Abu Hamza

LeazesMag

No comments ?

Thought someone, like Rob, would by now have said welcome to the UK brother, the law has said you can stay so you are more than welcome.

Or words to that effect.

You never know, he might get a good talking to about the error of his ways by someone who is educated, and realise he's been a bad lad.

No comments ?

Thought someone, like Rob, would by now have said welcome to the UK brother, the law has said you can stay so you are more than welcome.

Or words to that effect.

You never know, he might get a good talking to about the error of his ways by someone who is educated, and realise he's been a bad lad.

He already has a passport and lives here so he'd have had his welcome before now.

Fuck off.

You clearly missed Rob's thread about it. Maybe you need to spend less time on other boards. :icon_lol:

I haven't been on any other boards or the internet at all, I've been out chatting to real people in real life :icon_lol:

You clearly missed Rob's thread about it. Maybe you need to spend less time on other boards. :icon_lol:

I haven't been on any other boards or the internet at all, I've been out chatting to real people in real life :icon_lol:

Nice out there, isn't it? ;)

No comments ?

Or words to that effect.

He already has a passport and lives here so he'd have had his welcome before now.

Fuck off.

so you're an Abu Hamza apologist as well as Mike Ashley ?

No comments ?

Or words to that effect.

Fuck off.

so you're an Abu Hamza apologist as well as Mike Ashley ?

:icon_lol:

No comments ?

Or words to that effect.

What do you call this?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=28682

Blind fuckwit :icon_lol:

No comments ?

Or words to that effect.

What do you call this?

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=28682

Blind fuckwit :icon_lol:

ah. Had a quick look. I was right though - again - the thread was started by Rob.

:icon_lol:

He probably supports the decision......if anybody needed any more proof that we are the softest cunts in the world...

Edited by LeazesMag

Hopefully he loses his extradition appeal and gets sent to America where he can enjoy the windowless cell that awaits the hideous cunt.

Horrible shite of a 'human' tbh who cares if he'd be stateless he could just go stay with the 'freedom fighters' he supports so much, oh that's right they'd not give him his benefits.

That's the biggest joke btw the fact these guys that hate the west so much are willing to fight so stubbornly through the courts in order to stay over here in their comfortable flats while on benefits.

Edited by Barton7

Hamza Hamza

Give us a wave

Hamza Hamza

Give us a wave

I honestly hope the yanks get hold of him and beat the crap out of him. If he hates the west somuch he should refund all the benefits he has recieved and piss off to some mad arsed Sariah law using country.

I haven't been on any other boards or the internet at all, I've been out chatting to real people in real life :lol:

you're banned on all the others

I don't like taking away people's citizenship - it really is dictatorial

We should be ab;e to survive one attention seeking nutter - we managed with the likes of tariq ALi who people wanted to throw out in the 60's

if he stays I'm sure he'll mellow like Tony Benn - Lord Hamza of Finsbury Park....................

We should be ab;e to survive one attention seeking nutter - we managed with the likes of tariq ALi who people wanted to throw out in the 60's

if he stays I'm sure he'll mellow like Tony Benn - Lord Hamza of Finsbury Park....................

so you are for him staying then :suicide:

You clearly missed Rob's thread about it. Maybe you need to spend less time on other boards. :suicide:

I haven't been on any other boards or the internet at all, I've been out chatting to real people in real life :D

you're banned on all the others

all ?

so you are for him staying then :dunno:

he's doing pretty well IMHO :D:)