The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

I'm with Rents, if you don't think Liz is the fittest then you are clearly on drugs.

What a cock.

Her teeth look like they're doing a mexican wave at the side. Wouldn't even say she's the second best looking. Interesting that people can't accept that others see attractiveness in different ways.

each to their own mate. i find a few of them attractive.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I'm with Rents, if you don't think Liz is the fittest then you are clearly on drugs.

What a cock.

Her teeth look like they're doing a mexican wave at the side. Wouldn't even say she's the second best looking. Interesting that people can't accept that others see attractiveness in different ways.

each to their own mate. i find a few of them attractive.

Exactly. I mean we have blokes on this very board who find men attractive and who am I to criticise? It's like Renton's crack on Trainspotting "I'm heterosexual by default, you don't choose who you fancy" and it's so true.

I hasten to add, only the women.

looking back they have had some absolutely stunning girls on there.... Kate from last series ( though she hasn't done herself any favours by going on that Ian Wright show). and one of the other winners Michelle.

I think I'm getting Apprentice fatigue.....like i did after 4 or 5 seasons of 24. Always the same challenges....always the same mistakes....always a ridiculous sacking to keep the arseholes in.

Sugar and Brady give them shit for going on like a load of fishmarket hags, saying it was the worst thing they'd ever witnessed in a board room.....and then sack the one who refused to sink to that level and kept a dignified silence?

Might be time for me to call it a day.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

looking back they have had some absolutely stunning girls on there.... Kate from last series ( though she hasn't done herself any favours by going on that Ian Wright show). and one of the other winners Michelle.

Was that the blonde bird who shagged the mackem? See I thought she should've been running in the 2:35 at Wetherby the shape of her face, she had more teeth than a crocodile, the lass Michelle was tremendous though.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Was that the blonde bird who shagged the mackem? See I thought she should've been running in the 2:35 at Wetherby the shape of her face, she had more teeth than a crocodile, the lass Michelle was tremendous though.

Heh! she did have biggish teeth. i don't have an issue with that!

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Not brilliant for blowjobs though. She was quite good looking but again...brummie :angry: It's got to wear you down that accent eventually I don't care what anyone says.

HF, it is formulaic. but its car crash tv and for me at least that is what makes it interesting.

Yeah, I like car crash TV like You've Been Framed or X-factor where you can tune in and out when it happens to be on and laugh at their misfortune. I think you need to get to know the characters on the Apprentice though. It's starting to seem like a lot of effeort to invest myself in another 12 weeks of these arseholes.

When are we going to see the Apprenti? Where "Lord" Sugar sacks all but one of the previous winners?

Series One

The winner was Tim Campbell. After his victory he went on to become Project Director of Amstrad's new Health and Beauty division, but subsequently left the company to pursue other interests.

Series Two

Michelle Dewberry briefly took up a post under Sugar but left in September 2006 after a series of personal problems.

Series Three

The series was won by Simon Ambrose, who went on to work at Sugar's property company Amsprop. He left in 2010.

Series Four

The series was won by Lee McQueen, who initially worked for Sugar's company AMSHOLD where he famously phoned in sick on his first day. He then went on to work for AMSCREEN as development director, reporting to Sir Alan's son, Simon Sugar. He left Sugar's employ in 2010.

Series Five

Sugar hired Yasmina Siadatan over the runner up Kate Walsh. As of August 2010 Siadatan was still working for Sugar :angry:

Edited by Happy Face

Not brilliant for blowjobs though. She was quite good looking but again...brummie :angry: It's got to wear you down that accent eventually I don't care what anyone says.

you have a point. when you are on your vinegars and she goes "alroit skip"hmmmmn.

I'm beginning to think your theory is right Stevie... This week it was the lass who did absolutely fuck all who survived and the bloke who sold more than anyone got the boot. Common factor with last week?? She's a looker.

Mind you, Su Pollard got away with murder. If it hadn't been for the squaddie running the kitchen with military precision, she'd have walked.

I'm beginning to think your theory is right Stevie... This week it was the lass who did absolutely fuck all who survived and the bloke who sold more than anyone got the boot. Common factor with last week?? She's a looker.

Mind you, Su Pollard got away with murder. If it hadn't been for the squaddie running the kitchen with military precision, she'd have walked.

Come on, he may have sold but he was an embarassment otherwise.

Got to say this was probably the most shambolic task I have seen in the 5 years of this series. As you say, the Pollard look alike can't even count. £1.86 unit cost for a bun? Is she retarded?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I didn't see it last night or none of the football till later on, but it's true, and it's so obvious only contrary cunts like Renton could even deny it. Spoiling the show in my view. Surely if he made the most sales that major positive has to outweigh the negatives against the two people he's up against. Making the most sales is a platform where surely he could demonstrate other skills over the weeks. It's the best looking people who get kept on that's a fact. There was a good looking manc bloke who went far last time, he was a total nob and shit he got nearly to the end purely on his appearance. Whereby if you had say that Kate who was on the show the other year supposing she was totally disfunctional but up against say The Fish who was superb, The Fish would be sacked every time sadly.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Got to say this was probably the most shambolic task I have seen in the 5 years of this series. As you say, the Pollard look alike can't even count. £1.86 unit cost for a bun? Is she retarded?

My view totally. The bloke was clueless.

Hoping they start to edit out Karen Bradys short skirts and cellulite thighs as well.

He was hopeless on that second pitch in terms of delivering his decision however the decision itself was the correct one. Could tell that Kiwi lass is in marketing - she was just hell bent on booking orders and not giving a fuck if they could deliver or not.

There was a massive communication failure across the team and he made the fatal flaw of taking orders before determining what was possible from a manufacturing perspective. But he was far from on his own on both those faults and if anything Paloma was way more divorced from reality than him.

Don't forget that Pollard is a food business manager. If she failed at that she's got no fucking hope when it comes to something she knows fuck all about.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

My view totally. The bloke was clueless.

Hoping they start to edit out Karen Bradys short skirts and cellulite thighs as well.

they should edit her face as well, can't believe she was ever considered a sex symbol, she's always been a fuckin munter.

He was hopeless on that second pitch in terms of delivering his decision however the decision itself was the correct one. Could tell that Kiwi lass is in merketing - she was just hell bent on booking orders and not giving a fuck if they could deliver or not.

There was a massive communication failure across the team and he made the fatal flaw of taking orders before determining what was possible from a manufacturing perspective. But he was far from on his own on both those faults and if anything Paloma was way more divorced from reality than him.

Don't forget that Pollard is a food business manager. If she failed at that she's got no fucking hope when it comes to something she knows fuck all about.

I hate the way marketing and sales have merged these days.

He was hopeless on that second pitch in terms of delivering his decision however the decision itself was the correct one. Could tell that Kiwi lass is in merketing - she was just hell bent on booking orders and not giving a fuck if they could deliver or not.

I hate the way marketing and sales have merged these days.

Project Zeus tbh.

He was hopeless on that second pitch in terms of delivering his decision however the decision itself was the correct one. Could tell that Kiwi lass is in marketing - she was just hell bent on booking orders and not giving a fuck if they could deliver or not.

And.. cheeky fuck.

DS

Head of Marketing

I didn't see it last night or none of the football till later on, but it's true, and it's so obvious only contrary cunts like Renton could even deny it. Spoiling the show in my view. Surely if he made the most sales that major positive has to outweigh the negatives against the two people he's up against. Making the most sales is a platform where surely he could demonstrate other skills over the weeks. It's the best looking people who get kept on that's a fact. There was a good looking manc bloke who went far last time, he was a total nob and shit he got nearly to the end purely on his appearance. Whereby if you had say that Kate who was on the show the other year supposing she was totally disfunctional but up against say The Fish who was superb, The Fish would be sacked every time sadly.

I'm being contrary? You haven't even seen it to make a judgement. :razz:

There's a lot of good looking women this time so if you're right it'll be a pleasure to watch the latter episodes.

I personally thought overall he deserved to go until the board room when Paloma deserved the boot for being a smug bitch. I'd have broken the rules and sacked Pollard as well but she is quite amusing I suppose.

I personally thought overall he deserved to go until the board room when Paloma deserved the boot for being a smug bitch. I'd have broken the rules and sacked Pollard as well but she is quite amusing I suppose.

Aye her insistence that she did fuck all wrong was naive IMO and she wasn't pegged down by Sugar as much as he should have done. She'll get her comeuppance though - definitely not a team player.

And DS - don't take it personally man, it wasn't a dig at Marketers per se, it's an observation that there is a proportion of them out there who suffer tunnel-vision and fail to see the bigger picture. Surely you observed that with her last night?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I'm being contrary? You haven't even seen it to make a judgement. :razz:

There's a lot of good looking women this time so if you're right it'll be a pleasure to watch the latter episodes.

You contradicted shackbleep, and based on last weeks show I know who I believe.

The Tyne Valley's beautiful "it's no Halesowen"

Newcastle 's nice "You ever walked past The Gate on a Friday??"

September 11th was an extraordinarily evil event "A cry for help from a downtrodden muslim world"

Perch is shite "Well I agree there"

etc...