You've won the lottery

The Fish

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing I'd do is pay off my mortgage and my sisters, give a enough money to my mum and dad to give them a decent standard of living for the rest of their days.

Then I'd buy:

A suitable bling-mobile

es4.jpg

A genuine Orange county chopper

maroon6up_pic8_ex.jpg

A delux sex doll

mai01.jpg

First thing I'd do is pay off my mortgage and my sisters, give a enough money to my mum and dad to give them a decent standard of living for the rest of their days.

What do they know that you're trying to hide? ;)

What do they know that you're trying to hide? ;)

62793[/snapback]

My wanking is a secret to the rest of the family.

I might get something like this http://www.groupepastor.mc/eng/parc.htm (flat in Monaco) for E14,000 a year.

But, to be honest... I'm not sure I see the point... if I'm travelling to all the races, I'd be paying for a lot of time that I'm not actually there. I might as well just stay in a nice place *cough*Jeeennnssooonn... lend me a luxury boat......*cough* for the times I do want to be there.

I know that having £10m, and whinging about paying for a year's worth of time in Monaco when I'm only there for say, the equivalent of 8 months, may seem a bit petty. But just because you have lots of money doesn't mean you should throw it away. That's just dumb. Use it nicely, or give it to someone else who will, or save it. :icon_lol:

Oh yeh, I'd also get Mum n Dad a nice place at Runswick Bay

YTB_GB_13732_RunswickBay450.jpg
because that's where mum wants to live. And maybe get dad a nice new little rowing boat to go out on or something... see what he wants.

I'd have to do something with dad's mum too... but fuck knows what. I don't think even £10m would make that woman have everything she needs to be happy. She's 89 and I think she either wants a time travelling device, or death. (I don't mean that heartlessly... I mean that's ACTUALLY what she wants....)

Mum's mum would probaby be happy just with a nice coat or something. I'd ask and see though... Maybe I'd just pay her rent for her instead... I don't think she'd want to move.

I'd probably also just quit uni and give the bank back it's £1000 or so that it's given me so far. Screw 'em. I'm not doing my work when I only have a hypothetical £10m to spend.... imagine if it was real!! :angry:

*wonders how her bank account is looking now after all this expenditure*

I'm worried that I'll get carried away and end up having no money and having to work in McDonalds... inbetween Grand Prixs and visiting my castle in Idaho and Jenson's boat in Monaco..... :icon_lol: Then again, if Jens is lending me a boat... I like to think I'd be getting a bit more than that too :angry:

;);)

I also need to set some aside so that I can earn some nice interest on it to keep me going. Just incase it doesn't work out with Jens....!

I like this happy world I've created here. *in happy place*

Edited by Lou

Right then.

I think what my eldest big brother wants most of all is to go back to NZ. If he wants me to help out with that - ie: money down for a house or flights or something, then that's cool. I'll discuss that with him.

My other brother wants most of all to be Someone. Namely a film director. However, living in York and working in a bar is not going to get him there. Although rumours are that Johnny Depp (mmm) went for a drink there one time, but that was before Rich worked there, so it's not even like he could have got chatting and become mates and been like 'hey Johnny, I have this cool script that I want to direct... what do u think?' and Johnny would have been like 'good god, that's brilliant! i'm in!' and it would have become a major hollywood success. Oh no.

SO (back on track)... what my brother needs is no more fuckin' debt for one. Although I don't think he'd accept my money to clear that. Who knows, maybe if I had 10m then he would, because it'd be a drop in the ocean, as they say. I might be able to persuade him round. He then needs his ass kicking so that he actually DOES something, like, oh I dunno, follow his dream. Especially with this knowledge that his little sister can bail him out if he ends up in Hollywood living in a box. Then again, this happens to the best of them... it's probably best if he gets bailed out by some superstar rather than me. That's how it always seems to happen. It's never USUALLY me that bails them out.

Anyways, I could always give Rich his plane fare to LA, or NY, or Canada, or wherever. Or buy him a bouncy castle like mine. He'd probably prefer that to be honest.

Good job I don't overanalyse these things or get at all caught up in them and start to think they're real...... :angry:;)

My other brother wants most of all to be Someone.  Namely a film director.  However, living in York and working in a bar is not going to get him there. 

63204[/snapback]

;) Sounds like he needs a rocket up the arse, as my Dad would say.

I would buy an Escalade, Lambo Gallardo, Jag XJ220, and BMW M6.

Then I would buy a few slick suits, some bling, 4 gold bottles of WKD, get mesel a pimp stick. I would buy a crib in Hampton, and have Jamie Mcclen as my butler.

Then I would buy a few slick suits, some bling, 4 gold bottles of WKD, get mesel a pimp stick. I would buy a crib in Hampton, and have Jamie Mcclen as my butler.

63585[/snapback]

prices boy, we need prices

oh and by the way?

Gold WKD bottles?

I'm going to veto that purchase.... because it's chavy.

and by Hampton I presume you mean "The Hamptons" in upstate New York, and if so, you're going to need to throw some property pics and some prices my way

63585[/snapback]

prices boy, we need prices

oh and by the way?

Gold WKD bottles?

I'm going to veto that purchase.... because it's chavy.

and by Hampton I presume you mean "The Hamptons" in upstate New York, and if so, you're going to need to throw some property pics and some prices my way

63666[/snapback]

I think he meant Southampton. He wants to shack up with Stevo.

Toss-up between this place:

http://realestate.nytimes.com/Sales/View_Ulisting.asp

And this one:

http://realestate.sfgate.com/RealEstate/Sa...p?lid=105-23711

The San Francisco one's a bit tacky-tastic like, but it's half the price of the New York one - only $9m. Bargain...and I could buy a smaller place in New York an'all with what I've got left. :unsure:

Unfortunately your NY link doesn't work. I'd still say go with that one.

Although, you're right about the SF place AND a place in NY.... seems sensible.....

No where near as damn cool as my Idaho castle though. *needs to discover exactly whereabouts Idaho is in the US of A....*

Although, you're right about the SF place AND a place in NY.... seems sensible.....

No where near as damn cool as my Idaho castle though.  *needs to discover exactly whereabouts Idaho is in the US of A....*

63721[/snapback]

IIRC Idaho is home to quite a few white supremacist groups. :unsure:

The NY place was nice too - shame about the link. Views over Central Park and located on 5th Avenue. $17m though. ;)

No where near as damn cool as my Idaho castle though.  *needs to discover exactly whereabouts Idaho is in the US of A....*

63721[/snapback]

IIRC [Place any state here] is home to quite a few white supremacist groups. :unsure:

The NY place was nice too - shame about the link. Views over Central Park and located on 5th Avenue. $17m though. ;)

63723[/snapback]

63721[/snapback]

IIRC [Place any state here] is home to quite a few white supremacist groups. :unsure:

The NY place was nice too - shame about the link. Views over Central Park and located on 5th Avenue. $17m though. :(

63723[/snapback]

63724[/snapback]

:(

To be fair, the East and West Coasts are relatively unaffected, but pretty much everywhere else is fair game. ;)

Bloody hell, that IS nice ;)

Hmmmm..... excellent.... let me settle my millions amoungst the racists. Wonderful! :unsure:

It doesn't matter what colour your skin is.... you could be white...... you could be white, with a bit of tan!..... or you could have really pasty white skin.... it doesn't matter.... we're all equal

(obviously that bit has to be read with heavy irony or "biting satire" or whatever it is...)

I'm currently confused as to how much money I've spent.... I seem to remember just throwing in a house for my parents, and perhaps one for my brother... I need to do some recalculation..... later. once I've done my work.

I seem to remember a few nutters being holed up in Idaho in one of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. They seemed to have a fear of United Nations troops invading as part of the New World Order or something.

I seem to remember a few nutters being holed up in Idaho in one of Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. They seemed to have a fear of United Nations troops invading as part of the New World Order or something.

63729[/snapback]

"Heaven's Gate". I've just finished his book where he goes back to catch up with some of the loonies he met on the TV series. It's pretty good.