The Apprentice

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

It became obvious during the show that Chris & Stella were going to go through. Nothing really against either of them, but it's going to be the most wooden and boring final two ever. At least the task sounds pretty interesting. I've always found Stuart hilarious but I think Liz would've come across well at the interview stage so she would've been the only other one who could've possibly made the final. Joanna, Jamie & Stuart were all pretty out of their depth at this stage.

The same task that they wrapped the american version up with in April. It was canny then.

Was that a celebrity one? I thought the latest US series had only been going on the last few months. I was watching it but couldn't be arsed keeping up with it. Generally I do prefer some of the earlier US series though, Trump is class. Loved the episode where he fired 5 of them in one go. :lol:

Aye it was the celebrity one. The likes of Michael Johnson, cyndi Lauper, Sharon osbourne etc. Quite suprising how quickly they start getting into each other considering their fame and fortune.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well done Stella, I think she's the best candidate who's ever been on it. Rags to riches tale, anyone who's been to Thamesmead knows what I'm on about, no qualifications, she's got where she is through determination and hard work. Pleased that droning posh cunt didn't win as well.

I'll say now, before it even starts, if there is a good looking blondie one who is half decent Sugar will employ her. He's got form.

Well played Stella, good for you.

Border line mutter

She'd dee. If her skin was better she'd be very nice. Lovely eyes.

Wonders what a tv make up artist and stylist will do for you :jesuswept:

I thought stella deserved it in the end. Thought she was going to blow it like that poloma lass when she started banging on about being more passionate than Chris.

I'm starting to like Stella best tbh. Seems to play a straight bat, isn't ridiculously bitchy (for a female), takes clear decisions on her terms (again unusual for a female as female PM's almost without exception try to make all decision making to appear joint because of the inherent risk) and also has a bit of substance about her.

Glad that Christopher went even though it wasn't his really his fault this one failed. He's just a bit of a cock.

Stevie's favourite Laura has to go soon I'm afraid. She's not the most offensive by any means but she has at least one juvenile strop every week and it makes her look a twat.

The first time it was definitively called tbh. :jesuswept: Pinned my colours to the mast and didn't waiver from here.

Well done Stella, I think she's the best candidate who's ever been on it. Rags to riches tale, anyone who's been to Thamesmead knows what I'm on about, no qualifications, she's got where she is through determination and hard work. Pleased that droning posh cunt didn't win as well.

:jesuswept:

Would just like to associate myself with Stevie's comments. Well said and congrats Stella.

Would just like to associate myself with Stevie's comments. Well said and congrats Stella.

Laura just had that fire in her belly that appealed to me, not to mention those piercing blue eyes. Stella though she deserves to win in my view, consistently the best candidate over 8 weeks, although I feel Karren Brady has it in for her, criticising her lack of personality, something you could accuse most of them of.

:D

stella was seen as a safe pair of hands. she'll be good for sugar, and viglen. i reckon bordon liked her a lot as well.

felt sorry for chris, his team fucked up. that shibby was a complete nobhead. he presented well. did a good job and will probably end up getting a job with sugar in any case!

I had a row with me sister on Wednesday night about Laura like. Not only does she think she's a borderline munter, she says she's ginger. Is she fuck! I suppose we'll never know, but she's not like.

I miss the apprentice when it goes every year, one of the best shows on telly.

I had a row with me sister on Wednesday night about Laura like. Not only does she think she's a borderline munter, she says she's ginger. Is she fuck! I suppose we'll never know, but she's not like.

She could open beer bottles with them teeth mind. Russian roulette blow-jobs for sure.

She could open beer bottles with them teeth mind. Russian roulette blow-jobs for sure.

Then download the American one. Much better tasks and totty.

I don't do American anything mate.

1274363427-2359-0.jpg

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I don't do American anything mate.

1274363427-2359-0.jpg

We all have our price :jesuswept:

0013729c050d09612eb00b.jpg

Stevie might be interested in following @apprenticelaura :jesuswept:

I see that Stuart is from the Isle of Man. Just asked him if he supports the blue dippers, he's got that fat faced look about him I reckon.

Stevie might be interested in following @apprenticelaura :D

I see that Stuart is from the Isle of Man. Just asked him if he supports the blue dippers, he's got that fat faced look about him I reckon.

He's the fucking spit of someone I went to Uni with. So much so when I met up with one of our other mates the other week and asked him if he watched the apprentice, he knew exactly where I was going with it! :jesuswept:

Nowhere near as much of a cock as Stuart mind.

Stevie might be interested in following @apprenticelaura :D

He's the fucking spit of someone I went to Uni with. So much so when I met up with one of our other mates the other week and asked him if he watched the apprentice, he knew exactly where I was going with it! :jesuswept:

Nowhere near as much of a cock as Stuart mind.

Poor fella, you get some blokes regardless how thin they are, they live their lives with a big fat face. Rooney being a point in case.