't give me 2 bottles for the price of one. "Why not?" oh dear. You will get a lot of dickheads in pissed from time to time.

:angry::icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez
oh I also forgot to mention the people who lie :) twice it happened, a girl was on the till beside me, some man ordered 3 happy meals with 3 fruit shoots, she handed him 3 fruit shoots, came back up 5 minutes later saying he only got 2 :angry:???? Happened to another girl i was working with aswell. Ratbags.

I went in McDonald's utterly shitfaced the night we played USA in the WC. Now normally am polite, well mannered and nice to everyone, well I think I am, but lots of drink plus gutting football displays, and on occasion I'm like the Brown Bottle from the viz. A right arsehole in other words. I went in McDonalds, bought a bottle of water, and demanded to see the manager because they wouldn't give me 2 bottles for the price of one. "Why not?" oh dear. You will get a lot of dickheads in pissed from time to time.

:angry::icon_lol:

I haven't really insulted anyone on here since Steviegate in February to be fair.

I can't work past 11 because I'm under 18. I feel sorry for the overnighters at weekends :woosh:

I do order 20

:angry:

You do realise how shockingly bad for you that is :icon_lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I can't work past 11 because I'm under 18. I feel sorry for the overnighters at weekends :woosh:

I do order 20

You do realise how shockingly bad for you that is :icon_lol:

Was about 1030.

oh I also forgot to mention the people who lie :cantlook: twice it happened, a girl was on the till beside me, some man ordered 3 happy meals with 3 fruit shoots, she handed him 3 fruit shoots, came back up 5 minutes later saying he only got 2 :angry:???? Happened to another girl i was working with aswell. Ratbags.

I can't work past 11 because I'm under 18. I feel sorry for the overnighters at weekends :nah:

I do order 20

:icon_lol:

You do realise how shockingly bad for you that is :woosh:

Was about 1030.

:)

I do order 20

You do realise how shockingly bad for you that is :angry:

yeh, but its so tasty

I do order 20

yeh, but its so tasty

how old are you Andrew?

I used to love nuggets when I was younger, but I had some recently and found them so bland and prefab, I couldn't have more than two. Ties in nicely with Kevin's tastebud thread.

I do order 20

yeh, but its so tasty

how old are you Andrew?

I used to love nuggets when I was younger, but I had some recently and found them so bland and prefab, I couldn't have more than two. Ties in nicely with Kevin's tastebud thread.

21, never been one for mcds burgers, always get something chicken when I go (which isnt actually that often)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Big Macs are fucking murder to keep in one orderly piece. Don't think I've ever had one when a bit of lettuce or something hasn't ended up on the floor.

Big Macs are fucking murder to keep in one orderly piece. Don't think I've ever had one when a bit of lettuce or something hasn't ended up on the floor.

Meat is murder, Steven :lol:

Try the mcchicken sandwich if you haven't. Delicious with mayo and lettuce.

:lol: You're not on commission, you bender!

I'm not trying to sell this shit, its a simple recommendation :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Meat is murder, Steven :lol:

You are the third person to call me Steven today :) mad that. Even though its not my name.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
20070204125133megamacse.jpg

That's making me crave one so fuckin hungry. Thanks Shack. Tell you what though its so tall even Meenzer would struggle getting a proper bite of it.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez
HOLY JESUS :lol:!!!!!!!!

Who on earth would eat that. you're basically asking for a heart attack.

No you're not. The meat is actually fine its not fried, the worst thing in McDonalds are actually the chips.