The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to all of them for not kicking the shit out of Stuart by now - I'd have pushed the fat cunt down the stairs personally.

Got to be one of Liz, Stella or Joanna for me. The remaining lads have nowt much to offer IMO and Laura is just fucking useless. Her strop was something you'd expect out of a 10 year old - "can't be arsed with this no more, not playing...." :lol:;) How the fuck she ever exepects to integrate with Sugar's business is beyond me

Thought it was a very weak firing this week. Clearly he didn't like Christopher as he's done fuck all wrong throughout the process.

Is Trump's hair just a really elaborate come-over btw? Never been able to quite suss out wtf is going on there.

Too ambitious for you if that's where you're going with this.

I already look enough of a cunt without that sort of carry on.

Is Trump's hair just a really elaborate come-over btw? Never been able to quite suss out wtf is going on there.

Too ambitious for you if that's where you're going with this.

its very elaborate. frankly speaking, its the 2nd most unusual haircut i've eve seen. the other belongs to a work colleague of mine. thats just extravagant....

:) Poor Laura. Hope Stella wins it now. Has anyone had a truffle before? They must be pretty fuckin special at that price.

She came up against two of the best in Liz and Stella. That look Liz gave Stella at the end was pure daggers ;)

Must be the most angry taxi since Dennis Wise kicked fuck out that driver in 1996. You could cut it with a knife. Liz loves herself, the others are more talented and better sales people, if she wins it will be purely on looks.

:) Poor Laura. Hope Stella wins it now. Has anyone had a truffle before? They must be pretty fuckin special at that price.

She came up against two of the best in Liz and Stella. That look Liz gave Stella at the end was pure daggers ;)

Must be the most angry taxi since Dennis Wise kicked fuck out that driver in 1996. You could cut it with a knife. Liz loves herself, the others are more talented and better sales people, if she wins it will be purely on looks.

Sugar's got form for that mind.

Stella hung on tonight due to past glories, however delighted to see the whinging witch go tonight.

They should just end this series now as nobody is going to come close to Joanne.

I would urge fans of this to get hold of some of the american versions. They are strange at first, but once you get into them they are overall much better shows than the uk version.

Trump is a far superior performer and anyone can get fired any week. The boardroom backstabbing and bitchiness is a sight to behold.

Stella hung on tonight due to past glories, however delighted to see the whinging witch go tonight.

They should just end this series now as nobody is going to come close to Joanne.

I would urge fans of this to get hold of some of the american versions. They are strange at first, but once you get into them they are overall much better shows than the uk version.

Trump is a far superior performer and anyone can get fired any week. The boardroom backstabbing and bitchiness is a sight to behold.

You're a bitter old man.

Ken Dodd had to go like.

;)

I was more shocked than anything that the others seem to have a liking for Laura and Stuart - Stella seems to be the only one who has her fucking eyes open.

The look was daggers but I think it was tactical. Stella is realistically Liz's only threat and last night was possibly her only chance to get her binned. I think the look and comments were more out of frustration than anything else.

Oh aye and Liz fucked up good and proper - how the hell can you deploy a bunch of people to go and buy stuff and not give them an idea of price?

If the boys had lost I'd fear Jamie would have gone on the back of only getting two items. Would have been tragic like seeing as he seemed to find his niche when it come to haggling.

They need to get rid of the fat bumbling public school kid...

Ken Dodd had to go like.

;)

I was more shocked than anything that the others seem to have a liking for Laura and Stuart - Stella seems to be the only one who has her fucking eyes open.

The look was daggers but I think it was tactical. Stella is realistically Liz's only threat and last night was possibly her only chance to get her binned. I think the look and comments were more out of frustration than anything else.

Oh aye and Liz fucked up good and proper - how the hell can you deploy a bunch of people to go and buy stuff and not give them an idea of price?

If the boys had lost I'd fear Jamie would have gone on the back of only getting two items. Would have been tragic like seeing as he seemed to find his niche when it come to haggling.

They need to get rid of the fat bumbling public school kid...

Laura just had that fire in her belly that appealed to me, not to mention those piercing blue eyes. Stella though she deserves to win in my view, consistently the best candidate over 8 weeks, although I feel Karren Brady has it in for her, criticising her lack of personality, something you could accuse most of them of.

she's (stella) too cold. Liz has no obvious talent apart from closing sales deals. i think Joanne, despite being more brash, has more talent than either of the other 2 girls. Liz definitely loves herself, and really can't lead from the front. Stella's more corporately efficient and process driven.

as for the blokes i can't beleive all 3 are still there. the toff is way out of his depth, the stuart bloke is someone you'd want to kill and jamie is just fucking useless.

I'm glad Laura went like. She certainly wasn't the best advertisement out there for stroke victims.

:)

she's not actually that bad. those gnashers need a fair old bit of work.

Can't believe she's 22. Lovely eyes but that's about it.

Have we any present or past stalkers on here? If so, can you throw me a few tips so I can pursue my interest in Liz Locke? ;)

I'm glad Laura went like. She certainly wasn't the best advertisement out there for stroke victims.

she's not actually that bad. those gnashers need a fair old bit of work.

Can't believe she's 22. Lovely eyes but that's about it.

Have we any present or past stalkers on here? If so, can you throw me a few tips so I can pursue my interest in Liz Locke? ;)

You'll have to head to Birmingham mate. Thankfully she hasn't got the accent. Laura has the most beautiful eyes, and the rest of her boat isn't as bad as some are making out. I presume everyone who has commented on her teeth (and there's nothing wrong with them) has a million dollar smile?

I can't understand the resentment for Stella from the rest of them, I can only put this down to the fact that she's possibly one of the only normal ones in there. Brady's comment about her having no personality is bollocks. Yeah, Stuart has a big personality, but it's the personality of a cunt.

I can't understand the resentment for Stella from the rest of them, I can only put this down to the fact that she's possibly one of the only normal ones in there. Brady's comment about her having no personality is bollocks. Yeah, Stuart has a big personality, but it's the personality of a cunt.

;) I like Stella she's another one with lovely eyes, I think they're all are doilhams apart from Jamie and Stella.

Liz fucked up last night and her and Laura tried to shift the blame on Stella who seems to be the only one with a real chance of winning. Liz's comments when they went back to the house something along the lines of "i cant believe Laura is gone, she'll be a big miss" followed by that look, OUCH!

Liz fucked up last night and her and Laura tried to shift the blame on Stella who seems to be the only one with a real chance of winning. Liz's comments when they went back to the house something along the lines of "i cant believe Laura is gone, she'll be a big miss" followed by that look, OUCH!

Stella went "you'll be disappointed to see I'm back" and not one person said anything ;) pmsl :) I donno what she's done wrong. I hate bullying and I can see it happening, and why's it always fuckin Stella who gets the phone has no one else got legs?