Movie Quote Quiz

Gemmill

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slightly more obscure than most we've done so far but one of my favourite films

"you come in here with your hearts bleeding all over the floor about slum kids and injustice. what's the matter with you guys? He's got to burn! You're letting him slip through our fingers."

Guest Tuco Ramirez
My go.

"One dog goes 1 way and the other dog goes the other way, and the guy with the white hairs saying "what do you want from me???""

Class. Scorsese's Mam in the scene btw.

Was it not Pesci's real mam? Pesci in that film 10/10. The scene in the restaurant, "you stuttering mutt you comin over here and insultin me in front of my friends" it was just so real. "he said I want to you to christen my kid, I said yeah for 7g's" haha quality show.

For some reason it makes me laugh when the fat cunt walks in and his missis has a fur coat, after the Lufthansa Heist, and de Niro isn't happy he says "what's the matter with you, what's the matter with you, what the fucks the matter with you, what's the matter with you?" :D

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

My go.

"One dog goes 1 way and the other dog goes the other way, and the guy with the white hairs saying "what do you want from me???""

Was it not Pesci's real mam? Pesci in that film 10/10. The scene in the restaurant, "you stuttering mutt you comin over here and insultin me in front of my friends" it was just so real. "he said I want to you to christen my kid, I said yeah for 7g's" haha quality show.

For some reason it makes me laugh when the fat cunt walks in and his missis has a fur coat, after the Lufthansa Heist, and de Niro isn't happy he says "what's the matter with you, what's the matter with you, what the fucks the matter with you, what's the matter with you?" :D

Nah, it's Scorsese's mam. She's actually been in a few films of his with cameo roles. The whole film is class. I know it's almost become a cliche to say that now and it gets shown loads but if it's about 10 mins in and it's on the telly, I'm always in the mood to watch it no matter how late it is.

"you come in here with your hearts bleeding all over the floor about slum kids and injustice. what's the matter with you guys? He's got to burn! You're letting him slip through our fingers."

Admittedly I had to look that up but you've got good taste, Dan. Like a lot of his later films too.

Class film

Lee J. Cobb in 12 angry men

Very current atm

Guest Tuco Ramirez
My go.

Nah, it's Scorsese's mam. She's actually been in a few films of his with cameo roles. The whole film is class. I know it's almost become a cliche to say that now and it gets shown loads but if it's about 10 mins in and it's on the telly, I'm always in the mood to watch it no matter how late it is.

Totally relate to that. I've even paid to watch it on movies in demand when I've come in pissed at stupid o'clock. Realistically I've seen it 20 times at least. Great soundtrack as well. It's a wonder the mafia haven't got him like, he even opened a restaurant called "WISEGUYS" that's how brazen he became.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Another easy one, and in the context of the film a total load of lies "I was the cunt who tried to get him off it".

My go.

Totally relate to that. I've even paid to watch it on movies in demand when I've come in pissed at stupid o'clock. Realistically I've seen it 20 times at least. Great soundtrack as well. It's a wonder the mafia haven't got him like, he even opened a restaurant called "WISEGUYS" that's how brazen he became.

I think I might have posted it on here but he (i.e. the real life Henry Hill) sells his paintings on Ebay. And they are so fucking shit they literally have to be seen to be believed. He's obviously on the bones of his arse.

For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GOODFELLA-HENRY-HILL-O...DefaultDomain_0

:razz::icon_lol::D

My go.

I think I might have posted it on here but he (i.e. the real life Henry Hill) sells his paintings on Ebay. And they are so fucking shit they literally have to be seen to be believed. He's obviously on the bones of his arse.

For example:

:D

I have one framed on my dining room wall... It's quite a talking point.

You get a certificate of autheniticity which starts 'Hey Goombah' <_<

Guest Tuco Ramirez
My go.

For example:

<_< ahahaha when I was in the first year at high school I got 35% for my art exam, I was and always have been shite at art, and my painting was better than that.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Another easy one, and in the context of the film a total load of lies "I was the cunt who tried to get him off it".

trainspotting

i

My turn;

Counting cards isn't illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane... Maybe since 9/11 when everyone got so damn sensitive. Thanks a lot Bin Laden!