Darts

toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk

Aye. As soon as I found out he’s a Man Utd fan I thought the fat little cunt can get to fuck. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Aye. As soon as I found out he’s a Man Utd fan I thought the fat little cunt can get to fuck. 

He's a born loser then, no wonder he lost the final.

22 minutes ago, strawb said:

Spelt Milan wrong, should have stuck in at school instead of playing darts the fat young cunt

Nah. That’s the correct spelling in relation to AC Milan. Founded by an Englishman, hence the anglicised spelling. Think it was originally the Milan Football and Cricket club or something like that. Although it’s pronounced with an Italian accent over there -  “Meelan” 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Nah. That’s the correct spelling in relation to AC Milan. Founded by an Englishman, hence the anglicised spelling. Think it was originally the Milan Football and Cricket club or something like that. Although it’s pronounced with an Italian accent over there -  “Meelan” 

I think he's on about it being spelled 'Millan' by the bar game player. ;)

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I think he's on about it being spelled 'Millan' by the bar game player. ;)

:lol: Fucking hell. Soz @strawb
I’ve been putting off getting reading glasses too long, mind. I’ve taking to photographing then enlarging the cooking instructions on packaging :lol: 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Fucking hell. Soz @strawb
I’ve been putting off getting reading glasses too long, mind. I’ve taking to photographing then enlarging the cooking instructions on packaging :lol: 

It’s alright mate, I honestly couldn’t tell if you were taking the piss so I swerved responding

• Haha 6