Viduka, Martins and Owen...

Wavey Davey

The fact Owen (8), Martins (8) and Viduka (0) got 16 goals between them in the relegation season tells it's own story.

Nolan (7), Carroll (5) and Shola (3) are only one goal off already points to how shit they were, also we only scored 40 goals in total in the relegation season - this season we already have 19.

I wish owen had the chance to play more games for man utd than he has had, so that he can be exposed for the utter shite he is. Unlike the managers we've had, Sir Alex Ferguson knows he's crap and only played him in games where he wanted to rest the main strikers.

Remember when these three as a front line was thought to be the way forward?

Just the thought of any of these mercenary twats nywhere near our team nowadays makes me shudder.

Owen and Viduka looked great in the unbeaten spell towards the end of KK's comeback season when Owen was playing off a front two of Viduka and someone else (was it Martins? Can't remember).

Totally agree. A player is best before his big payday.
They get a big payday when they sign their first professional contract nowadays unfortunately

Remember when these three as a front line was thought to be the way forward?

Just the thought of any of these mercenary twats nywhere near our team nowadays makes me shudder.

Owen and Viduka looked great in the unbeaten spell towards the end of KK's comeback season when Owen was playing off a front two of Viduka and someone else (was it Martins? Can't remember).

Totally agree. A player is best before his big payday.
They get a big payday when they sign their first professional contract nowadays unfortunately

You know what I mean. :icon_lol:

The fact Owen (8), Martins (8) and Viduka (0) got 16 goals between them in the relegation season tells it's own story.

Nolan (7), Carroll (5) and Shola (3) are only one goal off already points to how shit they were, also we only scored 40 goals in total in the relegation season - this season we already have 19.

tbf the midfield was fucking gash that season and a million miles off what we have now. Can have the best strikers in the world but they'll score fuck all if the delivery isn't there.

Might be contradicting myself a little but didn't viduka score against Boro in the last few games of THAT season?

Might be contradicting myself a little but didn't viduka score against Boro in the last few games of THAT season?

Taylor, Martins & Lovenkrands IIRC.

Taylor, Martins and Lovelyhands. Did Viduka even play towards the end of that season?

Taylor, Martins and Lovelyhands. Did Viduka even play towards the end of that season?

Just Checked. Tom's right.

He did play in the last few games; man of the match vs. Boro. disallowed goal vs. Fulham and ??? against Villa (trying to forget that match)

He did play in the last few games; man of the match vs. Boro. disallowed goal vs. Fulham and ??? against Villa (trying to forget that match)

So he did, aye! Fucking hell. Forgot all about that disallowed goal too. Funny how some things stick in your mind and not others. I put it down to the trauma. Honestly have no recollection of him playing in that Villa game mind.

So he did, aye! Fucking hell. Forgot all about that disallowed goal too. Funny how some things stick in your mind and not others. I put it down to the trauma. Honestly have no recollection of him playing in that Villa game mind.

Don't have a recollection of ANY of them playing in that Villa game. :suicide:

It's marvellous to look at the players who jumped ship like

Doing shite....

Viduka - finished

Owen - finished

Martins - finished

Beye - finished

Given - finished

Geremi - finished

Cacapa - finished

Bassong - played 2.5 games this season

Duff - played 5 games this season

Zoggy - in a relegation scrap

doing ok

Milner

To say Given is finished is moronic.

He cant get into the City first team at the moment but he would still quite easily do a job for a top 10 team in the EPL. Zog may be in a relegation battle but to be fair he is at a club that is below his skill level, him and rodaellga are far, far, too good for Wigan.

The rest of the list I agree with. Althought Viduka, Geremi etc were finished before they left us.

To say Given is finished is moronic.

He cant get into the City first team at the moment but he would still quite easily do a job for a top 10 team in the EPL.

Just a spratty.

I'm going to wait for a bigger bite :suicide:

He cant get into the City first team at the moment but he would still quite easily do a job for a top 10 team in the EPL.

HONK!

You lose at football fan. Please try again.

Royksopp fan?

Not sure Given would want to play for a top ten team in the Norweigen for apple though.