Where do you think we will finish?

Park Life

We may scrape lower mid table, we may do far worse, I just don't know.

The problem is that even if we do scrape survival or slightly better, it will be the same the year after and the same the year after that, in fact I cannot see it changing while Ashley is in charge. Scraping along year after year with no ambition, trying to do a Bolton or a Stoke is the best we can hope for I'm afraid.

Its absolutely criminal for such a well supported club

IF IT WENT on real support, we'd be in the Champions League every season, but numbers of fans are not important in football anymore as it's only about 25% of revenue anyway. I think looking at it realistically, I have a feeling we'll come 12th. 9th-20th anything can happen.

...and cunts say am not psychic.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're less bad than....

Blackburn

Blackpool

West Brom

Bolton

Stoke

West Ham

Wigan

Wolverhampton

So I'm going for 12th too.

Credit to Meenz for saying 12th first, but I was second.

One club out with the clubs we were better than too though, WBA taking Birmingham's place.

8 points right there tbh.

Just checked the prediction league at work where you predict the postions for all the PL teams (which I won last year, 7th this) and I had us 16th so slightly better than I thought.

Got 8 or 9 right including a lot near the bottom but West Ham fucked me - I thought they'd do well with Grant and had them 10th - what an idiot.