Souness wants more turks

Renton

I was referring to the brawl involving several players (including Emre) after Turkey failed to qualify for the world cup the other week.

I don't care if Souness is shagging the head of the Turkish FA, if he thinks that's professional conduct then he's fucked in the head. Mind you, we've seen  over the years what his idea of 'professional conduct' is!

I concede that not all Turkish players would behave like this, but I presume he meant signing international players.

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

The whole point of signing "turkish players" is racist, and odd, to say the least, but then again, Souness is such a fuckwit nothing surprises me.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if someone is blue and has pink hair so long as he plays well for Newcastle United.

61776[/snapback]

Eh? :lol:

61838[/snapback]

It is racist in a way. He's stereotyping an entire nation which, as LM has said, is really quite odd, and patently bollocks. If he had said he only wants to sign English or Scottish players I'm sure you can see there might be a problem. Not really racist, just incredibly stupid tbh.

61861[/snapback]

It's not racist in the slightest tbh.

61869[/snapback]

So stereotyping people by their nationality/race isn't in the slightest bit racist, is it not? What if he had sterotyped them in a negative way, like most turks smell?

61886[/snapback]

:lol:

Jesus Christ Renton. People say they like the bulldog spirit/never say die attitude about English players. Is that racist? Nope.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to the brawl involving several players (including Emre) after Turkey failed to qualify for the world cup the other week.

I don't care if Souness is shagging the head of the Turkish FA, if he thinks that's professional conduct then he's fucked in the head. Mind you, we've seen  over the years what his idea of 'professional conduct' is!

I concede that not all Turkish players would behave like this, but I presume he meant signing international players.

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

The whole point of signing "turkish players" is racist, and odd, to say the least, but then again, Souness is such a fuckwit nothing surprises me.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if someone is blue and has pink hair so long as he plays well for Newcastle United.

61776[/snapback]

61838[/snapback]

It is racist in a way. He's stereotyping an entire nation which, as LM has said, is really quite odd, and patently bollocks. If he had said he only wants to sign English or Scottish players I'm sure you can see there might be a problem. Not really racist, just incredibly stupid tbh.

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

So stereotyping people by their nationality/race isn't in the slightest bit racist, is it not? What if he had sterotyped them in a negative way, like most turks smell?

61886[/snapback]

Couldn't use that if he/we/they were referring to natives of the small Pacific island of Fan :lol:

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

61776[/snapback]

61838[/snapback]

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

61886[/snapback]

Jesus Christ Renton. People say they like the bulldog spirit/never say die attitude about English players. Is that racist? Nope.

61887[/snapback]

I said what he said was slightly racist, but more important it is just complete bollocks. Just like the "bull dog spirit" of the English tbh.

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

61776[/snapback]

61838[/snapback]

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

61886[/snapback]

61887[/snapback]

I said what he said was slightly racist, but more important it is just complete bollocks. Just like the "bull dog spirit" of the English tbh.

61891[/snapback]

Gemmill is mixing it up with the "bull dog looks" of the English anyway.

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

61776[/snapback]

Eh? :icon_lol:

61838[/snapback]

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

61886[/snapback]

61887[/snapback]

61891[/snapback]

Gemmill is mixing it up with the "bull dog looks" of the English anyway.

61893[/snapback]

That's right, my handsome German midget. :lol:

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

61776[/snapback]

61838[/snapback]

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

61886[/snapback]

61887[/snapback]

61891[/snapback]

It wasn't racist at all though, so in fact you're as guilty as Souness of coming out with complete bollocks. :icon_lol:

61690[/snapback]

I totally agree.

61776[/snapback]

61838[/snapback]

61861[/snapback]

61869[/snapback]

61886[/snapback]

61887[/snapback]

61891[/snapback]

It wasn't racist at all though, so in fact you're as guilty as Souness of coming out with complete bollocks. ;)

61933[/snapback]

I think it was slightly racist. What is racism if it's not characterising someone solely on the basis of their race? It doesn't have to be derogatory either - saying black men have big cocks is still racist. :icon_lol:

What in indisputable though is that it's a pile of bollocks.

I think it was slightly racist. What is racism if it's not characterising someone solely on the basis of their race? It doesn't have to be derogatory either - saying black men have big cocks is still racist. :lol:

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. :lol:

I think it was slightly racist. What is racism if it's not characterising someone solely on the basis of their race? It doesn't have to be derogatory either - saying black men have big cocks is still racist. :lol:

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. :lol:

61937[/snapback]

Well to distinguish between stereotyping and racism is a bit dodgy tbh.

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. :icon_lol:

61937[/snapback]

Never! I can win this argument! So you are saying its not racist to say chinese people have small cocks? I beg to differ - it's slightly racist. (And true) :lol:

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. ;)

61937[/snapback]

Never! I can win this argument! So you are saying its not racist to say chinese people have small cocks? I beg to differ - it's slightly racist. (And true) :icon_lol:

61942[/snapback]

You mincer! The wink on the bit where you say that it's true about Chinese mens' cocks is so gay. Having never been with a Chinese man (or any man for that matter) I'll have to defer to you. :icon_lol:

Please point out the racist parts of Souness's quotes. To save you having to go back to page 1, here they are:

"I wouldn't hesitate to go back for more Turkish players. They are top-class in their approach to training and how much they want to learn. There's no attitude with them. They are all very good professionals and live right - and there are some bloody good football players amongst them. I've had four of them here in England and I've not been unhappy with any of them."

Haway, where's the racism? :lol:

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. ;)

61937[/snapback]

Never! I can win this argument! So you are saying its not racist to say chinese people have small cocks? I beg to differ - it's slightly racist. (And true) :icon_lol:

61942[/snapback]

You mincer! The wink on the bit where you say that it's true about Chinese mens' cocks is so gay. Having never been with a Chinese man (or any man for that matter) I'll have to defer to you. :icon_lol:

Please point out the racist parts of Souness's quotes. To save you having to go back to page 1, here they are:

"I wouldn't hesitate to go back for more Turkish players. They are top-class in their approach to training and how much they want to learn. There's no attitude with them. They are all very good professionals and live right - and there are some bloody good football players amongst them. I've had four of them here in England and I've not been unhappy with any of them."

Haway, where's the racism? :lol:

61943[/snapback]

That bit in bold. It's slightly racist because he's characterising an entire race on a stereotype (one which I bet onlt he has). Fine if you disagree, I don't want to make a big issue of it, but like I said my main problem is that it's complete bollocks!

Haway is what mackems say btw, you big ginger red and white stripey bastard!

I think it was slightly racist. What is racism if it's not characterising someone solely on the basis of their race? It doesn't have to be derogatory either - saying black men have big cocks is still racist. ;)

61936[/snapback]

Saying black men have big cocks is stereotyping. It's not racism. Just admit you were wrong man you big gay stripey cat. :icon_lol:

61937[/snapback]

61942[/snapback]

Haway, where's the racism? :icon_lol:

61943[/snapback]

That bit in bold. It's slightly racist because he's characterising an entire race on a stereotype (one which I bet onlt he has). Fine if you disagree, I don't want to make a big issue of it, but like I said my main problem is that it's complete bollocks!

61948[/snapback]

How big are mackems cocks in general, you enormous fruit? :lol:

And is it fuck racist tbh. You know as well as I do that you're talking bollocks, but you won't concede defeat. :lol:

Turkish people speak Turkish.

61944[/snapback]

Renton's gonna have you for that.

By the way Renton, any further info on different nationalities' cock sizes? :lol:

61946[/snapback]

I read an article on it once. Chinese people do tend to have small cocks, but it's a myth that black people's cocks are particularly big apparently. Why are you so interested you big puff! :lol:

I think it was slightly racist. What is racism if it's not characterising someone solely on the basis of their race? It doesn't have to be derogatory either - saying black men have big cocks is still racist. ;)

61936[/snapback]

61937[/snapback]

61942[/snapback]

61943[/snapback]

61948[/snapback]

And is it fuck racist tbh. You know as well as I do that you're talking bollocks, but you won't concede defeat. :lol:

61949[/snapback]

You know I'm right! And when have you EVER admitted you were wrong?

61944[/snapback]

By the way Renton, any further info on different nationalities' cock sizes? :lol:

61946[/snapback]

I read an article on it once. Chinese people do tend to have small cocks, but it's a myth that black people's cocks are particularly big apparently. Why are you so interested you big puff! :icon_lol:

61950[/snapback]

Well I'm not interested enough to read an article about it, that's for sure. Or is "read an article" a euphemism? :lol:

61936[/snapback]

61937[/snapback]

61942[/snapback]

61943[/snapback]

61948[/snapback]

61949[/snapback]

You know I'm right! And when have you EVER admitted you were wrong?

61951[/snapback]

YOU. ARE. WRONG. :icon_lol:

61948[/snapback]

Is that why you like men? Because it's sexist to say you like women? :lol:

61944[/snapback]

61946[/snapback]

I read an article on it once. Chinese people do tend to have small cocks, but it's a myth that black people's cocks are particularly big apparently. Why are you so interested you big puff! :icon_lol:

61950[/snapback]

Well I'm not interested enough to read an article about it, that's for sure. Or is "read an article" a euphemism? :icon_lol:

61952[/snapback]

Stupidest thread ever this. ;)

61948[/snapback]

Is that why you like men? Because it's sexist to say you like women? :lol:

61957[/snapback]

I am NOT a homo you bastid! :lol:

Gemmill's a bigger mincing queer than Meenzer tbh.

61944[/snapback]

61946[/snapback]

61950[/snapback]

Well I'm not interested enough to read an article about it, that's for sure. Or is "read an article" a euphemism? :icon_lol:

61952[/snapback]

Stupidest thread ever this. ;)

61958[/snapback]

You started it you Chinese bummist!

Mourhino and Jol have both said they want to.... and in fact have.....specifically said that they want to sign young English players. They must be racists as well. Has it ever occurred to you sandal wearing tossers that that you are the racists because you are the only ones who continually read racism in to anything that's said no matter how inocuous.