The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boils my piss! how are they on the show, all think as fook!! love it though!!

selling clothes in the Trafford, all you need is a SDirect joblot of charva shite and away you go

That Palermo deserved to go because of her shit accent, we don't want foreign cunts winning it for one, but what a bossy boots. Incredible that in this whole series she's only been told to pipe down the once. Her with the big eyes will go sooner or later though, she just stands about like an extra who shouldn't be there in a Christian Bassedas type of way.

The lass Stella despite her dodgy skin she's quite nice, she looks like Jenny Lerner off that film about the asteroid, but what was she doing in the window waving at people. That Nick's crack, "a pretty girl waving at people through a glass window front, in Amsterdam, maybe, in Manchester, NO!". Those manc charvas :lol: the Alex "you like this jumper", the two charvas "nowwww mate" :icon_lol: there's people on this board with better sales techniques than that. We should have a toontastic apprentice.

Thank fuck he got rid of that arrogant bitch - she's been doing my head in for fucking weeks!

Sledge-hammered the nails in her own coffin by trying to pin absolutely everything on Alex - how the fuck could she sit there and not credit him with the TV ad for fuck's sake? And there was no bastard in their store until he phoned centre management and asked for it!

It passed miles under the radar but I wouldn't have been surprised to see Stuart go - he did absolutely fuck all and I was convinced she would bring him back to the boardroom. Bringing Sandeesh back only minutes after to praising her to high heaven was madness in itself.

FWIW Sandeesh is shite and for all the credit she was getting, she did no more than what you'd expect an average shop assistant to do - doubt very much Lord Sugar is looking for that like! :lol:

Christopher impressed again and that Joanna did alright. The rest were struggling like.

We should have a toontastic apprentice.

Who's the panel like? :lol:

Peasepud, you playing Nick's role, and you need a random woman, so get Renton in too.

Paloma was fucking stunning and utterly abhorrent in equal measure. I was wanking with complete disdain when she was fired I can tell you.

She had teeth like Norwich City's 92/93 strip when they won in Munich. Good shaped face though.

Paloma was fucking stunning and utterly abhorrent in equal measure. I was wanking with complete disdain when she was fired I can tell you.

The fantasy would have to involve some pain on her behalf I'd imagine.

Liz on the other hand.....

She had teeth like Norwich City's 92/93 strip when they won in Munich. Good shaped face though.

That was 93/94 :lol:

That was 93/94 :lol:

Was the same strip in 92/93 though :icon_lol:

That Palermo deserved to go because of her shit accent, we don't want foreign cunts winning it for one, but what a bossy boots. Incredible that in this whole series she's only been told to pipe down the once. Her with the big eyes will go sooner or later though, she just stands about like an extra who shouldn't be there in a Christian Bassedas type of way.

The lass Stella despite her dodgy skin she's quite nice, she looks like Jenny Lerner off that film about the asteroid, but what was she doing in the window waving at people. That Nick's crack, "a pretty girl waving at people through a glass window front, in Amsterdam, maybe, in Manchester, NO!". Those manc charvas :lol: the Alex "you like this jumper", the two charvas "nowwww mate" :icon_lol: there's people on this board with better sales techniques than that. We should have a toontastic apprentice.

christian bassedas! i should have put him in the worst 23 ahead of barnes.

What a bunch of hapless fuckers this week. As an ex marketing and advertising man myself, I always enjoy this challenge.

Its amazing how supposedly sensible business people can be so clueless.

Alex had to go and so funny when he lost it in the boardroom. Should have given himself a fighting chance and brough that other bint, Laura? in. Lord Sugar even tried to help him out.

Shit prize for the winners this week though.....Karaoke and a few cocktails!

How the fuck Stuart survived this week is beyond me... and I'm not necessarily talking about being fired by Lord Sugar - must have taken all the will power in the world for Christopher to not get up and deck the cunt when he was goading the losing team when they told him of his 'treat'.

His card is marked though, he'll be out of there in no time. Achitypal smart arse at school who keeps getting his head kicked in for being a cocky shit. Did fuck all this week and he knew it!

I don't know why but when that woman was watching her kids video in the car, thinking this is great, look at the bairn :lol:, then the last five seconds a little black kid comes on, I couldn't breath for laughing. Funniest bit of the Apprentice so far. Her face was tremendous :lol:

That chubby faced twenty year old, what a wanker, just pipe down mate. Criticising the lovely Stella for writing things down, and he's obviously better because he stores everything upstairs.

the barn owl got found out this week. do nothing and have no ability and eventually you'll get axed.

Am looking forward to this on Iplayer later, stupid dolt that i am i watched the your fired thing first.

:lol: wootwooo

I did the same thing nearly, stupidly turned the England game over to one as she was getting fired, and I'd recorded the whole thing.

Bit boring this week as it was obvious with her being team leader that if she failed, she would go. Thinks its going to be that way for the next few weeks as the obvious people get fired.

Joanna could be emerging as a dark horse

Racist!

Joanna has done ok recently since she toned down the bolshiness a notch. Stella still doing very well, Liz has slipped back a bit.

Bit boring this week as it was obvious with her being team leader that if she failed, she would go. Thinks its going to be that way for the next few weeks as the obvious people get fired.

Joanna could be emerging as a dark horse

Racist!

Joanna has done ok recently since she toned down the bolshiness a notch. Stella still doing very well, Liz has slipped back a bit.

Not in my book she hasn't... :lol:

I didn't think Sandeesh was actually that bad this week tbh. I think she rightly took Chris and Liz into the boardroom on account of the failings of the task but she was on a hiding to nothing as they're both stronger overall.

There's two weak links left IMO - Stuart & Laura and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they're split up next week so that one of them is found out.

How to fuck an interview up that was going so well..become Project Manager and release your inner twat. Leading a team really did bring out the worst in him didn't it? Methinks it has not gone unoticed and his days are numbered.