Toontastic 5-a-side

Besty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Cath get's her arse into gear and we start talking which home game for it to coincide with I am all over it like a cheap suit.

Choose a date for the footy and I'll see what I can do. I'm already pretty booked up for December mind so I can't promise....

Put me down as a possible (need to know the date), even with the dodgy ankle, knee and groin, too old etc.

Plus havent played for a year so overweight, out of shape and such but hey, owt for a laugh and all that!

Only 1 home game in December barring Boxing day... Could still play a seperate weekend like!

Sat 11th Dec Liverpool (H) 5:30PM

1. Besty

2. pooptash

3. Tom

4. manc-mag

Edited by Besty

When Cath get's her arse into gear and we start talking which home game for it to coincide with I am all over it like a cheap suit.

Choose a date for the footy and I'll see what I can do. I'm already pretty booked up for December mind so I can't promise....

Was just hoping for a bite from you :D -didn't really expect you to sort it all this time round as I'd assumed you'd be chocka over xmas with the little one and family stuff.

But as long as you're offering... :suicide:

For now, shall we see if there's any interest in the Liverpool fixture as per Besty's suggestion?

I'm off the list I'm afraid, parentals are jetting off to sunnier climes for half of December so I'm doing the festive trip in early January instead.

You festive cock end.

:suicide:

Would really like a game of 7 a side, haven't played for 7 weeks properly now, and it's killing me. We're trying to get our side back in either North Shields, Eldon Rec, The Pitz and Gosforth every single league is full on a Monday neet, going up the wall. I think it's the longest I've went without kicking a ball in my life. I'll turn oot for this though, and if we end up short I'll get the extra lads.

Don't make it between the 15th and 19th of December tho because am away.

Edited by WDP

Only 1 home game in December barring Boxing day... Could still play a seperate weekend like!

Sat 11th Dec Liverpool (H) 5:30PM

1. Besty

2. pooptash

3. Tom

4. manc-mag

Probs be 11th if we can get enough. Just add your names to the list.

Cath, etc usually make a weekend of it... Not sure if they are this time like, just incase.

Like I say, we can change the date if needed. Or alternatively I'll just stick a couple of dates up and just add your name to whenever you can play?