Alan Smith

Monroe Transfer

pathetic?

hahaha

ok.

enjoy your paranoia. i felt the need to prove im not a mackem (and since it took me a long time to get registered can you blame me? even saw a post by tom saying he had to reject a load of mackems trying to sign up.... I WAS REJECTED!!! hahaha)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think Rabit could have picked a worse subject to discuss with Stevie. All he needs to say now is that he likes Scousers and they have a similar sense of humour to us and Stevie will go postal.

;)

Edited by Holden McGroin

i hate scousers

nearly as much as i detest brummies

its a shame there are 2 scouse clubs, 3 brum clubs and wolves in the prem and yet only 3 relegation spots imo

i admire what smith did for us, and will stand by my opinion. if keyboard warriors want to argue fair enough, just wish theyd try and have a basis other than "you're thick, and a mackem, and you smell"

tecato i singled him out because it is what the thread is about. do you want me to list every player from our squad in the order of how influential they were in getting us promoted?

You, as you alluded to below, said he almost singlehandedly dragged us through.

;)

saying smith almost singlehandedly dragged us through may have been a bit overdramatic and probably more hyperbole than fact, but still, he did a great deal, and will always have my thanks for that

Well there you go then, we agree on something.

smith literally put his body on the line first few months of last season

clearly influenced dressing room after orient game

And you know this for sure, how?

did anything and everything that was needed (cardiff game) for the good of the team

He put himself about a bit. Nothing else.

without smith i really wonder if we wouldve had such a good start, and without that good start i wonder if other players' heads wouldve dropped etc etc

imo, smith deserves a lot of credit for those first few months.

Deserves a bit of credit yeah, but you know as much as I do about what he actually did in terms of galvanising team spirit and the like.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Nar I won't respond to him just read a few of his posts on TOTT there, even they think he's a boring cunt, at least CT can use the excuse he's from Boldon. He's there but no one cares this lad, pretty much like Fop in his dying days. Nothing more to say really.

Nar I won't respond to him just read a few of his posts on TOTT there, even they think he's a boring cunt, at least CT can use the excuse he's from Boldon. He's there but no one cares this lad, pretty much like Fop in his dying days. Nothing more to say really.

I always found Fop to be more annoying than boring. The use of smilies to try and win arguments must rank up there with a Leazes/Skidmark Shepard conversation.

i hate scousers

nearly as much as i detest brummies

its a shame there are 2 scouse clubs, 3 brum clubs and wolves in the prem and yet only 3 relegation spots imo

i admire what smith did for us, and will stand by my opinion. if keyboard warriors want to argue fair enough, just wish theyd try and have a basis other than "you're thick, and a mackem, and you smell"

You don't have an argument, I won't even contest the negatives off Smith because they've been said a thousand times, and there's no point in discussing the positive because there are none. If you're not under the age of 25, you're a cunt. What age are you out of curiosity. Hilarious that you linked this page to another website, do you not get enough attention in life. Why do you type like a mug as well, does it harm to put a bit of punctuation in your posts, straight away you come across how Hitler must've come across to Daniel Levy's grandad.

I always found Fop to be more annoying than boring. The use of smilies to try and win arguments must rank up there with a Leazes/Skidmark Shepard conversation.

It's a mystery what happened to Fop.

he deserves a lot of credit imo, if you care to state otherwise it's fine tecato, honestly, i'll let you off ;)

if you want to be a wanker fcb, great, im sure we'll get on like a house on fire :icon_lol:

No we won't I'll abuse you in every post because you're a clear and present mug, unless you're under 25.

It's a mystery what happened to Fop.

I just have vision of (old) Mr Muscle (with string vest et al) stropping off downstairs and declaring to his mother that he is never going back on this site ever again.

fcb you've missed my point. i don't contest the negatives, and as i've said, he has contributed little to nothing since about december last year (and probably the same amount before the relegation). my point is that he had a great impact on the first few months of championship football we played, and for that i am grateful. it might be the only positive that can ever be attributed to his time here, but it is a positive.

fcb you've missed my point. i don't contest the negatives, and as i've said, he has contributed little to nothing since about december last year (and probably the same amount before the relegation). my point is that he had a great impact on the first few months of championship football we played, and for that i am grateful. it might be the only positive that can ever be attributed to his time here, but it is a positive.

Why do you type like a mug. Secondly your garbled nonsense, he had a good game against WBA away, other than that he'd win a few tackles against people his equals against the likes of Peterborough and Doncaster while he'd be on 60k a week and they'd be on 560 quid a week and a packet of chips. Clearly you're a young lad, why avoid the question of your age. One of my mates tonight was trying to be a contrary cunt, and I told him the same as I tell you. Pipe down, you don't need an alternative view to be interesting.

I thought he was canny when we first went down to be fair. "Found his level" i seem to recall being the popular consensus in the early part of the season. The best I have seen him play was v Leicester (when Ranger made his debut and got MOM).

i didnt avoid the question of my age, it just got lost in the inane wannabe hardman drivel thats spewing all over your keyboard as you try and put me down. if you need to assert your authority over newcomers thats fine, but dont baboons usually just display their arses and its over with? oh right. since a pic would be deleted you're showing that you ARE a big arse, not that you have one, i get it.

Edited by rabit71

i didnt avoid the question of my age, it just got lost in the inane wannabe hardman drivel thats spewing all over your keyboard as you try and put me down. if you need to assert your authority over newcomers thats fine, but dont baboons usually just display their arses and its over with? oh right. since a pic would be deleted you're showing that you ARE a big arse, not that you have one, i get it.

Your lack of punctuation puts you down, you type like a cunt? Why? Wannabe hardman drivel? Who are you? There was a scouser signed up last week, the first thing I said was welcome to the board, a scouser, baring in mind 99/100 of them who have signed up on here have been cunts. You though some fuckin bamp from Dunston who's caps lock doesn't work, giving it the biggie after 5 hours, because people are pointing out you're talking pish. Do one son.

rabit71

Posted 16/1/2011 23:02

#99728 - in reply to #99725

Subject: Re: keyboard warriors

Elite Veteran

hahaha

probably right

its shit when its dead here though

newcastle online is canny but there are too many people, and the threads are endless and all merged into 1

Read more: http://www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk/f...5#ixzz1BF9hvlld

;)

End of conversation.

givin it the biggie?

hahahahaha

all i have done is defend my opinion from your banal insults

why do you want me to "do one"? can you not handle people disagreeing with you? do all opinions have to match yours? will my capslock ever be fixed? tune in next week....