Horse racing

kockhead

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Bertie Southstreet 8.20 Nottingham (from a reliable source nod nod wink wink)

There you go my scouse friend would suggest you put everything you have on it :D

Hope you took my advice my scouse buddy and hopefully you got on it earlier when it was trading at 4-1, i am afraid this was a one off and i won't be repeating the favour because i have to make a living out of it. :D

Forgot to say thanks for the tip only had a few quid on and let it ride in to 11/4, but anymore tips and be inclined to put more on, it looked like it was beaten as well and came back.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say thanks for the tip only had a few quid on and let it ride in to 11/4, but anymore tips and be inclined to put more on, it looked like it was beaten as well and came back.

No problem glad you were on it got to admit i was worried until it got it's second wind. :D

There you go my scouse friend would suggest you put everything you have on it :lol:

Well in mate I only had a fiver on it didn't know if you knew your stuff. I got 4/1 as well not bad £25 when it won 11/4.

Thanks kophead

If you want a good horse racing site try OLBG.com (online betting guide) its the best for info on the gg's

Aigburth, Crosby and Notty Ash are better areas. Surprised you haven't mentioned Blundellsands as all Scousers seems to think the sun shines out of its sewers.

I only live about 4 miles from blundellsands every house worth over a mill swimming pools inn back gardens. Carragher lives there

Edited by kockhead

There you go my scouse friend would suggest you put everything you have on it :icon_lol:

Well in mate I only had a fiver on it didn't know if you knew your stuff. I got 4/1 as well not bad £25 when it won 11/4.

Thanks kophead

If you want a good horse racing site try OLBG.com (online betting guide) its the best for info on the gg's

Aigburth, Crosby and Notty Ash are better areas. Surprised you haven't mentioned Blundellsands as all Scousers seems to think the sun shines out of its sewers.

I only live about 4 miles from blundellsands every house worth over a mill swimming pools inn back gardens. Carragher lives there

:lol:

oh and I wouldn't want to live anywhere near a footballer in Liverpool. The amount of times they're burgled I'd inevitably fall foul eventually.

Bingo! Mention Blundellsands to any scouser and the reply is always "Carragher lives there". It's as if you believe it makes the place better for some reason.

Why would you want a swimming pool in the back garden in liverpool?

Blundellsands in Sefton mate. Its got a Liverpool post code however. Its about 7 miles from Liverpool city centre.

Most places in Sefton got a Liverpool postcode and the people speak scouse. Some places you may know in Sefton are

Bootle Crosby Blundellsands Aintree (Liverpool post codes speak scouse)

Fromby Birkdale Southport (Southport post codes still in sefton/merseyside speak like people from birkenhead/the wirral also from Merseyside)

Scouse info for free don't need to say thanks

Edited by kockhead

Have you seen the state of the Mersey?

LOL I know mate full of human shit but the Tynes no better. I've been to Crosby baths its sound but looks a bit mad. Crosby baths not far from Carraghers

Edited by kockhead

Bingo! Mention Blundellsands to any scouser and the reply is always "Carragher lives there". It's as if you believe it makes the place better for some reason.

Must be good footballers live there....oh hold on...I used to live the next block from Martins, Emre and Dwight Yorke.

Didnt make the place any good, just proved they had shit taste in places to live :lol:

Still don't understand why'd you have a Swimming pool in Liverpool.... unless that's the best place to dispose of stolen goods or something?

• 1 month later...
Fucking hell, the prices. :wub:

Well, given the chat that lead to Renton's Stained Glass window thread being re-opened, I figured some of the fellows on here could afford the scratch.