Wikileaks

Happy Face

Makes you wonder what the next revelations were going to be if they've had to put a stop to them.

Probably John Kerry emails...

With a UK sting...

I can't see how stopping Assange's internet would prevent any of this from being released?e

Ok so I just checked, it seems that many people the world over have downloaded this file with the leaks in it, and when Wikileaks are stopped from making announcements, he issues the key to the file.

If that's true, it would explain why they've taken out his internet. But also, if that were true, they'd surely just storm the embassy wouldn't they? If we're talking about things getting this serious?

Edited by Rayvin

I can't see how stopping Assange's internet would prevent any of this from being released?e

Watched a snowden doc last night where his dad said the CIA offered to fly him to Hong Kong to see his son, and they would do a medical check on him if they met on the plane, just to make sure he was OK :lol:

These desperate fuckwits will try owt I think.

Not saying it's bound to be something, but could well believe it is.

Ok so I just checked, it seems that many people the world over have downloaded this file with the leaks in it, and when Wikileaks are stopped from making announcements, he issues the key to the file.

If that's true, it would explain why they've taken out his internet. But also, if that were true, they'd surely just storm the embassy wouldn't they? If we're talking about things getting this serious?

Is the key not just alphanumeric? So it could easily be released via text message. 

Also, with Hillary running for the presidency surely it would only be fair to release it before she wins the election rather than holding it as insurance?

Is the key not just alphanumeric? So it could easily be released via text message. 

Also, with Hillary running for the presidency surely it would only be fair to release it before she wins the election rather than holding it as insurance?

Possibly? I dunno, depends how long the key is. Does he even have a mobile phone?

On the Hillary bit, yeah I thought that too but he seems to be using it because he's concerned about his own life, so he may take the view that while now would be the most damaging time to release it, he loses his leverage over anyone in terms of keeping him alive.

Also, it'll not just be about Clinton. The very fact it is makes me nervous about her again though. Fucks sake this election is a travesty.

Another thing snowden said is he was happy with the response to his leak, but he wishes he had done it during an election cycle to maximise the impact.

Certainly true of the DNC emails, which would have been unremarkable (though newsworthy) at any other time.

Another thing snowden said is he was happy with the response to his leak, but he wishes he had done it during an election cycle to maximise the impact.

Certainly true of the DNC emails, which would have been unremarkable (though newsworthy) at any other time.

The DNC ones were those which demonstrated that the Democrats conspired to keep Sanders out, right?

Clinton has a policy of declaring the whole Pacific as American. War against Iran, Syria and arming Vietnam with missile defence systems. Whatever comes out it will be bad. Total warmonger and deluded.

Clinton has a policy of declaring the whole Pacific as American. War against Iran, Syria and arming Vietnam with missile defence systems. Whatever comes out it will be bad. Total warmonger and deluded.

Manifest Destiny? Seriously?!

Manifest Destiny? Seriously?!

Mate it was only Parliament that stopped a full Western invasion of Syria. :lol:

The Americans were ready to go...Obama was going on about his 'red line' (then the staged gas attack was exposed as by the terrorist groupings). AND it was Mi6 and Portown Down that did the analysis. Once in a lifetime Parliament gets it right.

All the secular unaligned middle eastern states with no debt were to be regime changed (followed in by the banksters and multi-nationals to take the piss) and chaos let loose across the whole area. That was the plan all along and still is.

Russia and China are to be ringed by survivable missile defence systems in line with the new American first strike policy.

Russian air strikes in Syria shows that at long last they now understand what is really going on and they will not step down. Enter the deluded maniac Clinton. We are a thousand times closer to a planet ending event now than ever before.

Edited by Park Life

I was just reading on her Pacific views. Sounds a bit like Obama's Asian pivot to be honest. Not sure there's too much to worry about there? Especially since that was widely considered to have failed.

I'm lumping them all together. The DNC ones (inc Sanders bashing) and the podesta.

Gotcha.

Part of me hopes he has something on her you know. In a 'some men just want to watch the world burn' sense, that is.

The DNC ones were those which demonstrated that the Democrats conspired to keep Sanders out, right?

Dont get this. "People" in the democratic party conspired to keep Sanders out. That's what leadership battles are about. As all of Clinton's team are 'democrats', does this accusation mean that there are people in the party who are firewalled against supporting candidates by some internal rules who broke these rules? 

Clinton has some questions to answer (for me) for being a hawk and aggressive on foreign policy. Would never cast her as the perfect candidate at all. However, to be accused as 'conspiring' with her own party to beat her opponent is basically trying to cast every single political battle for power in any organisation ever as corrupt. Fine, call it that if you want but be clear that its no different to what happens in all political parties and boardrooms across the world every day. 

Or have i missed something about the nature of this? Were the people she worked with to win the candidacy meant to be impartial? Or is this story, 'people in group act together to get what they want'?.