Soham killer Huntley to sue over throat slash attack

Craig

Death's the easy way out for him to be honest. The fact that he's tried to kill himself means he should be kept alive and miserable for as long as possible. And snuggled in the bosom of his fellow inmates.

Dig a fuck-off big pit and chuck the likes of him, Roy Whiting, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Rose West, etc into it and leave a few hungry tethered wild animals at the top. Let nature sort it out :D

Exactly, that's certainly a creative way of dealing with it. I really despise lefty fuckwits who spout their holier than thou bullshit, I mean just how would they feel towards such people if for example one of these murderers had raped and tortured one of their family members prior to slowly killing them? Who gives a flying fuck if a murderer can change? They deserve to die for their crimes, simple as that.

Exactly. I might listen to that sort of stuff if its coming from the families of the kids who've been raped and murdered, they've gone through just about the worst thing imaginable and if they say they don't want the guy put to death, then fair play to them. But as you said, some smug, holier than thou type telling everyone they're basically arseholes for wanting a child raping murderer dead can shut up until its happened to their family and they really understand it.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Death's the easy way out for him to be honest. The fact that he's tried to kill himself means he should be kept alive and miserable for as long as possible. And snuggled in the bosom of his fellow inmates.

Dig a fuck-off big pit and chuck the likes of him, Roy Whiting, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Rose West, etc into it and leave a few hungry tethered wild animals at the top. Let nature sort it out :D

Exactly, that's certainly a creative way of dealing with it. I really despise lefty fuckwits who spout their holier than thou bullshit, I mean just how would they feel towards such people if for example one of these murderers had raped and tortured one of their family members prior to slowly killing them? Who gives a flying fuck if a murderer can change? They deserve to die for their crimes, simple as that.

Exactly. I might listen to that sort of stuff if its coming from the families of the kids who've been raped and murdered, they've gone through just about the worst thing imaginable and if they say they don't want the guy put to death, then fair play to them. But as you said, some smug, holier than thou type telling everyone they're basically arseholes for wanting a child raping murderer dead can shut up until its happened to their family and they really understand it.

They post on this board. On this thread.

Let's get them.

There's no argument here surely? He admitted he killed them, he admitted he dumped their bodies and burned them and then he tried to pretend to the media, the police and worse of all, directly to their parents that had genuine concern for their well-being.

Blind eye should be turned and let someone finish him off IMHO.

want to turn British prisons into Brazilian ones Craig?

"some smug, holier than thou type telling everyone they're basically arseholes for wanting a child raping murderer dead can shut up until its happened to their family and they really understand it."

TBH that is no basis for running society or civilisation

we gave up on an eye for an eye around 800AD

"some smug, holier than thou type telling everyone they're basically arseholes for wanting a child raping murderer dead can shut up until its happened to their family and they really understand it."

I'm sure you took the minutes....

they were kind enough to take my advice...............

but seriously - are you an eye for an eye merchant?? Or do you believe in the law, justice and due process??

Yeah i think the whole of society hinges completely on whether we decide to end the life of a child rapist/murderer or not, against eventually letting him out or spending millions to keep him there.

And if you read the thread i haven't actually said myself whether he should be killed or not, i said people shouldn't be so smug and superior because they want him to live against people who don't, and that if they actually went through it they might think differently.

What happens in a Brazilian prison in particular?

run by gangs - peopel murdered left right & centre

so you think we should let them out instead, right :D

Yeah i think the whole of society hinges completely on whether we decide to end the life of a child rapist/murderer or not, against eventually letting him out or spending millions to keep him there.

And if you read the thread i haven't actually said myself whether he should be killed or not, i said people shouldn't be so smug and superior because they want him to live against people who don't, and that if they actually went through it they might think differently.

then enlighten us dear boy, enlighten us to your views..............

and you are well aware that letting anything by (such as killing rapists in jail) is a slippery slope

but seriously - are you an eye for an eye merchant?? Or do you believe in the law, justice and due process??

Here comes the straw man!

Everybody on here on either side of the argument agrees with law, justice and due process as you know fine well, the difference comes with certain offences once the law and due process has convicted an individual. Some people want them dead, others don't, so don't bring in bullshit that to want him dead means you want to do away with the law and justice.

Why not read the thread properly so you can find out :D

then enlighten us dear boy, enlighten us to your views..............

and you are well aware that letting anything by (such as killing rapists in jail) is a slippery slope

Where have i said it wasn't? I would be delighted they had been killed and applaud the guy who did it, but would then have to see him on trial for their murder because that's the law.

I'm not being smug or superior, I just simply believe that capital punishment is barbaric, regressive and anti-Humanism.

As for the whole 'you can't judge whether he deserves to die until you're children have been raped / dismembered etc.' argument which has been banded about in here - that same logic applies to the other side of the coin surely?

How can you judge that he deserves to die if you yourself haven't been through exactly the same traumatic experiences that the Well's and Chapman's went through back in 2002?

And may I remind some that judging someone as 'Holier-than-thou' is, ironically, in itself an extended form of piety.

I'm not being smug or superior, I just simply believe that capital punishment is barbaric, regressive and anti-Humanism.

As for the whole 'you can't judge whether he deserves to die until you're children have been raped / dismembered etc.' argument which has been banded about in here - that same logic applies to the other side of the coin surely?

How can you judge that he deserves to die if you yourself haven't been through exactly the same traumatic experiences that the Well's and Chapman's went through back in 2002?

And may I remind some that judging someone as 'Holier-than-thou' is, ironically, in itself an extended form of piety.

You were being superior, maybe not smug to be fair! You said "it's beyond reason..." ie. those you disagree with have no reason/are thinck or ignorant and you said "what the fuck is wrong with you guys", not exactly a compliment. Surely you could have just stated you're against it because you think its barbaric etc. and not suggested people who think otherwise are idoiots?

I take your second point which is reasonable, though i just feel its slightly different the other way round (though i may be wrong), in that people are saying what he did is so horrific he doesn't deserve to live, you don't need to have suffered it to feel that way, but if you say he should live and be let out eventually (as some people would want, i don't know about your views on release here) then i think maybe its best left to the family who've gone through it to say he should live.

And your last point, yeah, probably!

You were being superior, maybe not smug to be fair! You said "it's beyond reason..." ie. those you disagree with have no reason/are thinck or ignorant and you said "what the fuck is wrong with you guys", not exactly a compliment. Surely you could have just stated you're against it because you think its barbaric etc. and not suggested people who think otherwise are idoiots?

I concede this! I was just frustrated earlier and was definitely too strong. Apology made.

I think he should be able to sue. They should let him sue for £1M, but then take it ALL back (and some) on the basis that he wasted that much of taxpayers money on security + trying to defend such a ridiculously clear cut case. Do you remember his defence? Something like he was trying to bath one when the other screamed, he knew how bad it looked so he tried to gag her from screaming but accidently broke her neck, meanwhile he accidentally drowned the other one with his other hand. Sounds like a bloomin Benny Hill Sketch. They should introduce a "Clearly Guilty Act of 2010" if you ask me with swift Sharia-law esque justice (death by catapult).

Another thing to bear in mind is, what exactly he is gonna do with any money anyway? Donate it to MUFC?

I concede this! I was just frustrated earlier and was definitely too strong. Apology made.

Cheers, and like i said apologies for the smug bit!

Dig a fuck-off big pit and chuck the likes of him, Roy Whiting, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Rose West, etc into it and leave a few hungry tethered wild animals at the top. Let nature sort it out :suicide:

couldn't agree more. And gas foreigners who protest anti British hatred on the streets of Britain who's allegiance lies elsewhere

:D Love the way you tried to sneak that one in while you had someone on your side.

I hope that this case comes to nothing, but I think it's important that stuff like this doesn't happen in prisons. You can't allow hierachies to develop (none of them have a right to be moral crusaders after all) or prisoners to take justice into their own hands.

Also, funny that the papers howling about this are usually of the 'prisons are just one big holiday' camp as well.

Dig a fuck-off big pit and chuck the likes of him, Roy Whiting, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Rose West, etc into it and leave a few hungry tethered wild animals at the top. Let nature sort it out :icon_lol:

couldn't agree more. And gas foreigners who protest anti British hatred on the streets of Britain who's allegiance lies elsewhere

:D Love the way you tried to sneak that one in while you had someone on your side.

:suicide: I think it'll be a few thousand years before talk of 'gassing foreigners' loses its stigma.

Dig a fuck-off big pit and chuck the likes of him, Roy Whiting, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Brady, Rose West, etc into it and leave a few hungry tethered wild animals at the top. Let nature sort it out :icon_lol:

And then down-grade it to 'tear gas' when he realised I wasn't? :suicide: