FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Toonraider

What do we know about Mansfield then?

Near the bottom of league 2

In the Nottingham/Derby area

Is peter Shirtliff their boss?

Er, thats it.

64279[/snapback]

theyre nearly as rubbish as Torquay this season ;)

Oh well, Torquay got a home draw and v a prem club, Birmingham. No divided loyalties for me here, i'd love to stuff the brummies :unsure:

Er, thats it.

64279[/snapback]

theyre nearly as rubbish as Torquay this season :(

Oh well, Torquay got a home draw and v a prem club, Birmingham. No divided loyalties for me here, i'd love to stuff the brummies ;)

64283[/snapback]

Looking at that again I might be thinking of Macclesfield. Don't think I'll get that job as a lower-leagues football reporter :unsure:

Er, thats it.

64279[/snapback]

theyre nearly as rubbish as Torquay this season :(

Oh well, Torquay got a home draw and v a prem club, Birmingham. No divided loyalties for me here, i'd love to stuff the brummies ;)

64283[/snapback]

Looking at that again I might be thinking of Macclesfield. Don't think I'll get that job as a lower-leagues football reporter :unsure:

64284[/snapback]

i think Mansfield are a place below macclesfield in league 2. But one of them played y/day, so not 100% sure without checking.

Mansfield should be no problem. They played Friday night vs Grays Athletic in the 2nd round.

Right near the bottom of league two, and not looking like a team who will improve at the moment.

Scunny got Man Citeh away, rather pleased with that tie :unsure:

Mansfield should be no problem. They played Friday night vs Grays Athletic in the 2nd round.

But they scored three goals. When was the last time we looked like scoring that many?

But they scored three goals. When was the last time we looked like scoring that many?

64309[/snapback]

In one match or over the course of a couple of months?

64309[/snapback]

When was the last time we played Grays Athletic though :icon_lol:

Should be a typical lower league opposition home FA Cup tie, pretty boring run of the mill 2-0 or 3-0 win. If we struggle against this lot I'm going for a swim in the Tyne.

64466[/snapback]

That could come back to haunt you! :icon_lol:

How did things go Saturday?

Should be a typical lower league opposition home FA Cup tie, pretty boring run of the mill 2-0 or 3-0 win. If we struggle against this lot I'm going for a swim in the Tyne.

64466[/snapback]

HTT will send some sharks...

64466[/snapback]

That could come back to haunt you! B)

64470[/snapback]

Good thanks, once I got to town they did a toast and the peg had to lock himself in the cubicle for ten minutes, but apart from that it was fine! :icon_lol:

64466[/snapback]

That could come back to haunt you! B)

64470[/snapback]

How many times do I have to tell you? That wink is GAY! :icon_lol:

Glad your day went alright, SLP.

How many times do I have to tell you?  That wink is GAY!  B)

64475[/snapback]

errr... that'll be the first! :icon_lol:

Whingy fucking members! :)

64476[/snapback]

Don't worry, His Gayness (aka Gemmill) sees everything through is pink-tinted glasses at the moment.

Edited by Isegrim

We've decided to lump a memorial bet on for him every season which is going to be NUFC to win the FA Cup. We don't expect a return on it, but at least we know he'd find it funny we were backing the football equivalent of a three legged donkey. :icon_lol: