Howmanheyman

AgentAxeman

Edited by Besty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I'll turn out. Be nice to see J69 there, no really it would. I'd even let him be on my side, might need shinpads though if Alex is playing.

The Irish lads could come over, Ireland v England, someone else could mark Kevin though for fear he smells a bit.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

I'll turn out. Be nice to see J69 there, no really it would. I'd even let him be on my side, might need shinpads though if Alex is playing.

The Irish lads could come over, Ireland v England, someone else could mark Kevin though for fear he smells a bit.

I did one of those a couple of years ago. I flew over with 6 or 7 mates on the Friday and went on the at a Black Keys concert.

Up the next morning to get the metro to a soccer dome(JJB?) somewhere I wasn't familiar with, utterly shit-faced. we did the full Irish/English jerseys and won relatively comfortable against a group of mates from Cramlington.

After that we went to Newcastle-Wigan(2-2 Martins/Shola-Bramble/Raylor) and out on the piss again. Superb weekend.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I did one of those a couple of years ago. I flew over with 6 or 7 mates on the Friday and went on the at a Black Keys concert.

Up the next morning to get the metro to a soccer dome(JJB?) somewhere I wasn't familiar with, utterly shit-faced. we did the full Irish/English jerseys and won relatively comfortable against a group of mates from Cramlington.

After that we went to Newcastle-Wigan(2-2 Martins/Shola-Bramble/Raylor) and out on the piss again. Superb weekend.

Aye we play there thats our centre (very much the wrong side of town by the way). Get it sorted, if Isegrim could bring some German mates over we could make it a three team tournament. Or even four if Khay and Scottish Mag could sort something out.

It didn't seem too bad a spot, the local lads told me some funny stories about the place though.

edit I'd say we looked a right pack of cunts walking around a dodgy area in our Ireland jerseys and shorts, with a bang of drink off us :)

Edited by Barney

Depends when. I'd rather not come all the way down just for a game of Footy. I.E I'd like a game of NUFC to watch.

I'm neither very good or fit though. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good, atleast it gets a rough date sorted so people can give definites, etc.

I had forgot about this thread tbh. :angry: Think we need a couple more before we sort it out like.

• 2 months later...

Well we had:

Definites

Besty

Stevie

Peasepud

Jonny2J

sweetleftpeg

pooptash

Tom

Maybes

canofbeans

Ant

Meenzer

------------------

Surely we could get a couple more definites and get it sorted. Was more of a bump than owt.

Well we had:

Definites

Besty

Stevie

Peasepud

Jonny2J

sweetleftpeg

pooptash

Tom

Maybes

canofbeans

Ant

Meenzer

------------------

Surely we could get a couple more definites and get it sorted. Was more of a bump than owt.

Put me down as a 'possible'. :suicide:

Christmas decorations will be going up soon. Christmas avatars can't be too far behind. Toontastic Christmas meal will want to be organised. Toontastic Christmas 5-a-side has to be a good shout tbf.