Movie Quote Quiz

Gemmill

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My turn;

Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!

21?

My turn;

Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!

How is it your turn, Mong boy?

My turn;

21?

Nope.

My turn;

How is it your turn, Mong boy?

Cause I got it right..

When I googled that quote 12 Angry men came up, various times. I think I'm right.

depends on which quote you're on about. there was one earlier from 12 angry men but the "from a great height over water" ois from north by north west, so technically, it's andrew's turn

When I googled that quote 12 Angry men came up, various times. I think I'm right.

depends on which quote you're on about. there was one earlier from 12 angry men but the "from a great height over water" ois from north by north west, so technically, it's andrew's turn

Plus didn't the op say, Don't google!

Can someone just kick this twat in the cunt so he fucks off?

"this matter is best disposed of from a great height...over water"

The first is the quote that had us stumped- until Andrew got it with North by Northwest.

You clearly googled a previous quote, which I answered correctly as 12 Angry Men way back in the thread.

The OP clearly states "no googling".

Clear enough.

Large fries and regular coke please.

right my turn then

Easy one

"The moment you got into her car. The moment you entered her life, she was dead. "

Fight club?

nope

right my turn then

Easy one

"The moment you got into her car. The moment you entered her life, she was dead. "

Fight club?

nope

It was some weird film a bit like it, i remember seeing it a few weeks ago

right my turn then

Easy one

Bourne. Identity or Supremacy?? Not too sure.

Can I have half a point? :icon_lol:

That's it :D Supremacy :razz:

right my turn then

Easy one

Can I have half a point? :D

I'll give it to you, supremacy

right my turn then

Easy one

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

" "When a man with a 45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with a pistol's a dead man. Lets see if that's true."

Shouldn't be tooooo tricky.

right my turn then

Easy one

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

" "When a man with a 45 meets a man with a rifle, you said the man with a pistol's a dead man. Lets see if that's true."

Haw haw yess. I had to study this because it was based on my movie for moving images :razz: A fistful of dollars which is a part of the "Dollars" Trilogy :icon_lol:

right my turn then

Easy one

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

Haw haw yess. I had to study this because it was based on my movie for moving images :razz: A fistful of dollars which is a part of the "Dollars" Trilogy :icon_lol:

Said by who to who ftw

My turn? Okay.

The same quote I posted above.

right my turn then

Easy one

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

Said by who to who ftw

Oh, didn't know what ftw meant. erm the chap that eastwood plays, not sure of his name?

right my turn then

Easy one

Can I have half a point? :razz:

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

Haw haw yess. I had to study this because it was based on my movie for moving images :icon_lol: A fistful of dollars which is a part of the "Dollars" Trilogy :icon_lol:

Said by who to who ftw

Oh, didn't know what ftw meant. erm the chap that eastwood plays, not sure of his name?

:D<_<:D

Have it, for sheer comedy value!

Btw, Eastwoods character in the Dollars movies is......

.... The Man with No Name. :D

right my turn then

Easy one

Can I have half a point? :razz:

You're a gent Sah!!

Here's the next;

Haw haw yess. I had to study this because it was based on my movie for moving images :icon_lol: A fistful of dollars which is a part of the "Dollars" Trilogy :icon_lol:

Said by who to who ftw

:D<_<:D

Have it, for sheer comedy value!

Btw, Eastwoods character in the Dollars movies is......

.... The Man with No Name. :D

:pullhair:

ANYWAY;