Alan Smith

Monroe Transfer

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Why do the guys on that thread think you're a mug? Can you explain in three lines, without defending yourself please.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clears up you calling me a mackem though. did it quite quickly as well ;)

now for you being an arsehole... how you going to get out of that?

I didn't call you a mackem, I asked you your age, you couldn't answer that, then I asked you why people on a site you have 5000 posts on think you're a cunt, you couldn't answer that neither. WHY? In your heart you must have some theories as to why they think you're a mug. Please share them. Three bullet points. Hightlight you post, and far right on the menu for the bullet points.

you said everyone on the thread... which is untrue, and as such i ignored it and attributed it to your imagination. if you are really going to base people thinking im a cunt on cromscott and whatever tino said i think it's quite laughable as they are 2 of the biggest WUMs going hahahaha oh, and mickmartin likes to whinge nearly as much as i do, so that one was always going to go like that. the rest just take the piss for banter like everyone does out of each other over there, but if you cant see that it's okay, you dont understand normal social interactions, like banter etc. as you have proved to me already, and ive only known you for 3 pages.

and you implied i was a mackem when you called for tom, said it was a poor attempt etc etc. if your memory is failing it would explain your inability to argue. i may stop replying to you as i would feel quite bad taking the piss out of someone who clearly has mental issues. sorry. it would also explain why you have failed to answer the questions i have put to you.

and i created the thread for a purpose of proving im not a mackem, as i've said

you said everyone on the thread... which is untrue, and as such i ignored it and attributed it to your imagination. if you are really going to base people thinking im a cunt on cromscott and whatever tino said i think it's quite laughable as they are 2 of the biggest WUMs going hahahaha oh, and mickmartin likes to whinge nearly as much as i do, so that one was always going to go like that. the rest just take the piss for banter like everyone does out of each other over there, but if you cant see that it's okay, you dont understand normal social interactions, like banter etc. as you have proved to me already, and ive only known you for 3 pages.

and you implied i was a mackem when you called for tom, said it was a poor attempt etc etc. if your memory is failing it would explain your inability to argue. i may stop replying to you as i would feel quite bad taking the piss out of someone who clearly has mental issues. sorry. it would also explain why you have failed to answer the questions i have put to you.

and i created the thread for a purpose of proving im not a mackem, as i've said

Bullet points or pipe down.

why bullet points?

can your brain not process information given any other way?

i'm starting to piece together why you are a keyboard warrior now, it must be upsetting and make you paranoid about what people may be saying about you if you can't understand half of it....

why bullet points?

can your brain not process information given any other way?

i'm starting to piece together why you are a keyboard warrior now, it must be upsetting and make you paranoid about what people may be saying about you if you can't understand half of it....

Bullet points because they dehumanise you, and it would show a clear understanding of why you think people think you're a cunt, now that would be showing you have some humility in my eyes.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

if you bother to read my previous post i explained it....

just do it slowly, put your finger on the screen if it helps you

I didn't though, I read one about 20 mins ago it was boring as fuck, so I'm reading fuck all till I see these bullets. I told you to write in bullet points though. I won't read what you say till you do because you refuse to write coherent sentences, so we'll try the bullet point approach.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

you just read what i wrote without bullet points..... quite funny that. is it because it was short? would pictures help too? always think keyboard warriors fail when they call another poster boring, yet still stick around to reply to them. that is also funny. do you agree?

you just read what i wrote without bullet points..... quite funny that. is it because it was short? would pictures help too? always think keyboard warriors fail when they call another poster boring, yet still stick around to reply to them. that is also funny. do you agree?

Nothing about you is funny, you're shit, if you're not stoned or on some legal high there's no excuse for how feeble your posting qualities are. Right I read this one there and it's still boring as fuck. It's some feat that some cunt has sobered me up on derby day night, but you've managed it. Say something interesting. This keyboard warrior nonsense, it's funny apart from the fish and j69 in the four years I've posted on here no cunt else has refered to me in that sense. I post on here because there's some interesting people, and it's a laugh now and then, it fucks people off when wanks with nothing to offer sign up. Per post I think of the 11,000 people who have signed up for this board, you are the most pathetic I've seen, that's per post, there's plenty time for you to redeem yourself, the only way is up as Yazz used to sing before you were born.

Rabit

Stevie is without doubt the biggest keyboard warrior you will find on Toontastic.

He does have a following on here but he does act like it is HIS board and only his opinion counts.

Stick with the board Rabit and Im sure you'll come across other posters who are a tad more interesting and like to have good discussions.

Welcome btw

tbf fcb, if you jump on someone in their first day of posting for daring having an opinion different to you what do you expect? you have come across as an arsehole of the highest order, and if you can't see that then i doubt there is hope for you, even if you do prove to have some knowledge about football in future threads. i have stuck up for myself because i stand by my opinion and believe in my right to defend it. i also like an argument now and then, which is why i have kept replying even though you tried to move away from the actual discussion (about smith) to argumentum ad hominem at the earliest possible opportunity ;)

Stevie is not a keyboard warrior, no one will call him that because they know in real life he is 18 stone of pure Geordie muscle, like a brick wall with steel plates in his head and stuff. Have you seen the film Robocop? Maybe then you will have an idea of this guy, except he is real. I could probably outrun him but I wouldn't like to take the chance, so I respect him and so do others here, but let's be plain it is a respect born of fear. This is not even mentioning his psychic abilities.