FM 2011

khay

hmm £2.5, I wonder if I can convince him to Join Newcastle...

I won't wait to get back to London to pick the game up, I'll just get a copy while I'm up here. I need something to entertain me once the novelty of my new nephew has worn off...

His stats are not the best for a 18 year old but I'm a sucker for anyone rated "the Next" and his name was Kevin. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

might be one to hang until I start a proper game...

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_lol:

Reasons above why I'm giving Newcastle a miss until the January transfer window update I think.

Asda next to work no longer sells pc games. Stop in by the big one on the way home and if nae fucker has it I'll buy it from Steam.

sold a load of reserves for a pittance here and there. Sold Routledge and Xisco. All combined I got £7m which I spent on Kadlec (£2.7m), Evandro (for £850k), Kyle Walker and Jordan Ayew on loan.

Newcastle arent that bad to be fair, found an absolute gem aswell. Christian Benitez for 3m. 9 goals in the league, after 8(4 from the bench) appearances. The trick is to manage to offload a couple of players. Also got annan for 1.9m, enyeama for 400k, mendy for free and rafael on loan (700k fee). Just beat Sunderland 3 - 0 away, Bramble got sent off after 25 minutes :icon_lol:

I failed to make it out of the champion league group stages with chelsea. :icon_lol:

2 points clear to win the league with one game left! draw will do.

Newcastle are sitting on 35 points could finish 15th. But they have to play away to west ham who are 6th.

I failed to make it out of the champion league group stages with chelsea. :lol:

2 points clear to win the league with one game left! draw will do.

Newcastle are sitting on 35 points could finish 15th. But they have to play away to west ham who are 6th.

I managed a 0-0 to claim the league on goal difference.

Toon got relegated and Hughton got the sack. :icon_lol:

10th in the league, a reserve team just put Man U's reserves out the League cup, Kadlec is very good as is an on-loan Kyle Walker and Jordan Ayew

all in all, not bad for 28th Oct

10th in the league, a reserve team just put Man U's reserves out the League cup, Kadlec is very good as is an on-loan Kyle Walker and Jordan Ayew

all in all, not bad for 28th Oct

Not bad. I resigned at Chelsea and now taking over mid table and skint Valencia.

Brought in Faubert and De Laet on loan as cover for right and left back, bought a guy called Solari as an AM L, and I tried to buy Kadlec as well, asked the board to do it, they said they would, my bank balance went from 1.5 to 0, and I haven't heard anything since. Fuck Mike Ashley. Started off poorly so far, lost 4-2 to Sunderland (A) and 3-0 to Liverpool (A)

My game keeps crashing, paid £28 for it aswell. Wish I just downloaded it instead.

You can link it with steam if you bought the box copy and try re-installing/downloading it from there. I've not had any problems bar its sticking once or twice in 2 season while playing a match.

Playing as Arsenal and asked my board to sign David De Gea, they ended up buying him for £32 million :suicide:

I've notived that some players are put on the transfer list for free. Bassong and Santa Cruz.

As Rangers I can't afford these wages so i asked my board to get Bassong and they did. Going to be fantastic in the SPL.

Can't use it to soon again though as I could not then get Santa Cruz. :D

Been playing Vuckic up front with Carroll, been doing meh. Have had some awful awful results, lost 6-1 to Spurs, 5-1 to Wolves, and a few others, but some how manage to float around 12th-15th. In January now, trying to bring in new players but Ashleys being a tight arse cunt as per usual. Has anyone progressed to the second season? If so how much money do you get for spending in the offseason?

First three games I've beaten Blackpool and Chelsea and got a draw to wolves. So sitting 2nd after those games.

Signed James Forrest and Sylvinho. Plus some free agent from Belgium who was offered to me by his agent. :suicide: