Saturday night losers thread

Steve

Leaving do last thursday, Everton tomorrow, Wigan Wednesday, christmas do on thursday, Villa Saturday, Another Christmas do next Thursday £800 overdrawn, not paid till Christmas Day and not bought any presents yet.

:lol:

4 cans of fosters and a vesta curry for me tonight. :lol:

61345[/snapback]

Fosters? Dont the english have any decent beers?

I went out Saturday night into Northbridge, twas alright nothing much. Watched the Liverpool game, boring, and drank quite a bit and then got a kebab.

61429[/snapback]

Aye but if i have 4 stella I can feel a bit groggy the next day :icon_lol: , want to be my best fighting wait for the pub this afternoon.

Leaving do last thursday, Everton tomorrow, Wigan Wednesday, christmas do on thursday, Villa Saturday, Another Christmas do next Thursday £800 overdrawn, not paid till Christmas Day and not bought any presents yet.

:lol:

4 cans of fosters and a vesta curry for me tonight. :lol:

61345[/snapback]

I went out Saturday night into Northbridge, twas alright nothing much. Watched the Liverpool game, boring, and drank quite a bit and then got a kebab.

61429[/snapback]

Aye but if i have 4 stella I can feel a bit groggy the next day :icon_lol: , want to be my best fighting wait for the pub this afternoon.

61431[/snapback]

Fair enough, Fosters is poo anyways.

I had $5 pints of Tooheys New last night it was great. Cheapest i have ever seen basically. Wooo

For once in my sad life I actually went out last night, and when I came back my mam had changed the locks. :lol:

No joke, my sister had her handbag stolen with keys etc in .. nice of them to warn me though. :lol:

61429[/snapback]

Aye but if i have 4 stella I can feel a bit groggy the next day :lol: , want to be my best fighting wait for the pub this afternoon.

61431[/snapback]

I had $5 pints of Tooheys New last night it was great. Cheapest i have ever seen basically. Wooo

61438[/snapback]

Wellsy, not that I'm supporting the drinking of Fosters but how you can give anyone shit for drinking that and you're pushing pints of fucking New down your gullet is a bit rich. At the moment anything, with the exception of their black ales, made by carlton or tooheys is just piss.

Edited by sammynb

I was out in Northbridge as well. At my usual haunt - The Mustang Bar.

I should really be saving the dosh for my trip to Europe, but I can't help being in party mode.  :lol:

61779[/snapback]

Yeah thats where i was at the Mustang Bar as my mates wanted to watch the boring boring Liverpool game....

61429[/snapback]

Aye but if i have 4 stella I can feel a bit groggy the next day :lol: , want to be my best fighting wait for the pub this afternoon.

61431[/snapback]

61438[/snapback]

Wellsy, not that I'm supporting the drinking of Fosters but how you can give anyone shit for drinking that and you're pushing pints of fucking New down your gullet is a bit rich. At the moment anything, with the exception of their black ales, made by carlton or tooheys is just piss.

61795[/snapback]

Well i only had $10 in my wallet as i forgot to go to the bank before hand and the ATM was not in service in the Mustang so instead of getting 1 drink i could get 2 for $10. Then i was out of money and moved on to the Paramount then went back to the customary Carlton Draught.

Well i only had $10 in my wallet as i forgot to go to the bank before hand and the ATM was not in service in the Mustang so instead of getting 1 drink i could get 2 for $10. Then i was out of money and moved on to the Paramount then went back to the customary Carlton Draught.

61797[/snapback]

You're not filling me with confidence regarding your beer choices wellsy!

Dogbolter? Coopers? Even that WA barley beer (sorry name escapes me at the moment)? Instead New and carlton's equally horrible piss!

By the way wellsy, fosters in the UK is better than the piss they serve here under the same name but it's still piss.

I'm surprised by the number of people online on this board right now, especially considering it's after 8pm on a Saturday night. So, what's your excuse, why are you such a loser that you're online instead of out somewhere?

Mine is that I'm currently £50 overdrawn and don't get paid 'til Tuesday. That and the fact I know like three people down here and no one's in the mood to do anything. :angry:

61331[/snapback]

Steve, you've been single-handedly responsible lately for killing the myth that it's us pommies that winge. :angry:

;)

61797[/snapback]

Dogbolter? Coopers? Even that WA barley beer (sorry name escapes me at the moment)? Instead New and carlton's equally horrible piss!

By the way wellsy, fosters in the UK is better than the piss they serve here under the same name but it's still piss.

61798[/snapback]

Coopers is nice stuff tbh.

61797[/snapback]

61798[/snapback]

Tooheys Extra Dry, Carlton Draught, Swan Draught are all great. I usually cant afford the premium stuff like Coopers although i tried it the first time 2 weeks ago. I traded an Extra Dry for a Coopers (the red labelled one, 5.7%) and i must admit it was great. I might have to start forking out the extra dough for the more premium beer.

I agree with the 'it's still piss' if i am stranded somewhere and there isnt much to drink i will contemplate a VB, EB and even at a push the devil drink itself.... Emu Export but thats at a REAL push!

I have tried Newcastle Brown Ale before and thought it was great! I cant believe i still havent tried Guiness yet though...

Tooheys Extra Dry, Carlton Draught, Swan Draught are all great. I usually cant afford the premium stuff like Coopers although i tried it the first time 2 weeks ago. I traded an Extra Dry for a Coopers (the red labelled one, 5.7%) and i must admit it was great. I might have to start forking out the extra dough for the more premium beer.

I agree with the 'it's still piss' if i am stranded somewhere and there isnt much to drink i will contemplate a VB, EB and even at a push the devil drink itself.... Emu Export but thats at a REAL push!

I have tried Newcastle Brown Ale before and thought it was great! I cant believe i still havent tried Guiness yet though...

62425[/snapback]

Wellsy, I'll let you in on a little recognised secret, premium and import beers may cost more but generally it is worth it for taste and (don't tell anyone) the higher alcohol content that tears the top of your head quicker.

Guiness is ok, the Australian version is made here and isn't as good as what they get in the UK, if you want a good stout Coopers make one that is about 8%. Newcie Brown (the dog) has lost all its appeal since they stopped making it in Newcastle, it doesn't seem the same knowing it isn't made out of Tyne water, Glasgow obviously doesn't have the same tasty toxins. ;) .

I spent Saturday night and the first half of Sunday morning at a Eurovision fan convention in Cologne, so I think I constitute far more of a loser than anyone who was at home and participating in this thread, to be honest. ;)

I spent Saturday night and the first half of Sunday morning at a Eurovision fan convention in Cologne, so I think I constitute far more of a loser than anyone who was at home and participating in this thread, to be honest. :angry:

62590[/snapback]

Good god!

;)

I spent Saturday night and the first half of Sunday morning at a Eurovision fan convention in Cologne, so I think I constitute far more of a loser than anyone who was at home and participating in this thread, to be honest. :angry:

62590[/snapback]

Good god!

;)

62591[/snapback]

And it was simply fabulous, dahhhling. :angry:

62590[/snapback]

Did you see any of Junior Eurovision? I was unfortunate enough to accidently fall over it on some satellite channel the other day. Dear Lord! ;):angry:

No, Germany don't take part so I wasn't even tempted to tape the thing. It's usually good for a giggle though. Laughing at kids is funny. ;)

And I definitely won't be trying to watch the delayed webcast on the Norwegian TV website or anything. :angry:

Did you see any of Junior Eurovision?  I was unfortunate enough to accidently fall over it on some satellite channel the other day.  Dear Lord!  ;)  :angry:

62614[/snapback]

I was channel surfing the other day and came upon this as well! Being a eurovision fan I almost stayed but I have to say the 'moment' only lasted a nano-second before the next channel was selelcted.

Junior Eurovision; it's just WRONG! :angry: