Alan Smith

Monroe Transfer

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
nope

so as well as english you also failed geography?

You start sentences with and you wrong'un. 1.5 miles from Newcastle City Centre, I've listed the places you could be from. Dunston, Walker Road, or Elswick.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are not the only places i could be from ;)

trust me, i know where i live

pretty sure i said "within 1.5miles of sjp" not "exactly 1.5 mile from the town centre" there's your dodgy memory again....

You been on the cowies?

ok. you clearly cant argue fcb. shame, because it was your shit things on wearside thread which attracted me to this board.

i live within 1.5 miles of sjp, on the banks of the tyne just fyi :icon_lol:

you just highlighted my point... i said i live within 1.5miles, along the banks of the tyne....

Yes and I've mentioned the three places which are 1.5 miles from the city centre along the banks of the Tyne. Anyone local would know this?

the areas you suggest are clearly not the only areas. if you are that determined to find out, get a map, draw a big circle on it around sjp (obviously use the scale to get the measurement for 1.5mil) see where the tyne is... and i live somewhere in that circle that has the tyne on it ;)

the areas you suggest are clearly not the only areas. if you are that determined to find out, get a map, draw a big circle on it around sjp (obviously use the scale to get the measurement for 1.5mil) see where the tyne is... and i live somewhere in that circle that has the tyne on it :D

Well if it was 1.5 mile North you'd be in Gosforth you prick ;) Gosforth High Street on the Banks of The Tyne. The other way you'd be at the QE in Gateshead. Good luck with your GCSE's :icon_lol:

Anyway, Smith is shit and Jabba bought him to do Fergie a favour. I blame Jabba as much as much as Smith who is irritatingly cocky for hasbeen.

The thing he was never that good even at Leeds, at the time Viduka was such a fantastic footballer, Marlon Harewood would've looked good alongside him. Remember that game against the dippers where he got all four?

i was just trying to help, as you were clearly having difficulty with grasping the idea. no need to call me a prick like

already got my GCSEs cheers

So where are you from then?

Anyway, Smith is shit and Jabba bought him to do Fergie a favour. I blame Jabba as much as much as Smith who is irritatingly cocky for hasbeen.

The thing he was never that good even at Leeds, at the time Viduka was such a fantastic footballer, Marlon Harewood would've looked good alongside him. Remember that game against the dippers where he got all four?

Still not sure what went wrong at Leeds, cruising for a couple of years back in the day.

Still not sure what went wrong at Leeds, cruising for a couple of years back in the day.

See I think that's a myth. Look at his scoring record, am sure his best league figures were about 12-14. He played on the right sometimes too like, and all his goals seemed to be tap ins, it's mad his best two goals that I ever remember him scoring were both against us.

hi, my name is rabit

i was born and have always lived in Gateshead

currently i live in "little Australia", or whatever the council likes to call it, next to the hilton

my earliest memories of a toon fan are keegan at the city hall and on the steps after andy cole

i am currently doing a genetics degree at newcastle uni and will probably do a phd after

likes: my opinions, however they are open to negotiation when rationally argued against in reasonable debate. banter. photoshopped pictures of stokoe. star wars

dislikes: arseholes who dont argue about actual football topics, but prefer to attack the posters themselves and question where they are from. cheese flavoured ice cream.

and now to bed

nice meeting you all

;)

See I think that's a myth. Look at his scoring record, am sure his best league figures were about 12-14. He played on the right sometimes too like, and all his goals seemed to be tap ins, it's mad his best two goals that I ever remember him scoring were both against us.

Broadly agree and the stats back you up. There was a feeling he could go to the next level. Yes and Fatty was class before the injuries.

hi, my name is rabit

i was born and have always lived in Gateshead

currently i live in "little Australia", or whatever the council likes to call it, next to the hilton

my earliest memories of a toon fan are keegan at the city hall and on the steps after andy cole

i am currently doing a genetics degree at newcastle uni and will probably do a phd after

likes: my opinions, however they are open to negotiation when rationally argued against in reasonable debate. banter. photoshopped pictures of stokoe. star wars

dislikes: arseholes who dont argue about actual football topics, but prefer to attack the posters themselves and question where they are from. cheese flavoured ice cream.

and now to bed

nice meeting you all

;)

Does dna give off light?

Broadly agree and the stats back you up. There was a feeling he could go to the next level. Yes and Fatty was class before the injuries.

He could've played for Real Madrid he was that good. It could be argued when you consider we were very much shit when he signed, he never actually played for a proper club. His lazyness was his downfall. I remember when he signed for Celtic from Zagreb, he told them the day after he signed he wanted 3 month off cos he needed a rest.

He could've played for Real Madrid he was that good. It could be argued when you consider we were very much shit when he signed, he never actually played for a proper club. His lazyness was his downfall. I remember when he signed for Celtic from Zagreb, he told them the day after he signed he wanted 3 month off cos he needed a rest.

;)