Souness wants more turks

Renton

Mourhino and Jol have both said they want to.... and in fact have.....specifically said that they want to sign young English players. They must be racists as well. Has it ever occurred to you sandal wearing tossers that that you are the racists because you are the only ones who continually read racism in to anything that's said no matter how inocuous.

61984[/snapback]

:lol:

FFS, has it ever ocurred to you that I might have been joking? In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not really bothered about it being racist or not, I just think the concept of buying a player because of the country he comes from is stupid, whether that is England, Turkey or Outer Mongolia.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourhino and Jol have both said they want to.... and in fact have.....specifically said that they want to sign young English players. They must be racists as well. Has it ever occurred to you sandal wearing tossers that that you are the racists because you are the only ones who continually read racism in to anything that's said no matter how inocuous.

61984[/snapback]

Well said Footsoldier, it's the likes of these cunts that cause all the bother

61984[/snapback]

62031[/snapback]

I'm in a bad mood already today what with the frostbite on my toes.

61984[/snapback]

62031[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I'm in a bad mood already today what with the frostbite on my toes.

62032[/snapback]

Aye them gents toilets get awfully cold in this weather, try using one of these :lol:

images9it.jpg

I was referring to the brawl involving several players (including Emre) after Turkey failed to qualify for the world cup the other week.

I don't care if Souness is shagging the head of the Turkish FA, if he thinks that's professional conduct then he's fucked in the head. Mind you, we've seen  over the years what his idea of 'professional conduct' is!

I concede that not all Turkish players would behave like this, but I presume he meant signing international players.

61690[/snapback]

Most of us knew what you were on about, mate.

61698[/snapback]

Err...yeah, but Souness was talking about their lifestyle. I doubt their life style involves brawling all the time! :lol:

61700[/snapback]

"They are all very good professionals"

Being professional refers to how a player behaves on and off the pitch. It's usually the off pitch bit that gets ignored by some, yet bizarrely you think fighting on it doesn't make someone unprofessional.

And quit with the eye rolling smilies - your attempts at being patronising are pathetic.

61764[/snapback]

Thanks. :lol:

yet bizarrely you think fighting on it doesn't make someone unprofessional

Deary me!

What happened that day was very unprofessional. But do you seriously think those players that were involved are unprofessional all the time? Or was it just a one-off?

What do you know about Nihat's attitude? What do you know about Sanli's lifestyle?? What do you know about Emre's dedication?

Souness knows a lot more about them than you do. Are you going to disagree with that?

61774[/snapback]

I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall here, but:

I do not know nor care about Nihat's attitude or lifestyle. He could spend half of his time off the pitch in the gym and the other half in church praying for good results, if he brawls on the pitch he is being unprofessional, as you admit.

Maybe it was a one-off, but a brief history of Turkish football suggests their players and fans are rather prone to 'one-off incidents' such as these.

Either way, it is pretty stupid of Souness to come out and call them model pros so soon after such an incident. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if these comments were in direct reference to the match in question.

You seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder over this issue - I stress again I'm not saying that all Turkish players are like this, but they do seem more prone to bouts of such unprofessionalism, and what Souness said given recent events seems rather daft.

Just like to point out that it isn't racism, it's positive discrimination.

Souey is saying that he believes turkish footballers to be of a high calibre, thus setting them apart from say the scottish or swedish etc.

Not racist at all.

This is throwing up some really interesting points.

Was the comment about wanting to sign Turks racist? Well, people are saying no, it's not. Well, I dread to think what the outpouring of disgust would have been on here had Souness said, "I won't sign any more Turks, they're unprofessional." Or any nation really, apart from English, it would have been ok then.

Was the comment about wanting to sign Turks racist? Well, people are saying no, it's not. Well, I dread to think what the outpouring of disgust would have been on here had Souness said, "I won't sign any more Turks, they're unprofessional."  Or any nation really, apart from English, it would have been ok then.

62093[/snapback]

Graeme can do no wrong in my eyes. If he'd said that it would have been fine with me. :lol:

Was the comment about wanting to sign Turks racist? Well, people are saying no, it's not. Well, I dread to think what the outpouring of disgust would have been on here had Souness said, "I won't sign any more Turks, they're unprofessional."  Or any nation really, apart from English, it would have been ok then.

62093[/snapback]

Graeme can do no wrong in my eyes. If he'd said that it would have been fine with me. :lol:

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. :lol:

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. :lol:

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. :icon_lol:

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

Actually, strike that comment off. This thread is already one of the worst in existence. ;)

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. :icon_lol:

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

Actually, strike that comment off. This thread is already one of the worst in existence. ;)

62101[/snapback]

I've read somewhere that a bully is usually compensating for a shortcoming elsewhere. Make of that as you will.

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

62101[/snapback]

I've read somewhere that a bully is usually compensating for a shortcoming elsewhere. Make of that as you will.

62103[/snapback]

Bet he drives a sportscar too.

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

62101[/snapback]

62103[/snapback]

62105[/snapback]

Like a retard, I bet.

62093[/snapback]

Graeme can do no wrong in my eyes. If he'd said that it would have been fine with me. :icon_lol:

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. ;)

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

Actually, strike that comment off. This thread is already one of the worst in existence. :icon_lol:

62101[/snapback]

62103[/snapback]

62105[/snapback]

Like a retard, I bet.

62107[/snapback]

Now don't go upsetting Gemmill.

62093[/snapback]

Graeme can do no wrong in my eyes. If he'd said that it would have been fine with me. :icon_lol:

62096[/snapback]

Well of course, you're looking into his eyes every time you look in the mirror, Graeme. ;)

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

Actually, strike that comment off. This thread is already one of the worst in existence. :icon_lol:

62101[/snapback]

62103[/snapback]

62105[/snapback]

Like a retard, I bet.

62107[/snapback]

62109[/snapback]

You two are just jealous of what Graeme and I have got going together.

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

62101[/snapback]

62103[/snapback]

62105[/snapback]

Like a retard, I bet.

62107[/snapback]

62109[/snapback]

62111[/snapback]

So any inside information about the average size of male Scot's genitalia? We already covered black men and Chinese in this thread...

62093[/snapback]

62096[/snapback]

62098[/snapback]

If only. *swoon*

62099[/snapback]

Is he well endowed?

62101[/snapback]

62103[/snapback]

62105[/snapback]

Like a retard, I bet.

62107[/snapback]

62109[/snapback]

62111[/snapback]

So any inside information about the average size of male Scot's genitalia? We already covered black men and Chinese in this thread...

62114[/snapback]

Do you remember that disgusting up-kilt shot on the old board. :icon_lol:

Somebody had better start trimming these posts or the boards going to break again. :icon_lol: