:lol:

Kevin

This may well be the first thing you've ever said that will endear you to Gemmill. I seem to recall he was particularly vehemently opposed to the flid-lipped yellow lol-er. I prefer ol' bluey too (the old TT one, not yours).

This may well be the first thing you've ever said that will endear you to Gemmill. I seem to recall he was particularly vehemently opposed to the flid-lipped yellow lol-er. I prefer ol' bluey too (the old TT one, not yours).

You need to do some work on your Gemmill legend knowledge. :huh: The :lol: smiley is my favourite laughing one, cos it looks like it's taking the piss. The blue one looks like it's laughing with you, not at you.

You need to do some work on your Gemmill legend knowledge. ;) The :lol: smiley is my favourite laughing one, cos it looks like it's taking the piss. The blue one looks like it's laughing with you, not at you.

Baals, I knew you had an opinion on the matter. I just assumed it must be the same as mine. :huh:

:huh: Who was this then?

I want one that does the function of :lol: but doesn't look completely retarded.

The old tongue sticky out one was better as well. From the same stable as the yellow lol. Again cos it looked like it was taking the piss.

This one? ;)

We have it. ";)" apparently. Someone must have complained. :lol:

That's Geordie Boyo's, isn't it?

So far I can think of 4 posters that have their own smilie - GB, Gemmill, Fop, and Shinton (rip). :huh:

;)Who was this then?

I want one that does the function of :huh: but doesn't look completely retarded.

Fop that one. The best bit was you knew by the time he cracked that one out his actual reaction was the complete opposite-pure roid rage. :lol:

Fish used to get a lot of use out of it too I think (along with the coffee/newspaper one, which I also associate with him).

Edited by manc-mag

;)Who was this then?

I want one that does the function of :huh: but doesn't look completely retarded.

Fop that one. The best bit was you knew by the time he cracked that one out his actual reaction was the complete opposite-pure roid rage. :lol:

Fish used to get a lot of use out of it too I think (along with the coffee/newspaper one, which I also associate with him).

And this one ;)

TBH fish was funnier when his patter was 90% emoticons.

;)Who was this then?

And this one ;)

:finger:

;)Who was this then?

I want one that does the function of ;) but doesn't look completely retarded.

And this one :finger:

Love your work :huh:

:pmsl:Who was this then?

I want one that does the function of :D but doesn't look completely retarded.

Fop that one. The best bit was you knew by the time he cracked that one out his actual reaction was the complete opposite-pure roid rage. :)

And this one :steamtrain:

Love your work :blush:

I prefer the wink from the :lol::P set. The one above is a bit too Sid James for my liking.